15: Underground... dance battles?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

First off, I think I'm going to move along the plot line a little... actually, I am moving along the plot line. So, the first fourteen chapters could be like the introduction arc, but lets move on, eh? :D


----


Jaehyun was walking home alone since Xander had to meet up with his fellow members for dinner. She walked along the busy streets of Seoul, wondering through some of it's crowded streets. 'I really should get on the subway and get back to the dorm.' she thought, tucking her hands into her pockets.

A group of teenage girls ran past her from behind to meet up with a friend. "Are you going to the dance battle tonight?" one asked. 

'Dance battle?' she thought, slowing her pace to hear them.

"Why would I miss it!?" the girl replied. "Let's go!"

The girls ran off and Jaehyun followed them, keeping a good distance. They went down this alley way to the abandon factory and went down the stairs. She emerged from the shadows, looking at the stair case. "What kind of things can be happening here?"

She looked around before descending the stairs. She could hear some faint music playing and it got louder the more she went down. 'This really could be my song.' she giggled as she stepped off the last step then followed the music until she got to this crowded room. 

Jaehyun stood from afar, watching something going on in the middle. She could only think that it was the "dance battle" especially since there was a turns table in the middle of the room. She stretched her neck to see what was happening and she saw a small group of three boys dancing to the music. Once the song was done, the crowd went wild.

"Okay! Tonight we're going to play it a little different! We're going to pull someone from the crowd to compete against our dance champions! It's double or nothing tonight!" shouted the DJ as the crowd roared. "Now who wants to do it!" Before Jaehyun could even think about it, her hand shot up first. "OH! See that we have a volunteer in the back! Come up front little missy!"

Jaehyun frowned. ""Little missy'?" she muttered as she made her way to the front.

"What's ya name, missy?"

"Just call me 'J'." she said, as she pulled out her iPod. "Have a jack?"

"Ahh... I work better with discs, but I have one." he said, pulling out a cord.

"Just step back, little boy. This track has already been mixed." she said as she plugged in her iPod. Jaehyun pulled her hair out of her ponytail and used the hair tie to tie up her shirt, just showing only an inch of her stomach. She jumped off stage and stepped into the middle. 

"Seems like J is ready for this!" announced the DJ as he pressed the play button.

The music started out with a base line, each time, Jaehyun would pop to it. More electro-instruments were then added to the song and that's where she showed her really talent. Not even half way through her performance, the crowds were roaring like crazy, throwing their money into the hat. 

She ended her performance with a single-handed back flip. Jaehyun grinned as the crowded reacted just the way she wanted them to. She glanced to the side, seeing the champions of the place stare at her with wide eyes. She winked at them as the DJ took her wrist and held it up. "There's no reason to even ask who the winner is, is there!?" he shouted as he handed her a large stack of money. "Will you be coming back, J?"

She smirked. "I might." she said as she took the money and her iPod then ran out of there as fast as she could. Once she was a good distance from the place, she took a deep breath. "That was fun." she said out loud for no one in particular. She smiled as she checked the time on her phone. "AHHH! SEUNGHYUN'S GOING TO KILL ME!" she yelled, realizing the time and made a mad dash to the subway.


Back at the club, someone on the second floor of the warehouse took off his sunglasses. He drank the rest of his soju in one shot and stood up, grabbing his jacket. "I'm going to have to look out for that girl next time I see her." he muttered, exiting the building.


Jaehyun stared down at her hands as she kneeled in front of an angry Seungri, lecturing on how she shouldn't be out so late at night.

"FUTHERMORE!"

"Seungri, you'd been yelling at her for an hour now, when will you finish?" complained G-Dragon.

"I'm almost done, hyung!" he said then turned back to his cousin. "Your brother, who can be my worst nightmare, will kill me... no, he'll torture me to no end if something were to happen to you!" 

"Oh, oppa's coming next week." she commented, hoping to change the subject.

"SEE! SOMETHING DID HAPPEN! AHHH HYUNG'S GOING TO KILL ME!" he yelled, freaking out. After a few moments, he calm down a little and pointed at her. "YOU'RE GROUNDED!"

"WHAT!? Seunghyun you have no right to ground me! It should be the other way around!"

"You should know better than to come home late then!"

She bit her lip then lowered her head. "I'm sorry for making you worry." she whispered.

Seungri glared at her for a moment before sighing. "Just think about how I would feel the next time you decide to do something like this, okay? Now get up." But after a few seconds, she still remained on the floor. "Look! You're punishment is done! You can get up now!"

"Seung... I can't get up."

"I forgive you!"

"Seung! I really can't get up! My legs are too numb!" she shouted.

"Oh." he said then immediately picked her up and placed her on the couch. He took her legs into his lap and started massaging it. "Feeling better?"

Jaehyun slightly flinched. "It's getting there."

Seungri sighed. "Please, next time, just one phone call? That's all I ask for."

She nodded. "Will do, Seunghyun."


----


I need to edit for grammar, but I'm tired and need sleep right now. lolz

Also, I'm a bit sad; I lost one subscriber. :'( Sorry for not making this good enough.

Replies to be answered next chapter. In dire need of sleep at the moment.

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D