21: Christmas in July [part 1 of Part 3]

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

 

Jaehyun and the rest stepped out of the kitchen as her brother raced towards the door to open it. The doorbell rang again and Soohyun just stood there grinning like the evil fool he was. “YAH! Open the door!”

“Oppa~ you should just open it~!” said Jaehyun. “Or else I’ll open it for you.”

He pouted. “Fine; just brace yourself.” He opened the door and all everyone saw were four large blurs race towards Jaehyun.

DOLL/SNOOPY/SWEETS/NOONA!

GAH!” was the only sound that came from Jaehyun as she was tackled to the ground up the four members of U-KISS.

YAH! DON’T SUFFOCATE HER!” yelled the two Soohyuns as they and the rest of U-KISS helped save her.

Jaehyun sat up and straightened out her dress then glare at them. “Yah! Eli Kim. Alexander Lee Eusebio. Kevin Woo. Shin Dongho. Just because I haven’t seen you guys in a long time doesn’t mean that you could have tackle me with a hug on first sight! And YOU!” she pointed at Xander, “I just saw you a couple of days ago! Was there a need to run straight in this dorm just to see me!?”

Dongho kneeled down beside her and pouted. “But I haven’t seen you in a while, noona! It’s not fair that Alexander hyung only got to see you here.”

She sighed and messed up his hair. “Not my fault that he didn’t have a schedule for most of the day.” she said as she got up from the ground. “Yah! Shin Dongho! You’re getting tall!” she yelled once he got up too.

He laughed. “I’m still a growing boy, noona!”

Eli walked up to her and placed an arm over her shoulders. “Doll~ We missed you~! Next time, just don’t spend the day with Alex, but with the rest of us~”

“Yeah Sweets! It doesn’t make us feel missed!” added Kevin.

Jaehyun laughed. “But I do miss you~ Not my fault you won’t reply back to me.”

“Noona! Who did you miss the most?” asked Dongho.

“Out of U-KISS? Well...” she looked around to each member before running towards Kiseop and glomp him with a hug. “You all know that I would still miss my Kiseop the most!”

Kiseop laughed, but before he could wrap his arms around her, Soohyun pulled his little sister away from him. “What do you mean that he’s your Kiseop little lady?”

“Yeah! I’m never your Nichkhun/Seunghyun.” shouted the two then they turned to glare at each other.

“Dudes… calm down! He’s my Kiseop because together we’re the aegyo dream team! Kiseop, let’s show them!”

"NO!" shouted Eli, he turned towards the three glaring boys. "Really, believe her. Besides, hyung, you should know that Jae wouldn't get a boyfriend without tell you."

Kiseop nodded. "I'm just like everyone else here; good friends with Jaehyun."

"Yeah, Kiseop is a good friend, oppa. Just like everyone else in U-KISS and like the members that I had met in 2PM, 2AM and Miss A and BIGBANG." added Jaehyun. 

Soohyun sighed. "Okay okay. Fine, you're all off the hook." All the members of U-KISS and Jaehyun grinned and high-fived each other.

"So," started the other Soohyun, "how's my little princess~?" he asked as he placed his arm over her shoulders. 

She giggled. "I'm fine, oppa number two~"

Nichkhun pulled her away from him. "Jae~ How do you know U-KISS anyway?" he pouted. "You never told me that you knew them~"

Before she could even open to give the answer, all the members answer for her. "It was because of him." they said in unison, pointing to her older brother.

"Well, I did compose some of their songs." Soohyun slyly smiled.

"Nichkhun, you know my brother is a musical genius." she nudged him. "You should totally get him to compose a song for 2PM later or something. BIGBANG too!"

Everyone laughed. Soohyun gently patted her head, making sure not to ruin her hard work. "Well, I think we should start with you first, Jae."

She blinked and cocked her head to the side. "Me?"

He grinned. "You'll found out later tonight, my dear little sister!"


---


First off, sorry for the short chapter! I'm wanted to get something out for Omo tonight and so, part 3 of the Christmas in July will be split into two. I promise you that!

Also, I ended up staying in California for a little longer. :) But, I'll still try to see, if I'm not busy being a tourist, to update. xD;

Another thing, the other day I just saw that my subscribers number jumped from like 37 to 53! Really thank you, all of you who subscribed! But, I must ask that you don't be a silent reader! I love reading comments and I do read all of them! [only cause I don't get much right now]

Okay, now is usually the section that I would reply to previous messages, but I need to help my aunt make cupcakes! :D

Love ya readers~!

OH!

I don't know if it's a bit early to think about this, but start thinking of what the pairing of this story could or might be or something, 'kay?

And, Happy Belated Holidays to my lovely readers!