9: Phone call

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Hey~ A little note in the beginning. I think that, whenever people are talking English in the story, the words will be marked in teal, okay? :)


----


Jaehyun sighed as she collapsed on the bed. They had finally got home from Music Bank and the rest, minus TOP, were in the living room talking while she decided that she should unpack. She yawned and stretched. Today's events really made her tired for some reason. She doesn't think it was the performances that made her tried, more like what happened between the performances.

After her performance with Taeyang, Narsha came up to her once they were off stage and asked her to become one of her backup dancers, but Jaehyun politely declined without giving her a reason. "What reason could I have to give her?" she thought out loud then chuckled. She looked down at her wrist, seeing the imprint of someone's nails digging into her flesh. Though you could clearly see the wounds, it wasn't deep enough to cause them to bleed.

"Do I want to become someone's backup dancer...?" she asked, but she couldn't quite answer the question for herself. She knew that she was happy being on stage, performing, but it was a different feeling for her. Usually, she's the main dancer on the stage, not a backup dancer. It gave her an odd feeling being a backup dancer. She sighed and scratched her head. "I want to be on center stage, don't I?" she laughed then heard her phone ring. 

Taking it out of her phone, she grinned seeing the name on the caller ID. "Hello~"

"What? You're not going to talk to me in Korean?" the other asked.

"I'm so use to talking English with you. I still find it odd to talk Korean with you, Nichkhun~" she laughed.

Nichkhun chuckled. "Fine~ I'll talk English. Anyway, I was at JYP today and some of us were happening to be watching Music Bank."

"Oh? Were you surprised to see me?"

"Very. Say, Taec said that he saw you as one of Narsha's dancers; I wasn't quite too sure."

She giggled. "Yeah, I was on stage. I was probably the one with the best makeup since my makeup artist was Ryeowook oppa~"

"Did you have lip gloss on?" asked Taec.

"Oh? Am I on speaker? Hello Taec~"

They laughed. "Sorry about that, they wanted to put it on speaker. Actually all the other members of 2PM are listening too."

"OH! Yobosaeyo~ Jaehyun imnida~ No wonder you wanted me to speak in Korean."

"Now answer the question~ were you the one with lip gloss, Jae?" asked Taec.

"Was I the only one?"

"Stupid Nichkhun; I can't believe he got to kiss those lips twice." he muttered.

"BWOH!? Nichkhun/Hyung, you'd kissed her before!?" yelled the other members. 

She heard someone get punched and other mutters. "YAH! Fight over this another time! You're eating my minutes!"

"Sorry!" they said. She laughed.

"Hey, Jaehyun-ssi?"

"Umm... Junho, right?"

"Yup~"

She smiled. "Junho, Chansung, we're the same age; so no need to call me 'Jaehyun-ssi'! Just call me Jaehyun or just Jae is fine too~"

"That means you have to call the rest of us 'oppa'!" she heard some of them cheer.

She remained silent for a few minutes. "Do I have too!?" she whined.

"It's only fair since we won't accept anything else." said Taec.

"But... I'm already calling a lot of boys 'oppa'. It's not special anymore if I'm calling a lot of people 'oppa'. If I don't call you guys that, that makes you very special~" she said, hoping that they would fall for her trap. She heard them muttering to themselves and she grinned, taking that as a good sign.

"Okay, we'd decided," started Nichkhun, "you don't have to call us 'oppa'."

"'Us'? Nichkhun I would never call you 'oppa' since I never had before." she laughed.

Junho laughed. "I think that made hyung sad, Jae!"

"I have every right to be sad!" he defended. 

"Dude, I always called you 'Nichkhun.' It'll be too weird to start calling you anything else even when you do know my language and everything. Please understand and don't be sad. Be happy for me?" She heard him sigh and give in.

"Hey Jae. Who's your favorite member in 2PM?" asked Wooyoung.

"Ahh... my favorite member? You guys are eager for this answer, aren't you?"

"Yes!" they shouted, making her laugh.

"Well... my favorite member... has to be...." she paused, imagining them gather closer to Nichkhun's phone to hear the answer. She giggled. "It's Junsu."

"BWOH!? Wae? Wae? WAE!?" exclaimed Nichkhun.

Jaehyun started laughing, clutching her sides. "I don't know; there's just something about him that makes him my favorite member. Hey, Junsu? If it's possible, I would like to meet you one day! Same goes for the other 2PM members too!"

"That would be nice!" said Junsu.

"Hey, Jae. Are you busy tomorrow?" asked Nichkhun.

"Not really. I'm going be at this dorm for the whole day while BIGBANG is gone." she sighed.

"Come to JYP tomorrow~ I'll even pick you up!"

"WE'll come pick you up." corrected Taec. Nichkhun grumbled, but she wasn't able to hear him.

"Sounds fun~ Just tell me when~ OH! Will I be able to meet the other members tomorrow?"

"Sorry... the rest of us have other schedules." answered Chansung.

She pouted. "So, I'm stuck with Taec and Nichkhun for a whole day."

"What do you mean 'stuck'!?" they yelled.

"Err..." she nervously laughed, then quickly changed the subject. "So, come get me at...?"

"Seven." answered Junsu.

"Okay! I'll be ready then!"

"Oh! Someone from our company is mad at you, Jae!" said Nichkhun.

"WHAT DID I DO!?"

"I don't know. I guess you'll have to see tomorrow."

She frowned. "Whatever. See you tomorrow. Nice talking to you all!" she said then hang up. 

She sighed and rolled over onto her back. "Who could I have pissed off in JYP? And what did I do?" she asked herself. "That girl was a part of Nega Network and the last time I checked, they didn't have any connections with JYP. Who was at Music Bank that was from JYP?" She closed her eyes, remembering all the performances she'd seen today. She eyes flew open when she realized who it might have been. "MISS A! I completely ignored Min! Ayyy... she's going to kill me tomorrow!"


----


You know, I'd been writing a lot for this story. xD; Well, I have so many comments and subscribers that I makes me happy~

This chapter was relatively shorter than the others, so I might update again later tonight.

Also, I'm going to start responding to people's comments here! :D Well, I'm just going to reply to those who commented on the previous chapter and such from now on. 
@butterfly555: Well, if you had someone like that in your company, wouldn't you do the same? xD Oh, btw, that's for always commenting! :D
@dhaniyan: Here you go~ Another update~ xD; If the 'poor girl' was referring to Jaehyun, yeah, she went through a lot during Music Bank, but don't worry, she's one tough cookie! :]

Again, if there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D