23: July 25, 2010 SBS Inkigayo - Seeing new faces and one pretty familiar face

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun hugged her pillow closer to her body when she felt something nudging her on her side. She groaned as she slightly opened her eyes to glare at the person waking her up, who happens to be her brother.

Soohyun looked down at his baby sister with a grin. "Time to wake up, Jae! We're going with Youngbae to Inkigayo."

She frowned and ducked her head under the covers. "I want to sleep, oppa."

He sighed as he spotted her grey Mac book next to her bed. "What time did you go to sleep?"

"Around four; I finished about five songs."

"Five songs in six hours? And you only got two hours of sleep. Well, just sleep in the car." Soohyun shrugged.

"But the bed is comfy!" she whined.

Soohyun nudged her again in her stomach. "Fine, if you don't want to see Super Junior and SHINee, then stay in bed."

At the mention of the idol groups her head shot up from underneath the blanket. "Who else would be there!?"

"Well, Super Junior, SHINee, Miss A, Youngbae... and I think G.NA would be there with Doojoon-ssi from B2ST. There are others, but I didn't fully look at the schedule." he answered as he put on his jacket and sunglasses. "Now let's- Jae?" he looked around but didn't see his sister anywhere.

"OPPA! HURRY UP OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MEET SON DAMBI-SSI!" yelled Jaehyun while she waited for her brother with Taeyang. Taeyang chuckled as Soohyun came running out of the room at the mention of Son Dambi. Jaehyun giggled. "Just remember, oppa, she's three years your senior."

Soohyun sighed. "Yeah, but it won't stop me from liking her."


After an hour car ride, the group was able to finally make it to the studio. Jaehyun tugged her earphones out of her ears and put her iPhone back into her pants pocket. She turned around to her brother since he was the only person with her at the moment and smiled. "I'll going to go find some of my friends. Later oppa!" she said as she ran away before he could say something.

Jaehyun looked around. 'Where would Super Junior's dressing room be?' she thought as she looked around. "Well, it doesn't hurt to ask." She tried to ask some of the workers, but none of them listened to her since they were busy getting ready for the show. She frowned and walked up to a dressing room door and knock. 'Hey, I could be lucky and this could be their room or at least some group of backup dancers that I can ask.' 

However, her luck wasn't with her when this young boy opened the door. When the boy saw her, his eyes grew big and his mouth was hung open. Jaehyun cocked an eyebrow, wondering if he did this to all strangers and also, she wonder where she might have seen him before. "Umm, hello?"

"Umm... umm... ahhh...." he wasn't able to get a word out of his mouth, but lucky someone came to save him. 

"Ricky, who is it?" asked another young boy as he opened the door fully and once he saw her, he looked surprised like his dongsaeng. "Omo! You're...!"

"I'm Lee Jae Hyun...? Nice to meet you?" She was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable. "Umm, do you guys mind showing me to Super Junior's dressing room or something?" She looked at the two boys in front of her, realizing that she had seen them somewhere and when she finally figured it out, she gasped. "Wait! You're the rookie group, TEEN TOP!"

"OMO! I can't believe noona knows us!" exclaimed Ricky.

Jaehyun smiled and pointed to the younger boy. "You're Ricky and you," she pointed to the other, "you're Chunji."

Chunji smiled and nodded. "Do you want to meet the other members, noona?"

She nodded and they let her in. She looked at the other four members that haven't realized her existence. She pointed to each member and stated their stage names. "Changjo, CAP, L.Joe and Niel." At the mention of their names, the members looked up and they were surprised to see her in the room.

"What are you doing here?" asked L.Joe.

Jaehyun nervously laughed. "I was looking for Super Junior's room, but no one would help me so I knocked on your door asking, but I'm now introducing myself to you. I'm Lee Jae Hyun, though, it seems like you all knew that. How...?

"Because of Ricky; he showed us your YouTube then we all became your fan." answered Niel.

She blinked. "I don't have a YouTube account. Or at least one that I upload videos of myself."

"But you do, noona! You last update was on the tenth and it was a vocal cover of our song!" exclaimed Ricky as he ran to his backpack and pulled out his laptop. Once he was able to get the site on, everyone crowded around him to see.

Jaehyun watched as he searched for the username. "soojae? That is not my username." she said.

"But, it is definitely you." said CAP as Ricky pressed enter.

In an instant, Jaehyun's eyes widened seeing all the videos uploaded by soojae that of all of her vocal and dance covers. Ricky pressed the most recently uploaded video and, as he said, it was her cover of Clap. She frowned, knowing the one person that was responsible for all of this since the username name gave it away.

Soohyun.

"Oppa..." she sighed.

"I downloaded all your vocal covers." grinned Ricky. "They're all on my iPod!"

Jaehyun giggled and patted his head. "I'm glad you liked them. I'll give you the first copy of my CD once I'm finish with it."

"You're coming out with a CD!?" exclaimed Ricky.

She nodded. "Five tracks finished; ten more to go."

"What about us noona?" whined Changjo.

She giggled. "Okay, all of TEEN TOP gets the first copies before all the companies.

"Sweet~" smiled L.Joe.

"Now, would anyone mind showing me to Super Junior's room?" she asked as she walked towards the door.

"You mean SM's room? Right down the hall." answered CAP.

She smiled, but before she left she grabbed a slip of paper and pen. "Call me some time and we'll hang." she said, writing down her number and leaving it there on the table. "Later boys!"

Jaehyun closed the door behind her and skipped towards SM's door, but before she could knock, someone pulled her into a hug. "Jae!"

She at first panic that some random guy was hugging her but before she could kick him, she saw that it was no other than BEAST's beastly leader, Doojoon. She looked at him with so much confusion since this was the first time she had ever met him and yet he knew her name and was even hugging her. "Doojoon-ssi?"

He smiled and let her go. "It's nice to see you again."

"...Doojoon-ssi, this is the first time I'm meeting you." she said then squinted her eyes. "But it does seem like I'd met you elsewhere before."

His eyes quickly widened then he quickly shook it off. "Umm... well... there's this trainee that has been watching underground dance battles; I went before and saw you there." He said, quickly. "Well, I have to go. See you!" After that he left her there, but Jaehyun couldn't help but feel that he was hiding something from her.

Determined to get to the bottom of that later, Jaehyun knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, but after a minute, no one opened. Again, she knocked and waited, but no result. Frowning, she decided to just open the door and peek in. She saw all of Super Junior and SHINee in the room, some minding their own business while others were playing around with each other. "Excuse me?" she said, but no one heard her. She frowned again, fully stepping into the room and with a deep breath, she yelled. "EXCUSE ME!" At that moment, everyone instantly stopped what they were doing and turned to her. With a cute smile, she waved. "Annyeong~"

"JAE!" shouted the three guys that knew her as they went up to her.

"What are you doing here?" asked Ryeowook.

Jaehyun shrugged. "Oppa dragged me here; he didn't let me sleep in. Anyway, how are you, Ryeowook oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Heechul hyung?"

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me 'hyung.' O-PA." he said, sounding out oppa.

"Nope~ I like calling you 'hyung.'" she grinned.

"Aish, this girl."

"Aish, this hyung."

"Yah!" as he was about to grab her into a hug, she ran and ducked behind Onew.

"Merong~" she giggled. "You know, Onew-ssi, your clothes smell like chicken."

"Hyung! I said no chicken until lunch!" scolded Key.

"I-I didn't have any chicken for breakfast!" defended Onew as he tried to hide his scent from the motherly Key.

"You just like to cause trouble, don't you?" smirked Heechul.

Jaehyun nervously chuckled. "I really don't mean to, hyung."

"Okay okay. Everyone hold it." said Leeteuk as he got out of his chair and walked towards her. "Who are you?"

"OH!" Jaehyun stepped out from behind Onew and bowed. "I'm BIGBANG's maknae's cousin, Lee Jae Hyun, born in 1990."

"Ahh... you're the girl that Heechul hyung has been talking about." said Sungmin with a smile. "I'm Sungmin."

She giggled. "No need to introduce any of yourselves. I know all the members of both groups and I know all your songs."

"A fan?" asked Jonghyun.

"I guess. I mean, I listen to a lot of different groups; I don't particularly favor one group more than another." she shrugged. "Besides, if I didn't have music, then how would I learn to dance?" She smirked then covered her face with her hands. "Omo, I'm going to embarrassed myself for doing this in front of SHINee and Super Junior, but... oh well." Jaehyun removed her hands and danced and sang to the chorus of Lucifer. Immediately after the chorus was done, she covered her blushing face and hid behind Onew again.

"Wow~ Noona can dance." commented Minho.

Jaehyun shook her head. "I have this thing that people born in 1991 and before can just call me Jaehyun or Jae." she said as she peeked over Onew's shoulder. "And those idol groups who have more members that were born 1990 and below, I don't use 'oppa.'"

"Well, that's only SHINee then." commented Donghae.

"Also, Heechul hyung told me to call everyone in Suju 'oppa,' so I hope you don't mind."

"Why would we mind?" asked Shindong.

"Well, Jaehyun, welcome to the Super Junior and SHINee-" started Leeteuk, but Kyuhyun cut him off.

"Why not just call it the SM family? It's faster."

He glared a bit at the maknae before clearing his throat. "ANYWAY, welcome to the SM family!" he grinned and so did the rest of the guys.

"Umm, I'm technically not with any company, but I'm glad to be your friend!"


----


Ummm... sorry that this chapter happened to be a bit... long. HAHA

So, yeah, the date and the groups are correct for the performs on Inkigayo on July 25; I double checked. ;)

Also, I checked YouTube and NOBODY has the username soojae, so don't bother checking cause I didn't shamelessly advertise anybody. XD;

Replies:
@confused_chimp: Umm... I actually want to know who it is too! LOL I don't know who the crush is; Jae won't tell me. XD;
@shiraishi_fan67: Ahhh... no. I said a few years her senior. So, one or two years older and Jaejoong is four.
@butterfly555: Who wouldn't? XD;

Oh! Anyone interested in seeing what Jaehyun's brother looks like? :D I finally decided on his looks. CLICK~

So yeah! The usual is back now~:

To those silent readers, don't be afraid to comment! I don't bite! Unless you're an apple, then that's a different story! XDD

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D