27: Lotte World

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

 

Jaehyun stood in front of the entrance, waiting for her friends to show up. She checked her watch as she impatiently tapped her foot. “Where are they?” she muttered to herself. As she waited, someone accidently bumped into her from behind. She turned to see it was a taller guy wearing a black baseball cap, sunglasses and a surgical mask.

“Sorry about that.” he said as he bowed then hurried away.


She blinked as she scratched her head. “He… looked oddly familiar… and very cute.” she giggled. “Jae, how could you tell when he was hiding behind sunglasses and a mask?”

“Unnie, you’re talking to yourself.” commented someone from behind.

Jaehyun turned around once again and smiled when she saw it was Miss A in disguise. “Sorry, some cute guy just ran into me.” she laughed. “Anyway, let’s go! I haven’t been to Lotte World in a while.”

Suzy laughed. “Me too~! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

“Hold it you two.” said Fei. “We have to wait for Jia to come back with the tickets first.”

Both Jaehyun and Suzy pouted and Min laughed at the two. “I sometimes wonder how I’m the younger one with you, unnie.”

“Merong~ You know you love me!” she said as Jia came walking up to the group.

“Got the tickets!” she grinned, holding up the five pieces of paper. The girls all grinned then hooked arms with each other and marched into the park. When they got pass ticketing, Jaehyun felt her phone vibrated. She pulled out her phone to see the text message from her brother.

10:31 Having fun in Lotte World? ㅠㅠ I can’t believe that you went without oppa~

She giggled and replied back.

10:32 Sorry~! You said that you were busy with your mysterious group~ I’ll bring you back something!

After she sent it, she immediately got a reply back.

10:33 Not good enough. Text oppa about everything you are doing today! Then I’ll forgive you!

10:33 Okay fine. We just got in. First plan is to go into the Ghost House~! BOO! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


“Come on, unnie!” called Min as they were standing in line for the attraction.

They got their headphones from the worker. “Remember,” he started, “the best way to enjoy this attraction is to keep your headphones on at ALL times.” The girls nodded and place the headphones over their ears. “Have fun~”

The girls walked in and already the dark eerie music started. Unconsciously, the two youngest held onto Jaehyun and Fei. The three oldest laughed, mostly Jaehyun since she knew this attraction inside and out and she was going to use it to her advantage.

As they walked in a bit more, Jaehyun switched spots with Jia so that Min was hugging her instead. She walked behind both Min and Suzy and as they got close to one of the animatronics, she got close to their ears and whispered “You’re going to die.” at the exact time that the grim reaper popped out of nowhere, causing them to scream.

U-UNNIE! THAT WAS SO MEAN!” They yelled while Jaehyun was laughing at them.

S-SORRY!

They continued their adventure through the haunted house and each time, Jaehyun was able to scare both Min and Suzy. She was even able to scare Jia and Fei once or twice. She walked out of there with a large grin on her face while the others were scowling.

“Note to self: never go into a haunted house with Jaehyun unnie ever again.” muttered Suzy and the others agreed.

“Hey! It wasn’t that bad! It was pretty fun!” she defended, but the others shook their heads.

“What’s next?” asked Fei.

“Gyro Drop!” exclaimed Min.

“Then the Gyro Swing!” added Jaehyun.

“Then the Bungee Drop!” the two yelled together then laughed.

“OH! Let’s go! I’m sure they’re this way!” said Suzy as she ran to the left and the others followed her. While waiting in line, Jaehyun pulled out her phone and texted her brother.

10:52 Oppa~ We finished the Ghost House and I had so much fun scaring Miss A! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We’re in line for the Gyro Drop and we will be going to the other two!

10:54 Again sounds fun! And remember to be careful, especially on the Bungee Drop!

10:55 Will do~ the same thing won’t happen again~


She stuffed her phone back into her pocket as they where seating everybody. The ride started and the girls were brought to a height of 70 meters and sat there.

“Ah~ This is the one that doesn’t tell you when they will drop, right?” asked Fei.

Suzy nodded. “Yup~ They can drop you at any TIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEE!” she screamed as they started to plunged back down to the Earth.

Once their feet touched the ground, Fei was the first one off as the others exited the ride laughing. “Fei unnie~” Jaehyun sang. “We still have two more rides like that!”

“Haha count me out.” she commented.

“Unnie~” the four girls whined together. “It’s not as fun without you~” They each looked at her with pouting faces.

Fei looked to the side and sighed. “You girls will be the death of me one day.”

After the other two rides, Fei suggested that it was a good time to rest and then have lunch afterwards. Of course, she being the oldest, they listened to her. They decided on a quick meal at the Chalet Café and Jaehyun was in charge of getting the orders. As she waited in line, she decided to be a good girl and text her oppa again.

12:20 Oppa~ We’re getting lunch~ Will be going to the Castle Music Show later~ I hope you’re enjoying a nice meal right too~

12:21 Don’t worry too much about me! Eat whatever you want for the day, but remember not to eat too many sweets!

12:21 Haha you just spoiled my whole day oppa~


Jaehyun looked at the two large trays with food piled upon it. She sighed, knowing that she has to carry them both back to the table. She picked up one tray and tried to balance it in one arm then went to get the other, but someone grabbed it before she did. She looked up and saw the same guy that bumped into her that morning. “I’ll carry it for you.” he said and though he had a mask on, she knew that he was smiling at her.

“Umm, it’s okay.” she said as the waitress put down his only tray of food. “You have your own tray to carry; I can do it.”

He shook his head then grabbed his own tray along with the other and walked up to their table. Jaehyun quickly followed him, being careful not to drop any of its contents. “There you go.” he smiled at Jaehyun.

She slightly bowed. “Thank you for helping me.” she said.

“It was no problem really.” he said then left.

Once he was out of listening range, the girls starting asking Jaehyun all these questions about him but all she said was “I don’t know.”

After the ride, the girls decided walked to the kiddie ride and waited in line, not caring that they were the only adults who were willing to go on it. As they got in, they were lucky enough to fit into one car together and throughout the whole ride, Jaehyun, Min and Suzy were singing along to the songs. They knew that everyone was looking at them weirdly, but they didn’t care because they were having too much fun.

The girls decided to go on one more ride before going shopping. Suzy wanted to go on the Load Nelson’s Armada [the couple swan boat ride over a lake], but Jaehyun decided to sit this one out since the swan only fitted two people anyway. She went over to a nearby bench and texted her brother.

13:01 Oppa, its times like this that I wish I had somebody.

13:02 “Somebody?” What type of somebody?

13:02 BOYFRIEND!

13:02 O_O Too young!

13:03 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Miss A are on the swan boat and it’s supposed to be romantic and I want a special someone to go on that.

13:05 Have someone in mind?

13:06 Sort of.


Jaehyun sighed as she put away her phone and when in a nearby store. She looked at all the little toys at they were selling. “Excuse me, miss?” She turned around to see one of the workers. “You’re our one hundredth customer for the day! So, we’ll let you have anything from the store for free!”

She blinked at the worker. “Seriously?” She nodded. “Well, if that’s the case, I kinda want one of those headbands.” she said as they walked closer to it. Jaehyun pulled out a bunny ears one and placed it on her head. “What do you think?”

The worker smiled. “I think it looks cute!”

She turned to the mirror and tried to make a cute bunny face then giggled. “I think I will take this one.” She turned and bowed. “Thank you for this!”

She walked back to the entrance of the swan boats when Miss A was coming out and afterwards they went to the indoor shopping center of Lotte World. Min dragged Jaehyun into a high style store. “Minnie, I don’t have the money for this.” she commented as she looked at the price tag of a shirt she liked.

“Eh, I wanted to get you something for your birthday that I missed last year.” she commented as she went through a nearby dress rack. “Aha! Unnie, what do you think about this?” she said as she pulled out a short black dress.

AHAHA. NO.

Min pouted. “Unnies, what do you think?” she asked as she turned to the other Miss A members.

“I think it’s cute!” commented Suzy.

“Yeah, but we should make her try that on first.” added Fei.

Min nodded. “Okay. Excuse me!”

MIN! SHHHH!

“Yes?” asked a sales representative.

“My friend would like to try this on.” smiled Min as she handed the dress to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun sighed, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to get out of it. She went into the dressing room and in a few minutes, she came out, feeling a bit embarrassed. “You know, I would never have a special event to wear this too.”

“But I like it on you.” replied Min. “I’m going to get it. We’re buying it miss.”

“Haha no we’re not.” retorted Jaehyun.

Min smirked and took the bag from the sales person. “Already bought it when you were changing. Now, hurry up unnie.”

Jaehyun stared at her with a shock expression then turned away muttering something about an “evil little girl.”

They went into a couple of other stores before deciding to head home. Jaehyun carried her bags of clothing to the front door and rang the doorbell with her elbow because she couldn’t open the door herself. After a few seconds, Soohyun opened the door. “Hey~ Have fun today?” he asked as she walked in.

Jaehyun smiled and nodded. “I had a really great time, oppa. Of course you should know because you made me text you every chance I can get.”

“Oh, haha right.” he smiled. “Let me help you with those bags then you can get ready for dinner!” He took some of the bags and bought it into the room, but before she could thank him, his phone rang.

This is hip song rock tonight ongdeongil heundeurobwa

Soohyun fumbled with his phone as he picked it up and walked outside. Jaehyun blinked. “Since when did oppa have Hip Song as his ringtone?” she asked to no one in particular then shrugged. Once she washed her face and hands, she went outside to the dining table where most of BIGBANG was.

“Hey~ haven’t seen you in a while.” grinned Seungri.

She giggled and hugged him. “It has been a while.”

“Hey, Jae. Go call your brother in for dinner!” said Daesung as he put some rice bowls on the table.

She nodded then went outside to get him. “Oppa~!” she called, scarring him as he turned around, trying to hide someone behind his back. “Time for dinner?”

“Okay, you go in first.” he said.

“Oppa, who are you hiding behind you?” she asked as she got closer to him.

“N-nobody!” he lied, but she pushed him out of the way and saw the same guy she meet at Lotte World.

“I know I’d seen you somewhere before.” she mumbled as she reached out and pulled off his hat first then pulled down his mask, but at that point, she could already guess who he was.

Seeing that she wasn’t going to finish removing the rest of his disguise, he took his sunglasses off himself. “Jae….” he called out but she took a step back.

“Oppa, I haven’t been texting you all day, have I?”

Soohyun looked away. “No; he had my phone all day.”

“Why…?”

“… I wanted to see you… even if it was from afar.” he answered.

She opened to say something, but nothing came out. Instead, she ran back inside and into her room, locking the door. “JAE!” they yelled out as the two followed in after her. They stopped in front of the door and knocked. “Jaehyun, open this door right now.” demanded Soohyun.

NO!

“Hyung.” The two males turned to see BIGBANG standing there. Seungri frowned. “Hyung, why is MBLAQ’s Seungho-ssi doing here? And why is Jae locked in her room?”

Yang Seungho looked down. “This is my fault.” he said.


---


Okay, who knew that it was going to be MBLAQ's Seungho? :D

You guys were able to come up with 14 comments and because of that, Seungho was revealed! So, if you reread chapter 25, you would see that the first person Soohyun talked to would be Rain than! xD;

Replies:
@ilovpocky93:
I added them to the list. ;D
@Proudtobeanasiangirl: I like cliffhangers, but I don't like hanging off of cliffs. xD;
@lalalalala: Well, no need to be curious anymore~ Well, not on anyways. ;]
@xxkyuhyun_loverxx: Updated~
@MusicChibi: More Super Junior it is~ kekeke
@butterfly555: It shouldn't kill you anymore; at least for now. ;D
@lyssha: HAHA right, you're my chocolate apple~ 
@winterflowr: Don't die~
@confused_chimp: Well, there's no need to guess anymore. XD;
@shiraishi_fan67/stayinmyheart/misshv/whatcantonight/evillaughter: I just shake my head. XD;

I really did enjoy getting all these comments. :D

Next update will be all about Jaehyun and Seungho and that would be on Valentine's Day.

Also, let me say something, Seungho was born in 1987 and Jaehyun was born in 1990 and moved to the States in 2006 [I did all the math already]. She was a first year when she meet Seungho, who would be at the time, a third year. I thought this over a million times and it works~ :D Tell me if I did it wrong though. XD;

I won't be upset if you happen to write a negative comment about my story; it just means that I need to improve. Also, I don't bite. I'm all bark and no bite. I'll only bite if you happen to be made of... CHOCOLATE! :DD

Still taking requests for other idol groups to appear in the story and if they are already on the list, you can still request them. That way I know who everyone wants to see sooner than later.

Also, taking ideas for any future love interests. ;D

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D