2: Change of Plans

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun sighed and she stretched. Both Jaehyun and Seungri had been waiting in the van for the past five minutes and the rest of BIGBANG had yet to show up. She frowned. "Seung, are they strong?"

"Hyungs are definitely strong.... well, maybe not Jiyong hyung, but the rest are pretty strong." laughed Seungri. Jaehyun laughed too.

"They're taking too long."

"Did you bring a lot of stuff?"

Jaehyun thought about it. "Not really."

A few moments later, the four remaining members showed up, each holding four different boxes or luggages. Seungri blinked. "I thought you said you didn't bring a lot!?"

"Well I left all my BIGBANG stuff at home!" she yelled back.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD GET ME SEUNGRI STUFF AND ONLY SEUNGRI STUFF! IF I BOUGHT THOSE THEN SOMEONE'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH MORE EGOTISTICAL THAN HE ALREADY IS!"

"BWOH!? YOU'RE CALLING ME EGOTISTICAL!"

"WE ALL KNOW IT!" she grinned. "But you are my number one egotistical person in the world."

Seungri sighed and rubbed his temples. "I know I know. Now, what did you bring?" he asked looking at the pile in the back of the van.

Jaehyun shrugged. "Don't know. Umma, appa and oppa didn't let me do any of the packing. All I told them was not to pack the BIGBANG stuff."

"Not even one?"

She shook her head. "Not even one."

"Jaehyun! You bought too much stuff!" complained Daesung as he stepped into the car next to her. The rest of the members piled in after him.

She giggled. "Sorry! Like I said, it's only temporary until I get my own place and get use to the Korean lifestyle again."

"Right, oh by the way, you'll be staying in my room while you're here. It has its own bathroom and everything already for you." said G-Dragon.

"Where would you be staying Jiyong-ssi?" she asked. 

"I'll be rooming with them again." he replied, pointing to the rest of the group.

TOP sighed. "It's going to be crowded again."

"Don't worry hyungs. I'm going to be sharing the room with Jaehyun." said Seungri. Everyone besides Jaehyun stared at him. "NO! We don't have that type of relationship! Geez, I didn't know that all my hyungs are dirty minded... well, I expected that of Jiyong hyung, but not the rest of you."

They all turned to Jaehyun. "Are you okay with that?"

Jaehyun shrugged. "Why not? I mean, Seung and I would always share a room. Plus, I grew up around boys; lots of boys." she laughed.

Seungri laughed too. "Yeah, Jaehyun definitely doesn't act like a girl most of the time. I guess it's mostly because of hyung's and me."

"Well, I only had male friends in the States too." she paused. "But you know, I haven't seen them in a long time! I'm pretty sure that they're in Korea right now." she said excitedly and pulled out her phone then pouted. "Right, I can't use my phone from the States. I hate the technology in the States, it's always behind Asia."

Taeyang patted her back. "Don't worry, we'll take you out to get a new phone later today."

"Yeah, after you cook for us!" grinned Daesung.

Jaehyun blinked. "Who said that I would cook!?"

Taeyang sighed. "I was really against them making you cook for us when you just landed."

"But we haven't had a home-cooked meal in a long time." said G-Dragon.

Seungri nodded. "Aunty said that your cooking skills are great."

"...Seung...?"

"Yeh?"

"...were you half asleep when umma talked to you...?"

"Well... she did call pretty late over here. Wae?"

"Then you totally missed it when umma basically screamed through the phone 'DON'T LET JAE COOK! HER COOKING SKILLS HAD GOTTEN WORST SINCE MOVING TO THE STATES!' part."

"She did not. I really heard her saying something nice about your cooking." he pointed out.

"My baking, not cooking. Those are two completely different things."

"I don't believe you." he crossed his arm and glared at her.

She returned the glare. "One way to settle this."

"Umma/Aunty."

Seungri took out his phone and passed it to Daesung. "Why am I calling?"

"We need an outsider to solve this." they said.

"Okay? But, I rather not be the one." he replied, passing it to G-Dragon. He shook his head and passed it to Taeyang, who passed it on to TOP. Just as TOP was about to dial the number, Jaehyun took the phone away from him.

"Seunghyun-ssi's umma's favorite member." muttered Jaehyun.

"BWOH!? I'm not her favorite!?" screamed Seungri.

Jaehyun snickered. "Nope, just like my favorite member is Seunghyun-ssi too!"

"BWOH!? Geez, you and aunty are so mean to me!"

Jaehyun grinned and held the phone out to Taeyang. "Please, Youngbae-ssi?"

He stared at her for a minute then sighed, giving in. He pressed the number highlighted then placed the phone on speaker.

"Yobosaeyo~ Seunghyun! Has Jae made it safely?"

"Umm... she landed safely in Korea." answered Taeyang.

"...who is this? What have you done to Seunghyun!?"

He gulped. "I'm one of Seunghyun's hyungs, Dong Youngbae."

There was silence on the other line as the group heard the phone drop and Jaehyun's mother scramble to get it again. 

"THE Youngbae!? BIGBANG's Taeyang!?"

"Yeh."

"OMO! What can I do for you dear?"

"Well, Seunghyun and Jaehyun-ssi are having an argument."

"Just put them in separate corners like a little kid."

The rest of the members snickered while Seungri and Jaehyun glared at the phone.

Taeyang chuckled. "Well, the argument is about Jaehyun-ssi's cooking."

"...."

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Do. Not. Let. Her. Cook. Not unless you were planning on redecorating your kitchen. She's a wonderful baker, but DON'T let her cook."

Jaehyun laughed. "See! I told you!"

Seungri pouted. "Then we have no dinner tonight."

"Seunghyun, since it's your cousin's first day back in Korea, take her out to eat. Don't make me tell your umma that you have a bunch of dir-"

"BYE AUNTY!" yelled Seungri as he quickly hung up the phone and stuffed it in his pocket. Everyone looked at him, a questioning eyebrow raised, but he just ignored it. "So, we're taking Jae out to eat." he grinned. "My treat of course."

Everyone cheered. "We're going to drink tonight!"

Seungri checked his wallet then sighed. "I'll probably be broke by the end of the night." he muttered, but plastered a smile on his face anyway.


----


keke well, here's the update for his chapter. I really am trying to make this story as entertaining as possible. :D

Comment please~ it makes me motivated. :]