14: Different plans

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

The house was quiet... too quiet. Jaehyun slowly opened her eyes to a bright sunny morning. 'Wait... it's sunny outside... normally Seunghyun wakes me up before sunrise.' She quickly sat up in bed and looked at the mattress next to her and saw that it was as if Seungri woke up in a hurry and forgot to make it. 

She got out of bed and walked out of their room to the room across and saw that it was a complete mess, but no one was there. "BIGBANG! REPORT TO THE MICROPHONE!" she shouted, but she didn't get any response back. She frowned, picking up her phone and calling Seungri.

"Yobosaeyo."

"Where are you?" she asked.

"... we're at YG."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP TO GO WITH YOU!?"

"SORRY! We were called in extra early and we'll be home later today. Just think about it! You have the whole dorm to yourself!"

Jaehyun pouted. "But I wanted to see YG today and spend a day with my favorite cousin...."

She heard him gulped. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, okay? Now I have to go." He hung up on her before she could say anything else to him.

She frowned, throwing her phone on the bed. Sighing, she decided that the first order of business is to make everyone's beds. After that was finished, she picked up her phone, sending a message to most of her contact list to see if anyone was free today. While she was waiting for some replies, she went to get ready for the day.

After ten minutes, she walked out of the bathroom with knee-length khakis and a white v-neck shirt. She jumped on the bed, grabbing her phone to check the messages.

Nichkhun 09:10 Sorry Jae! 2PM has practice today. :(

Min 09:10 Unnie! Our group is busy for the rest of the week. If I had time, I would take you around!

Taecyeon 09:11 Did you send this to everyone? Nichkhun probably answered you saying that we're busy. Sorry

Jo Kwon 09:11 2AM has variety shows. I would definitely like hanging out with you more! We'll make plans later, okay~? ;D

Ryeowook 09:12 Radio shows today. Sorry. We need to hang out more!


Jaehyun frowned, seeing that was all the messages she received. She felt her phone vibrate as a new message came.

09:20 I'd been meaning to talk to you in forever! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! We need to hang out TODAY! :DD

She sat up grinning and texted the person back. 

09:20 Are you seriously free today!?

09:21 YES! I can show you all the good places to eat in Seoul! Come to my apartment, then we can go~! :D


Jaehyun grinned then jumped off the bed, grabbed her bag and raced out of the door after putting on her Converses. She took out her phone, copying the address on the map application. She wonder through town, very happy that her friend's apartment was just walking distance from BIGBANG's dorm. She looked at the tall building in front of her, stepping inside it, and telling the people at the front desk that she was here to see her friend. Of course they looked at her weirdly, thinking that she was just a fangirl, but after a phone call, they allowed her to go up.

Jaehyun smiled as she knocked on the door. She heard loud footsteps raced to the door then it flew open and she was pulled into a hug. "JAE!"

She laughed, trying to get out of the hug. "You're crushing me, Alex!"

He laughed. "But I miss my favorite dongseng!"

Jaehyun gasped. "What about your dongsengs in U-KISS?"

"Merong~ You're my favorite female dongseng that's not family!" he grinned.

She smiled. "That's better! Now let go of me~!" She tried to break out of Xander's hug, but he just tightened his grip.

"NOOO~! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"But I'm hungry! I want food, Alex!" she whined.

He pouted, then let her go. "Fine~ But we can't eat ice cream so early in the morning!"

She grinned. "Never stopped us before, peanut head!" she yelled then ran out of the apartment.

"YAH! I'M NOT A PEANUT HEAD!" he yelled, chasing after her.

Jaehyun quickly dashed to the elevators, rapidly pushing the buttons to make the door close faster. She glanced up and saw him coming with his baseball cap and sunglasses, and she kept pushing the close button. Unfortunately, Xander was able to slip through the closed doors. He glared at her with his hands on his hips. "Lee Jae Hyun."

She sheepily grinned, backing herself into a corner. "I love you, Alexander?"

He glared at her a bit more, then smiled. "I love you too, Snoopy!" 

She frowned. "I don't like being called Snoopy!"

"You call me 'peanut head,' I call you 'Snoopy'!"

She pouted. "Fine! Just Alex!"

He smiled, taking her hand and pulled her out of the elevator and out the building. They went on the subway to get into the heart of Seoul, where all the good restaurants were at. Walking down the streets, Jaehyun realized how much she really did miss Korea. 'I have to make up four years.' she thought as she dragged Xander into an ice cream shop.

"I can't believe you're making me eat ice cream at nine in the morning!" complained Xander.

"One, it's almost ten. Two, we're getting the waffle ice cream and waffles are something people eat for breakfast. Three, we ate ice cream much earlier than this before!" she said as they stepped up to the counter.

He thought about it for a bit. "That's very true! I wanted chocolate ice cream!"

She grinned. "One large waffle ice cream with chocolate ice cream please!"

The cashier rang them up and the two pulled out their credit cards at the same time. They glared at each other, holding the cards up.

"I invited you! That means I get to pay." said Xander.

"I ordered! So I pay!" replied Jaehyun.

They both remained silent, glaring at each other before they started pushing and shoving each other, making the employees watch the two in amusement. The cashier cleared . "Why don't you each pay half?"

They looked at her. "NO! I'M FULLY PAYING IT! ALEX/JAE!" They continued this for another five minutes before Jaehyun ended winning and paid for it.

She was happily eating the ice cream while Xander glared at her. "I'm paying for the next thing; it's only fair!"

"We'll see~" she grinned, holding out his spoon. "Now eat before the whole thing goes into my stomach!"

He pouted, but started eating anyway. "Ah~ I don't remember the last I ate this!"

"Psht, all you stars are so worried about getting fat!"

He laughed. "Very true! We have an image to up hold! Besides, we can't be like you who is genetically skinny!"

She frowned. "I think I'm fat."

"Fat in muscles!" They laughed and continued to eat the ice cream before they ordered another one.


----


Sorry for the late update! D:

I was working on this story for my sister's birthday. Oh! So, if any of you happen to be fans of TEEN TOP, go and check out Dancing in the Rain HERE

Always, yes I know, Jae knows a lot of people. lol And that fighting over who gets to pay stuff, I do that all the time with my friends. XD; Everyone in my family does it also! It's actually quite funny when you watch people do that and for a LONG time, I thought it was an Asian thing, but that changed recently. I think it's just with people I associate with. XD; Any of you guys do that too?

Replies:
@butterfly555: That's too many people! LOL Well, Seungri can't fall for her, so it lessens the numbers I guess. XD;
@dhaniyan: I updated! d(^-^)b
@tera8391: It's still so early for Jae to get an love interest. XD; There's always a lot more people for her to meet. :D So, I guess we'll see as the time comes, eh? LOL you want them in the story because you hate them? XD;