17: A day with Super Junior

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

It was ten in the morning and Jaehyun was still under her covers, sleeping. Her phone rang, making her groaned as she picked it up. "Yobosaeyo?" she said, the tiredness clearly shown in her voice. 

The person on the other line laughed. "Sorry to wake you up, J! But, the battle tonight has been cancelled! So no need to come practice and everything today or tomorrow."

Jaehyun frowned. "Fine. I'll just sleep in then." she said, then hung up and went back to sleep. However, her sleep was interrupted once again by her phone. "LOOK I GOT IT! I WON'T GO PRACTICE TODAY, DJ!"

"It's Ryeowook." he coughed.

It took her a couple of seconds before that registrated in her mind. Once it did, she sat up straight. "Ryeowook oppa!"

He chuckled. "Were you sleeping?"

She sighed. "No. Someone woke me up before you did." she answered. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm only guessing that you're free today, so want to hang out?"

She laughed. "Sure! What time and where?"

"Let's see... how about one hour from now at Super Junior's dorm?"

"Oppa, I don't know where Super Junior's dorm is...."

"Right. I'll text you the address. Really you should come over and I'll make you lunch~"

Jaehyun laughed. "You should just teach me how to cook!"

"Maybe I will! See you later!"

Jaehyun smiled as she hung up the phone. "FINALLY~! A nice home-cooked meal!" she shouted with joy as she got up and prepared for the day. She stepped out of the dorm with the map already on her phone. "Where would I be without this phone?" she giggled. "Lost and confused with Seunghyun sending the entire police force to look for me."

She followed the address and after a half hour, she arrived at a big house. 'Well, it makes sense since there are ten people living her... plus other rooms for when Zhoumi-ssi and Henry-ssi are here... and wouldn't it make sense that Kibum-ssi was here too even if he was just focused on acting?' she thought as she buzzed the gate.

After a few moments, some answered, though it wasn't Ryeowook. "Yes?"

"I'm looking for Ryeowook." she answered.

"Ehh... Ryeowook isn't here." he replied.

She frowned. "Oppa told me to come here!"

"Err..." he started, but a different voice interrupted him. "I told you that you have a be a bit mean and lie to get fangirls to leave us!"

"But, hyung-"

"Let me see. NO ONE named 'Ryeowook' lives here! This is just a normal house with three boys, okay!?"

"YOU'RE LYING!" she shouted, getting frustrated.

"AM NOT!" Jaehyun grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"They're not letting in, oppa."

"You're here already?" She heard some movement over the phone. "HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Some crazy fangirl is outside looking for you!"

"That's my friend, hyung! The girl I was talking about!"
She heard the other person go 'Ohhh,' as the gate buzzed, meaning that it was unlocked.

She grinned as the entered the gate and made her way to the door as it opened. "JAE~!" grinned Ryeowook.

Jaehyun laughed. "Nice to see you again too, oppa~" she greeted, entering the house. She then saw the other two standing by the door and bowed. "Nice to meet you, Heechul-ssi! Eunhyuk-ssi! My name is Lee Jaehyun, but just call me 'Jaehyun' or 'Jae'!"

The two looked at each other then back at her. "We want to be called 'oppa' like him." they said, pointing at Ryeowook.

She frowned. "Do I have too?" she whined. "I have too many people to call 'oppa'!"

"We won't except anything else! Especially if you're calling Ryeowook 'oppa!'" replied Heechul.

"BUT!"

"NO BUTS!"

"A BIG BUT!"

"NO!"

"Seems like those two will get along very well." said Ryeowook as the other two continued to bicker back and forth.

"They seem more like a married couple to me." replied Eunhyuk as he scratched his cheek.

"WE'RE NOT MARRIED!"

"'OPPA!'"

"'HYUNG!'"

"YOU'RE NOT A BOY!"

"DOESN'T MEAN THAT I CAN'T CALL YOU 'HYUNG!' EUNHYUK-SSI! DO YOU MIND ME CALLING YOU 'HYUNG'!?"

"I rather be called 'oppa' since you look nothing like a guy."

"So, if I look like a guy...."

"There's no possible way you can look like a guy." said Heechul.

"I have to agree with hyung on this, Jae. Really, just give up." added Ryeowook.

Jaehyun sighed. "Fine! I give up! It's Super Junior oppa!"

"Was that so hard?" smirked Heechul.

"What's wrong with calling us 'oppa' anyway?" asked Eunhyuk.

"My own brother will flip out knowing how many guys I have to call 'oppa'. He's overprotective of me."

"And that makes you flip out yourself when you have to call people oppa?"

"It's more like... I don't want to hurt my brother's feelings cause I always call him oppa and when he finds out that I call other people oppa, it makes him... depressed. Hey, Ryeowook oppa, do you smell something... burning?"

"Burning...?" They sniffled the air before he made a mad dash to the kitchen screaming. "MY COOKING!"

"Ha, you coming here has made him burn the food. Bleh, now I have nothing to eat!" complained Heechul as he walked towards the kitchen.

"It'll take a while for Heechul oppa to accept me, won't it?" asked Jaehyun as she walked beside Eunhyuk.

"Eh, hyung is usually kinder to girls. I really think your two were great friends with all that agruing."

"That... didn't make sense, but I know better than to judge people. I rather not be enemies with anybody, but friends."

He laughed. "I'm sure you'll be good friends with everyone here. You're already friends with Ryeowook, meaning you'll be friends with everyone else soon enough!"

"What about you oppa?"

"What about me? Aren't we already friends?"

Jaehyun smiled. "Of course. And you're my friend too, Heechul oppa!"

Heechul stared at her then pulled out his phone. "It's only official once it's on Twitter! Come here!"

Her eyes widened as she hid behind Eunhyuk. "I'm not well-known and I want to keep it like that!"

"No one pays attention to my Twitter anymore! Come on!" he said, pulling her away from her hiding spot.

"That's a big fat lie!"

"No it isn't! Now pose!" Jaehyun pouted, covering her eyes with her hands while Heechul had his head tilted up, looking at the camera. He took the picture then looked at it. "That isn't cute."

"Merong~! I'm not ready for the world to know me yet!" she said, pulling out her phone. "Since you're my friend, add your number, will ya?" 

He added his number. "You know a lot of people."

"Well, I guess that's cause I happen to be cousin's with BIGBANG's Seungri. When you have his as a cousin, it's hard not to know people." she said. "Though, the only people that I met because of him are BIGBANG and Super Junior; I know some others myself."

"Like?"

"U-KISS's Xander is somebody I met because of my brother and I know Miss A's Min from JYP in America and 2PM's Nichkhun's my best friend from the States. Everyone else are people I just meet here. So, I really don't know a lot of people." she answered, thinking out loud.

"That's still more people than one normal person meets." replied Eunhyuk.

"I guess."

"Hey, Jae. Come to SM with us tomorrow! You'll like it there!" said Ryeowook.

She laughed. "I'm not doubting you. I liked the SM office back in the States, but I have to pick up my brother tomorrow and spend time with him and I think he's taking me to YG tomorrow."

"Don't go to YG! If you have any talent, come to SM!" said Heechul.

"But-"

"NO BUTS!"

"WE'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!" she groaned. "I'M GOING TO YG TOMORROW AND THAT'S FINAL HEECHUL OPPA!"

"Fine, but you'll regret it!"

"You're SM bias! Let me decide on what company I want to go to!"

"SO, does that mean that you're going to join a company?" asked Ryeowook, excitedly.

"Well, yeah. These past nights has been making me think. I just don't know know which company would help me benefit at the moment, but once I know, then I'll tell people my final choice."


----


Wassup people? Me? I'm sick. :( Hence why I didn't update until now. Though I really should be doing some math homework instead.

Replies:
@butterfly555: I have an idea on who it should be, but that would have to be on hold when her brother's coming soon, eh?
@shiraishi_fan67: She has two number one fans, Seungri and her oppa. XD;
@lyssah: You're not an apple??? D: JK~ XD; You know, you and my sister share the same bias from Super Junior. XD;
@lalalalala: I'm glad that you like it. :D
@xJustUrAsianGirlx: FT ISAND? Okay. :D I love their music anyways.

To those silent readers, don't be afraid to comment! I don't bite! Unless you're an apple, then that's a different story! XDD

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D