6: Music Bank Problems?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

An annoying ringtone rang through the room. The two people sleeping in the room tossed and turned, pulling their blankets over their heads. "Jae/Seung! PHONE!" They each glared at each other through their half close eyes.

"Jaehyun, that's your ringtone, now answer it!" shouted Seungri as he turn his back to her. 

Jaehyun got off her air mattress and kicked his. "Stupid Seunghyun." she muttered and grabbed her phone. "Yobosaeyo~" she said with a yawn.

"JAEHYUN! YOU'RE OKAY!"

She frowned and pulled the phone away from her ear. "Oppa! You do know what time it is, right?"

"Well, it's only eleven in the morning here." he answered.

"BUT! It's one in the morning here!" she shouted through the phone.

"I'M SO SORRY! I just wanted to make sure you were alright!"

"Oppa, shut up. I have to walk up in five hours to go with Seunghyun, Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa to KBS for Music Bank."

"'Oppa'!? Did you just call Youngbae-ssi and Jiyong-ssi 'OPPA'!?"

Jaehyun pulled the phone away from her ears again and tried to stop her ears from ringing. "AISH! Oppa! They're making me call them 'oppa,' okay!? You're always my number one oppa!"

He sniffled. "Are you sure? No one will replace me as your number one oppa?"

She smiled. "Of course!" she paused. "Well, until I get a boyfriend, then I'll think about it." she laughed but on the other side, it was dead silent. "Oppa?"

"Jae."

"Yes?"

"You're not allowed to date."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm almost twenty and only been kissed twice and that's it; that's a crime, oppa."

"I THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD YOUR FIRST KISS STOLEN!? NOT TWO!"

"Well, I kinda kiss Nichkhun again yesterday."

"... I'm going to give him another black eye."

"Oppa, you can't. He has too many fans that would skin you alive. Now, I need sleep if I want to look my best for Super Junior tomorrow." she giggled and hung up before he started yelling at her again. She turned her phone on silent then crawled back under her sheets.

"I told you to call hyung." said Seungri.

Jaehyun yawned. "Shut up and go back to sleep."


Jaehyun rubbed her eyes as she took another sip of her coffee.

"Still tired?" chuckled G-Dragon.

She nodded. "Oppa called in the middle of the night and I had to be the one to pick it up." she said, glaring at Seungri.

"What? It was your phone!" he defended.

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Hey, Youngbae oppa. Good luck on your comeback today!" 

Taeyang smiled. "Thanks. I'm going to need it."

"Don't worry! I Need a Girl is a great track! Plus I heard that you'd been practicing a lot. So, you'll do fine!" she grinned.

"Jae, you're going to like meeting Jihye noona." commented Seungri.

"Jihye-ssi...? OH! Kim Ji Hye-ssi!? The backup dancer!? She's the lead dancer for I Need a Girl!? You better not be lying to me, Seunghyun."

He laughed. "I'm not! Noona is really going to be there!"

"Are you a fan of noona?" asked G-Dragon.

Jaehyun slightly blushed. "I sort of admire her." She nodded. "Though, I was supposed to meet Jihye-ssi a long time ago, but SOMEONE was never able to arrange it." Seungri turned away, whistling.

She rolled her eyes as she put on her sunglasses and a beanie as the van came to a stop. The other three members just put on their sunglasses and stepped out once the van of open. Though it was still early in the morning, there were some fans there waiting. They quickly stepped inside the building after getting their badges and made their way to the studio. Once inside, Jaehyun took off her sunglasses and looked around. Even with people running around trying to get things right for the recording, she was able to spot countless idols in the group. She whistled. "So many idols~ I don't know if I can get use to this."

Seungri rolled his eyes. "Sure you can't." He took her arm and pulled her in the direction of Taeyang's backup dancers' dressing room. "Come on, unless you don't want to meet noona."

"I DO! I DO!

He smirked and stopped in front of the door. He knocked on it then opened it after getting permission. Once the door was open, Jaehyun was able to recognize all the dancers in the room, though something was off.

"Seungri~ Who's that?" asked one of the dancers.

Seungri grinned. "This is my cousin, Lee Jae Hyun! She actually wanted to meet Jihye noona." He looked around. "Where is she?"

The girls in the room looked down, avoiding the question. "Unnie... there was a family emergency; she won't be able to come in today."

"What!? Have anyone told hyung!?"

They nodded. "The other dancers are going to tell him. But, we don't have a replacement for Jihye."

"Aish...!" yelled Seungri as he gripped his hair.

Jaehyun stood there, biting her bottom lip. 'Youngbae oppa needs help.' she thought then an idea flashed through her head. She raced out of the room, ignoring the calls from Seungri. She looked around, trying to spot YG's male changing room. She saw the YG symbol on a door and rushed right in. Everyone's eyes turned to her, some curious, some confused.

"Sorry, no fans allowed." one said and tried to push her out, but she struggled against him.

"Youngbae oppa!" she called out. "I can take the place of Jihye-ssi!"

The guy trying to push her out stopped and looked down at her. "You?"

"Jaehyun, I don't think it's that simple. We'll just think of something else." said Taeyang.

"NO! I'm saying that I can do it! Just show me the choreography and I'll be able to do it!" she begged.

"Jae, it's alright! You don't have to do anything! This isn't your problem!" replied G-Dragon.

She growled and got out of the guys hold, running to Taeyang and G-Dragon. She grabbed the front of both their shirts and pushed them against the makeup table. "This isn't my problem? THIS ISN'T MY PROBLEM!? Because I'm calling you guys my oppas, if something is a problem with you, it's a problem with me!" She let go of them. "We're in this together and I can't simply ignore my oppas when they're in trouble! We're all friends now, aren't we?"

"J-Jaehyun...." they said, but didn't say anything else.

Jaehyun sighed. "What's the point of having friends if you can't trust in them to help you, Jiyong-ssi? Youngbae-ssi?"

She felt two strong arms wrap around her waist. "Its okay, Jae. Look, I have the whole choreography recording here. Go study it because they have to rehearsal in fifteen minutes." said Seungri. She nodded, taking the DVD and ran out of the room with it. Seungri sighed. "Really, hyung? Have more faith in her, will you?"

"What don't we know about your cousin?" asked Taeyang.

Seungri remained silent of a minute. "She's... a dancer. She was always my partner before I came to YG. Even in the States, she trained under various labels."

"Various labels?" asked G-Dragon.

"SM for one year, JYP for another, then... YG for two." he chuckled. "Hyung, you won't be disappointed in her performance. She'll have it down."

Ten minutes later, Jaehyun was standing in front of the mirror in Jihye's outfit. She took a deep breath, even though this was just rehearsal, she had to take it seriously so that Taeyang can know she could do it this one time. She shivered; she couldn't remember the last time she was so excited to be on stage. She can feel the adrenaline rush through her veins. She grinned. "I'm going to do my best! FIGHTING!"


----


I just noticed that I had fifteen subscribers to this story. Really, thank you. x]

Comment if you wish~