4: A Dangerous Questioning Situation

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun's eyes shifted from her left to her right. She was seated between Nichkhun and Seungri while the rest of BIGBANG and Taec were seated across from them. 'This puts a damper on drinking.' she thought, but the thought was completely erased from her mind when she felt Seungri glare at Nichkhun.

There was more silence until Daesung broke it. "State your name."

The three blinked and remained silent until Jaehyun said something. "Say, Daesung-ssi. Have you been watching cop dramas or something?"

Daesung blinked. "Yeah, why?"

Seungri sighed. "Hyung, this isn't a cop drama."

Daesung pouted. "But, can't we pretend! I want to put what I learnt to the test!" The three sighed and gave in letting him do whatever. Daesung grinned, but then turned serious. "State your name, youngest first."

"Lee Seunghyun."

"Lee Jaehyun."

"Nichkhun Horvejkul."

"Now, state your crime."

"I almost killed Nichkhun."

"Umm... what is my crime exactly?" asked Jaehyun.

"Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why I'm being questioned also." added Nichkhun.

"You almost kissed Jae!" shouted Seungri.

"That's a crime?" asked Jaehyun and Nichkhun simultaneously.

"Apparently it is to Seungri." said G-Dragon as he scratched his cheek.

Seungri pouted. "No one's allow to take Jaehyun's first kiss."

Jaehyun laughed. "Then where were you four years ago?"

"BWOH!? YOU LOST YOUR INNONCENCE!?" shouted Seungri as everyone in the restaurant turned and stared at them. Everyone except Seungri blushed from embarrassment from the unwanted attention and glared at the maknae.

"YAH! I haven't lost that! I only lost my first kiss to Nichkhun and he lost his to me! Geez! Even oppa didn't act like this when he found out!" she yelled then turned to everyone watching them. "Please don't mind Seungri-ssi! Both he and Nichkhun-ssi are practicing for a sitcom skit. Please watch it when it comes out!" Everyone laughed and returned to their meal, believing her little lie. Jaehyun sighed and sunk in the seat until she felt movement and saw Seungri pull Nichkhun up by the front of his shirt.

"YOU TOOK HER FIRST KISS!?" he yelled and luckily no one paid attention to him.

Jaehyun stood up, breaking to two apart. "And I took his! But you don't see his older brother or younger sisters going after me like you're doing to him!"

Seungri sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Please tell me you to were dating when he took your first kiss."

"Well, we were in Thailand about to go to one of his friends' party and we thought that instead of probably losing our first kiss to someone we don't know, that we should lose it to each other."

"Whose idea was it?"

"Hi- I mean! Mine! It was completely my idea!" But he caught on to what she was going to say.

Nichkhun muttered in her ear. "You really like to screw me over, don't you?" But Seungri pushed him away.

"Don't get close to her!"

Jaehyun growled. "Who I kiss is my business! Who I date can be yours and oppa's business, but my kisses are my business!" she yelled then pulled Nichkhun's shirt and crashed her lips with his.

Everyone gaped at them while Seungri felt his world crashed down in front of him as his knees gave out and he sat down. After a few moments, Jaehyun pulled away with a smirk while the fluster Nichkhun was trying to register in his mind what had happened a few moments ago.

"My little sweet innocence baby cousin." muttered Seungri.

Jaehyun rolled her eyes and flicked him on the forehead. "Dude, I'm older than you. Besides, you never told me about your first kiss, so I kept mine a secret."

Seungri looked at her. "Yes I have!"

Jaehyun shook her head. "No, I heard from umma that your first kiss was stolen and she heard that from aunty. You never told me anything."

Seungri sighed. "I guess so. Then your kisses don't have anything to do with me, BUT, who else have you kissed?"

"No one. That was my second kiss ever." she laughed.

"That didn't feel like someone's second kiss." commented Nichkhun as he touched his lips.

Jaehyun smirked. "Are you saying that I'm pro kisser?"

Nichkhun wiggled his eyebrows. "Kiss me again then I'll be able to tell you."

Jaehyun laughed. "Maybe in another lifetime." she said, sitting down. "Now, can I eat some galbi?"

Everyone facepalmed. "After all that, you think about food!?"

Jaehyun pouted. "Nichkhun tastes like galbi which reminded me that I never got to eat any because I was drinking."

"You're letting her drink? You're going to be broke if you don't put her on a restriction." said Nichkhun.

Jaehyun elbowed him. "Don't give them the wrong ideas!"

Everyone laughed as Taeyang ordered some more galbi for the table.


After another hour, everyone paid their bills and walked out of the restaurant. Nichkhun and Jaehyun were the last ones.

"It was nice to hang out like this." said Jaehyun. "We should do this more often."

Nichkhun chuckled. "You are staying in Korea for good now, right?" she nodded. "Then we're definitely going to have more chances." he said and hugged her. "Call me first when you get your new phone, 'kay?"

Jaehyun giggled. "Of course, you Thai prince."

"As long as I'm your only prince." he muttered.

"What did you say?"

He chuckled. "Nothing." he replied as he let her get into BIGBANG's van. Both Nichkhun and Taec waved goodbye as the van disappeared. 

When the van was no longer in site, Taec turned to his friend. "You totally like her."

Nichkhun laughed. "First loves are hard to die."


----


Okay, this was my second time typing this chapter since I typed it out in the first placed and actually moved to a different page on this tab without saving it and lost the whole thing. TT^TT 

I don't know if this was as great as the first one though. pout

Comment if you want~ but if you do, it makes me want to write more~ xD;