30: Moving Day

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Remember, teal means that they're talking in English. :)

---

Jaehyun roughly wiped away her tears as she slid the opened photo album away from her. Looking at those pictures brought back so many wonder memories, but also the most heartbreaking one. She sighed as she glanced at the clock and saw that it was already two in the morning. She got up and grabbed a blanket since she felt guilty for making her brother and cousin sleep on the couch.


Opening the door, she was really surprised to see Seungho kneeling there. She bent down to look at his face and saw that he was asleep in that position. She said as she draped one of her blankets around him. ‘I should probably get him into a more comfortable position.’ she thought. She slowly and carefully moved him so that he was sitting and leaning against the wall with his legs outstretched. As she got the blanket again, she was about to cover him when two arms looped around her waist and pulled her towards him.

“I missed you.” he muttered against her bare shoulder.

She felt her body temperature raised and her heart rate increased. “…let go.” she barely whispered, but he didn’t and only hugged her tighter.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” She shook her head, but felt herself willing to escape his grip. He took this as a chance and moved her so that he could see her face. “I’d never stopped thinking about you. What happened that day, I am truly sorry. Please, forgive me.”

Jaehyun turned to look at him then looked back down at her hands on her lap. “That whole year… were you just toying with me?” she asked.

Seungho frowned then took on her hands and placed it over his heart, letting her feel how his heart was racing. “Every time I see you, my heart beats so hard against my chest; it feels like it could burst at anytime.”

She stared at her hand on his chest then placed her other hand over her heart and felt the same thing. ‘It still beats this way for him.’ she thought. She looked up to him. “Then why? Why did you do that to me?”

“I heard some things around school that time. I don’t know, at that time, it felt like the right thing to do, even when I didn’t want to.” he answered.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Just say that you’ll forgive me.” he said as he caressed her cheek.

Jaehyun sighed. “I knew from the first day of school that I would be moving to the States at the end of the year. That’s why I didn’t make any friends while I was there because I knew it would be painful to leave; yet, I met you and allowed myself to get so close to you.”

“I didn’t stop you. If I had known, then I would have kept our relationship strictly sunbae-hoobae, but I didn’t and I ended up hurting the both of us that day.” he replied.

She looked up and made eye contact with him. They stared at each other for a while and before either of them noticed, their lips made contact with each other. Their eyes fluttered closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he securely held her in his arms around her waist. They continued to kiss for what seemed like an eternity until she pulled away after he had gently bit her bottom lip. He leaned forward and rested his forehead against hers. “I’m sorry.”

She shook her head as she tried to regain her breath. ‘My first kiss….’ she thought as she momentarily forgot that she had her first kiss already with Nichkhun. “You’re members must be worried about you right now.” she whispered.

“They’re fine without me; they’re probably asleep right now anyway.” he replied.

Again, she shook her head. “You should probably leave now, Seungho.”

“It’s really late.”

“Oh right.” She bit her bottom lip. “There’s an extra bed in there that you can sleep on.” she said as she pointed to her room.

“What about you?” he asked.

“I need to cheek on oppa and Seunghyun.”

“They’re all asleep in the room behind us.” he said as stood up and picked her up bridal style. Jaehyun felt her cheeks heat up as she released a small squeak. He slightly smirked at her then went into the room and gently placed her on the bed.

“You got the wrong bed.” she commented as she rolled off the bed and fell onto her air mattress.

He looked at her, amused. “You’re not going to go to sleep in your day clothes, are you?”

She looked down at herself and realized that he was right. She sighed as she got off her mattress and went to get her pajamas. She stopped and looked back at him. “Do you need to borrow some of oppa’s clothes?” He shook his head. “Oh, okay.” She walked into the bathroom to change then came back out after a few minutes. She saw that he was already under the covers and fast asleep. She sighed as she got to her own bed, but before she laid down, she took a nice long look at his face. “Am I ready to have you back in my life, Seungho? I don’t know….” she whispered, then closed her eyes and went to sleep.


Jaehyun groaned in her sleep when she felt someone poke her side. “Five more minutes.” she muttered as she rolled off her mattress, taking her blanket with her.

“Jaehyun, you’re suppose to help oppa move into his apartment, remember?” said Soohyun as he stood over his sister.

She opened one eye and frowned. “Yeah, but what time is it?”

“Nine; I let you sleep in more than I should have.” he said as he sat on the higher bed.

Jaehyun immediately sat up but saw that only Soohyun was on the bed and no one else. ‘Was last night just a dream?’ she thought to herself.

As if he could read her thoughts, he replied to her. “He left when I woke up, Jae.” He patted her shoulder. “I’m sorry for not telling you.”

She shook her head as she stood up. “It wasn’t your fault, oppa.” she said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

After getting ready and having a nice breakfast with her brother, they started bring out some of the boxes that he had inside the dorm. Jaehyun stopped once she was outside and stared at the blue SUV in front of her. She turned to her brother as he walked to it. “Oppa! When did you get a car?”

“Huh?” he looked back to his sister then at the car. “Oh, I’m just borrowing someone’s car for the time being. What? You didn’t expect me to make you carry this all the way to my apartment, did you?” he teased.

She blushed as she shook her head. “Of course not! My big brother isn’t a meanie!” She said as she loaded her box into the car.


Two hours earlier, somewhere else in Seoul, a man was quietly walking into his dorm, hoping that his other members were still asleep.

“Why are you coming in now, hyung?” He jumped as he turned around to see one of his dongsaengs.

“Oh! Joon! I thought you would be still asleep!” he exclaimed.

Joon looked over his hyung then a sly smile came to his face. “Oh great. I have to wake up the other members for this!” he said as he ran into the nearest room before Seungho could stop him.

Seungho sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. He decided to sit on the couch then after a few minutes, the other members were in the living room too, all wide awake because of what Joon had told them.

“So,” started the youngest, “you just got in now, hyung?” Seungho released another sigh and nodded. “And you’re still wearing the clothes from yesterday.”

“They’re a bit wrinkled.” commented Cheondoong.

Seungho felt his cheeks warm up a bit. “Is this really a conversation that we need to have Cheondoong and Mir here for?” he asked, hoping that whatever Joon and G.O would ask him won’t ruin the innocents of the two youngest members.

“You did do something last night!” exclaimed Joon.

Seungho facepalmed. “That’s not what I’m saying. Nothing happened last night. I just met someone I haven’t seen in a while.” he said as a slight smile appeared on his face as he thought about her.

“Omo! He’s in love!” squeaked Mir. Everyone turned to the maknae then to the leader to see his cheeks become a faint red.

“How do you know?” asked G.O.

“He had the same look on his face that my noona makes whenever she thinks about her boyfriend!” explained Mir.

“AHH.”

“Who’s the lucky girl?” asked Joon.

“Is it the same girl that you have a picture of in your wallet?” asked Cheondoong.

Seungho was about to answer when he thought over about what Cheondoong was asking him. “You’d looked through my wallet!?”

The whole group laughed. “We all knew about the picture.” commented G.O.

“Yah!” shouted Seungho.

“So, who is she?” asked Mir.

“Ex-girlfriend?” added Joon.

Seungho shook his head. “We never dated, but… our past is complicated.” he said as he stood up and walked to his room. “Oh!” He turned around and faced his group again. “Soohyun hyung is moving into his apartment today; he needs all the help he can get cause right now it’s just him and his sister doing all the work.”

“Well, it’s not like we have anything else to do.” commented Cheondoong as he walked into his own room to change. The others nodded and followed his example.

Seungho grinned. “Then they can do all the moving and I’ll just spend some time with Jaehyun.”


Jaehyun sighed as she placed her box on the floor and wiped the sweat off her forehead. “Why did you have you live so far away from the elevator!?” she whined.

Soohyun chuckled. “I don’t know, but I did get a pretty good deal on this place.” he said as he took out his keys and threw it to her. “Be a good girl and go back to the dorm to get the rest of my stuff.”

She caught the keys then looked at him. “What will you be doing?”

“Preparing my studio. Now, go~!” he said as he carried his box into a room then locked it.

She sighed as she made her way back to the car and drove back to the dorm. Once she got there, she was quite surprised that there was a car already there in front of it. She turned off the engine and exited the car. “Seungho!”

Seungho looked at her a smiled. “What? We came to help hyung move.”

’We’?” she repeated then jumped back bumping into someone when a person popped out in front of her.

“She’s definitely prettier than the photo you have, hyung.” commented someone behind her.

What the heck… seriously, I can’t live normally can I!? Geez, I’m pretty sure that I lost five years right there! No one ever thinks about anything but scaring the girl!” she muttered as she pushed her way towards the dorm.

Seungho, Cheondoong and Joon laughed, understanding every word that was coming out of while the other two looked a little lost. “This is why you need to continue your English studies.” commented Cheondoong.

The group followed her into the house and saw her coming out with a big box. Immediately, Seungho reached out and grabbed the box away from her. “I told you; we’re helping hyung move.”

Did oppa even asked for your help?” she asked.

I would like to know that also, since Soohyun hyung didn’t asked us anything when we saw him and it was Seungho hyung who asked us to come.” replied Cheondoong.

Right! People just think that they could come and help nowadays! I’m a strong girl, I can move stuff on my own! Why do I really need MBLAQ to help me move?

I think hyung was just using this as an excuse to see you again.

Jaehyun made a face. “He was here last night. Is there a reason to see me again?” Both Cheondoong and Jaehyun continued to have their conversation in English, now confusing the rest of the members since they can’t speak at that level yet. Instead of just standing there and doing nothing, they continued to move things out to the car.

After half an hour, they got the remaining of Soohyun’s stuff into both cars while Jaehyun and Cheondoong were sitting, enjoying their conversation. “Sorry to break this up, but we’re done moving everything.” said Mir as he squeezed himself between the two.

Oh… Cheondoong! Drive with me!” said Jaehyun.

Noona, are you even a safe driver?” he teased.

Psht! I passed the international driving test! My license is valid in most countries! … AND I’M NOT YOUR NOONA! We’re the same age!

But you’re dating hyung, making you my noona!” grinned Cheondoong as she blushed.

I’M SINGLE!” she yelled as she got up and pulled him along with her to the car.

“Wait, why does he get to ride with her?” asked Joon as the two got into the car.

Seungho frowned as he got into the driver’s seat of his own car. “I would like to know the same thing.” he said.

“Wait, I want to go with noona!” yelled Mir as he ran to the other car and got in. He looked at the two in front and smiled. “I’m in the car! So please talk in Korean so that I can understand too!”

Jaehyun laughed as she started the car. “Have I been talking in English the whole time?” she asked as she drove to the apartment.

“You couldn’t tell?” asked Cheondoong.

“I sometimes do that. In America, I would randomly just talk in Korean for a long time before anyone would say something.”

“You just randomly break out into a different language? You’re weird noona~” Mir teased.

She smiled as she glanced at him. “Just Jae or Jaehyun. No noona.”

"But you're older than me." he commented.

"I was born on December 11, 1990." she started as she made a right turn. "Because I was so close to being born in 1991, I allow those who were to call me Jaehyun or just Jae for short." she shrugged.

"You're so weird~" he laughed, but agreed nonetheless.

During the thirty minute car ride, the three of them talked about absolutely nothing. However, in the other car, Seungho was clearly frowning throughout the whole trip.

"This wasn't your plan for the day, was it?" asked G.O.

"Not really." replied Seungho.

Joon sighed. "I knew it. You just wanted us here to do the work while you talked to her."

"However, she's friendlier with Sanghyun than she is with you." added G.O.

Seungho sighed. "I guess she's still upset with me."


After the car ride, they moved everything into the apartment with Jaehyun and Cheondoong actually helping this time. Once all the boxes were moved, Jaehyun knocked on the door to her brother's studio. "Oppa! We're done moving everything in!"

"Then unpack! Decorate it anyway you want!" he shouted.

She stared at the door then sighed. "Making me do all the work." she muttered as she walked back to the guys. "Do you guys mind helping me decorate? Just don't make the place ugly."

Cheondoong laughed. "Hey Jae, now with your brother out of the house, are you okay with living by yourself?"

"I'm not living by myself." she commented as she took out two picture frames of their family. "I'm currently staying with BIGBANG for a while."

"Wait, you were staying with BIGBANG be yourself without hyung before he came over!?" questioned Seungho.

She shrugged. "What's the big deal? If anyone had tried anything, Seunghyun would have killed him, told oppa then bring them back to life so that oppa could kill them."

"'Seunghyun' as in Choi Seunghyun-ssi? TOP-ssi?" asked Mir.

"LEE!" she stressed. "I'm LEE Jaehyun; meaning that I'm related to LEE Seunghyun. I'm his cousin."

Mir stared at her with wide-eyes, dropping the vase he had in his hands and luckily Joon was there to catch it before it broke. "You're not kidding are you?"

She turned to him, confused, then held out a picture frame. "See. This is me." she said as she pointed to herself in the picture. "And this is Seunghyun." She then pointed to her cousin.

"Omo omo omo omo omo!" he exclaimed as he jumped. "I can't believe I'm meeting you!"

Seungho looked between the two. "What's going on?"

Mir pointed to her. "She and Seungri-ssi were a popular dance dual in Gwangju back then! I always went to see them dance. I even had all of her photos!" he exclaimed then blushed after realizing what he had said.

Jaehyun laughed. "Omo... those photos were so bad." she smiled. "I really wished that people knew how to take good pictures back then."

"I have a question. Seungri-ssi was able to become an idol, yet why haven't you?"

She blinked then looked down. "That's a very good question. I don't know the answer to that."

Not liking how the atmosphere was like currently, G.O cleared his throat. "So, you were really good back then? Any good now?"

She looked at him. "Is that a challenge?" She smiled. "I definitely got better." 

"Show us then."

The boys made room in the living room for her and Jaehyun giddily plugged in her iPhone to the stereo that her brother had already set up. She scrolled through all the songs to find the perfect song that could demonstrate her fullest abilities. She frowned as she could find the perfect song from all her favorite idols. Instead, she decided to dance to another one of her oppa's old songs. She picked the song that she danced to at her first underground dance battle. 

As she pressed the song, a loud bass echoed in the room and she performed the mostly the same routine from that night with the addition of a few other moves. Unlike that night, she ended it with a no-hand back flip and landed perfectly on her feet. She caught her breath then looked up to the idol group, but she wasn't able to read their expressions. "That bad? I should have gone with the routine three nights ago." she said as she stopped the music from playing.

"I don't know about them, but I thought that was amazing."

They all turned to the direction and saw that SHINee's Onew was standing there. "Onew, what are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "I'm supposed to meet with hyung today about the repackage songs."

She nodded then turned back to MBLAQ. "Okay, my skills aren't that great compared to people like Bi oppa, but still... that silence irks me."

"Jaehyun," started Mir, "how are you NOT an idol now?"

She frowned. "I don't know." she sighed. "At least those four hard years of dancing in America paid off. Hey, Onew. Go buy us lunch."

"Eh?"

"It's lunch time. On second thought, I don't feel like chicken. I guess I'll go then." she said as she was about pocket her phone, but before she could, it rang. Not really caring, she placed it on speaker. "Yobosaeyo?"

"Jae! How's moving day?" 

She rolled her eyes. "Seunghyun, you should be here and suffer with me." He chuckled. "Hey, why is it so noisy there?"

"Oh, having lunch with 2NE1!"

"Seunghyun! Is that your cousin you keep talking about? Give me that! Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo?" she replied, questioningly.

Cheondoong laughed then walked up to her and took the phone. "Noona, you shouldn't just take someone's phone away like that."

Jaehyun frowned. "Speak for yourself."

"Oh! Sanghyun! What are you doing there?"

"Yeah! What is he doing with you!?"

"All of MBLAQ is here, plus SHINee's Onew. Oppa's stuck in his room doing stuff." she answered.

"Hey, you're whole name is Lee Jaehyun, right?" asked Dara.

"I already told you that noona!"

She giggled. "I think it's so cute! Jaehyun and Sanghyun! From the what you told me and the picture of that you showed me, I think those two would be such a cute couple! Though, what would be the couple name? Sangjae? That sounds weird!"

"YAH!" shouted Seungho as he took the phone. "That's not funny noona!" He looked at the two and saw that they both had a hint of pink on their cheeks.

Jaehyun took the phone back. "Dara-ssi, that really isn't funny. I think that Sanghyun-ssi and I can be good friends and such but still. I don't know whether we would be a good couple or not, but... maybe I should go on a date with him to see." she giggled.

"YAH!" shouted three voices. Jaehyun immediately recognized it to be Seungri's, Seungho's and Soohyun's.

She turned to her brother. "Nice to see you~"

"I think you're too young to date, Jae." said Soohyun.

"Isn't she 20? That is young? If I was 20 again, I would want a boyfriend!"

"Noona!" exclaimed Cheondoong.

Jaehyun sighed. "Guys are so over-protective these days; it's a wonder how other girls were able to get married."

"That's very true, but we love them too much to do anything to them. Well, Jaehyun, I hope to see you one day soon! Bye bye~"

She smiled as she pocketed her phone then looked at all the boys staring at her. "Okay... going to go buy lunch." she said as she took Cheondoong's hand and dragged him out the door. "Don't wait for us!"

"Where are you going with Cheondoong!?" yelled Soohyun.

"Well, of course I want to get to know my future husband a bit more!" she stuck out her tongue then ran away because he could do anything.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" yelled Seungho as he grabbed his jacket and ran after them.

"Aish..." Soohyun rubbed his temples. "I don't need love triangles forming with my sister!"

Onew coughed. "I'm pretty sure that Cheondoong would stay her friend, hyung."

"Yes, but I have Nichkhun and Seungho to worry about and I don't need anymore!" he yelled then sighed.

Onew laughed. "Why don't you add Changmin hyung into the picture too." he teased.

Soohyun thought about it. "Need to hire bodyguards for her or something." he muttered.

"...what kind of social life do you want her to have?" asked Joon.

"NO SOCIAL LIFE!"


"Hyung, why did you come?" asked Cheondoong as Seungho stood in between them.

"I can't come?"

"I only pulled Sanghyun-ssi with me." commented Jaehyun.

Cheondoong shook his head. "No formalities Jae!" She smiled.

Seungho stopped in the middle of the street and the two turned back to him. "Are you still upset with me?"

Jaehyun looked down. "This is not the time to be discussing this."

"Then when is?" he asked. "I thought that we were back on ok terms last night, but it doesn't seem like it." She remained silent, unable to say anything.

Deciding to help his hyung, Cheondoong patted her shoulder and pushed her closer to him. "He really does care. Whatever happened in the past, let it go. I mean, Soohyun hyung punched Seungho hyung so hard two days ago."

Jaehyun looked at him then Seungho. "Oppa punched you? That's why he helped you because he forgave you after punching you."

Cheondoong scratched his cheek. "Yeah, your brother has a weird way of forgiving people."

She stepped closer to Seungho and at first, it seemed like she was going to hug him, but she punched him in the gut, hard. Seungho kneeled over, clutching his stomach while Cheondoong winced. Jaehyun sighed. "Pabo...." She pulled him up and hugged him. "Pabo...! Just don't break my heart again!"

Seungho smiled and hugged her tightly. "Will do."

Cheondoong grinned, happy about his good deed. "Now let's go buy lunch; Seungho hyung will pay."

They pulled apart and stared at him. Jaehyun smiled and nodded, liking that idea, while Seungho shook his head. "Yes! Seungho will pay!" she exclaimed as ran away from him with Cheondoong.

Seungho shook his head, but a smile was still present on his lips. "As long as you're still here, Jae, that's all that matters." he said to no one in particular.

The three went into a nearby Chinese restaurant and ordered enough take-out for at least 20 people, even though there were only eight of them. They went back to the apartment and had lunch together. Once most of the food was gone, they sat around doing nothing.

"I'm stuffed~" said Jaehyun as she yawned.

Soohyun chuckled. "Don't fall asleep on me~" He stood up and stretched then held his hand out for her. "Come with me."

She looked at him questionably, but knew that he wouldn't do any harm to her. She took his hand and he led at into this studio. She gasped realizing that he really did make his own recording studio in his apartment. "Oppa~ I thought you were always kidding about this!"

He smiled. "Why would I? It makes my life easier having this." He pushed her towards the door. "Now get in there so that we could start recording all your songs."

"Okay okay." She stepped into the booth as the others piled into the studio and sat on the couch. Jaehyun walked up to the microphone and put the headphones on.

Soohyun's voice boomed in the booth. "Just turn on the iPad; I moved all your lyrics on to that."

She did as she was told and smiled at her lyrics. "Ah two days of writing and little amounts of sleep~ My babies~!"

Soohyun coughed. "Don't say that; it sounds weird. Just practice your vocals while I get things set up. Oh! And when you're finished, I have some presents for you."

She blinked and pointed to herself. "Me? Ooh! Is it Se7en's comeback album!?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, and some others." He turned around. "Onew, do you mind going in there to help warm up her vocals?"

Onew nodded. "Sure thing hyung." He went into the booth and helped her.

Seungho smiled. "She still the fangirl that I knew from back then, huh?"

Soohyun chuckled. "That part of her won't die. Idols that appeared when she was growing up, g.o.d., H.O.T., Shinhwa, DBSK, Bi, Se7en, she would always be a fangirl."

"Her vocals are pretty good." commented G.O as they listened to her warm up.

"You never heard her covers?" asked Soohyun as he turned around in his chair to look at them. "SM really whipped her into shape, vocal wise."

"She trained at SM?" asked Joon.

He shrugged then turned around again. "For a short while. YG and JYP too because her dance instructor was able to get her in and paid for the expenses."

"What exactly happened while she was in the States?" asked Seungho.

"Eh long story. Onew, come back out; we're about to start." Onew nodded then left Jaehyun alone in the booth. "Okay, what song first Jae?"

"I actually want to do my rap song first. So, the sixth track on the CD." she answered as she chose the correct lyrics on the iPad.

"Okay. Tell me when you're ready." 

Jaehyun nodded then took a sip of water before giving her brother the okay sign. The group watched in awe as she delivered the smooth rap to the song. They were like that for the next couple of hours as finished up the recording too all sixteen songs. Jaehyun stepped out of the booth and collapsed on a nearby chair. "Someone else's turn...." she muttered.

"Eh? But you finished." commented Soohyun.

"But No Way, I think my rap doesn't work well with that. I think it works better with a guy rapping there."

Soohyun turned to his computer and played the rap to No Way three times before saying anything. "I guess you're right; it does sound a bit awkward. Umm...."

"I'll do it." said Mir as he volunteered himself.

Jaehyun turned around in her chair then sighed. "Okay, I'm too tired to argue. Go."

Mir stepped into the booth and after three tries, he was able to get the rap perfect. Soohyun edited that part of the song and added Mir's rap in then played it once Mir was out of the booth. "What do you think, Jae?" he asked as his eyes remained on the computer screen. He didn't hear a reply then turned to see that she was asleep. He smiled and pinched her cheek. "Aigoo...."

"Was that not good enough?" asked Mir.

"I think that's fine, Mir." he replied. "Now, we'll let her rest a bit before dinner. Okay, Onew, here's what I have planned for the repackage album."


----


I don't know how this got so long! SORRY!

Also, I think I'm introducing a small corner to this little author note! In this corner, you can ask the characters anything you want. :) However, it's a short panel, so they would be able to answer only two questions!

Jaehyun: Is this really necessary?
Me: Yeah, because I usually don't know what to write in my author's corner. Might as well have you guys do all the talking for me. :D Now, Seungho, everyone thinks that you're the big bad guy after looking at the past.
Seungho: I'm really not. I was stupid and young back then.
Soohyun: Stupid is an understatement.
Seungho: I'm really sorry though!
Me: Gah... men.

Get those questions rolling people~!

Replies:
@TrennLennaa:
I never heard of real bad idols and I won't be making any idol mean unless they really are mean. XD; So of course a nice SNSD!
@nadya1989: Okay, we'll see then~ ;D
@butterfly555: Aww~ Don't cry! D:
@shiraishi_fan67: What? I can't write a sad chapter every once in a while?
@MusicChibi: I'll take that into consideration! After thinking about what you said, I would say that you're right.
@winterflowr: Might as well, I guess? lmao
@iluvspocky123: LOL Don't be so harsh on him~ XD;
@lyssah: Me don't know too. lol

Also, after reading with MusicChibi had stated in a comment, I came to realize that she is right about what she typed. I don't want to be unfair about what company Jaehyun could go into. Having her be in YG would make it seem that she used Seungri to help her get in. So, the poll is remade so that YG isn't an option.



Remember, if you vote for OTHER, I need you to comment on which company since there are a lot. Cube, J. Tune Camp, NH Media, Nega Media, TOP Media, DSP Media, etc!