10: Bedtime Talk

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun sat on her air mattress watching Seungri move things around the room. After a few more minutes, he finally finished and sat on his mattress. "Is there something bothering you?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh, no." she said.

He stared at her. "I know you better than that. I know when something's bother you, Jae."

She chuckled. "Well, you heard about Narsha-ssi, right?"

"Ah, she asked you to become one of her dancers. Did you accept?"

She shook her head. "It felt... weird, being a backup dancer. I didn't like the feeling of it; maybe I should become a trainee again and see if I can debut or something." she laughed. "I highly doubt it though."

"You don't think you'll be able to debut?" He flicked her forehead. "Whatever's going through your head right now, forget it. Jae, you're talented; there's no denying it. Do you remember what happen this morning? You memorized both Narsha-ssi's and hyung's choreography and performed it perfectly. Not everyone can do something like that!"

Jaehyun frowned and rubbed her sore forehead. "Yes! But that's only dancing!"

"I heard from hyung that you're good at singing too."

"He's my brother; he's supposed to say stuff like that."

He glared at her then got out from his bed. Seungri walked to the door, leaving the room and Jaehyun quickly followed him. They went into the other bedroom the others were in. Seungri abruptly opened the door, surprising the other members.

"Seunghyun! What are you doing!?" yelled G-Dragon as he quickly put on his shirt, but Jaehyun grabbed the shirt from him.

"There no need for that just because I'm here." she rolled her eyes. "I'd trained with who knows how many boys; I'd seen everything... well, not everything." she muttered, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Really, as long as you don't walk around with nothing and remember to lock the bathroom doors, then we won't have a problem." she smiled then turned to Seungri. "Seung, what are you looking for?" He muttered something, but no one caught it. "Huh?"

"OH! Found it!" he exclaimed, pulling out a CD case. He walked over the CD player and put it in. "Hyungs, tell me what you think of this." he said, playing the song.

Once the melody was heard, Jaehyun realized what he was playing. She covered her ears and ran out of the room and back into hers. The others looked at her, but continued to listen to beat. In a few more seconds, a voice could be heard singing along to the song. The song itself with the lyrics was mostly a hip-hop song, with some R&B and house, after two minutes, the same voice delivered a rap perfectly and then after one more verse and a repeat of the chorus, the song ended.

"Wow... that was really good." commented Daesung.

"Really, that was sung by one person? Unbelievable." added G-Dragon.

"That rap was nicely delivered; was she an underground rapper?" asked TOP.

"I haven't heard any underground rappers that can do that." replied Taeyang.

"So, you all thought it was good, right?" asked Seungri.

"Good? We can use a voice like that when we start producing the songs for our comeback." said G-Dragon. "Yes, a nice fresh voice like that."

Seungri grinned. "See Jae! They all thought your singing is good!" he shouted.

"BWOH!? That was Jae!?"

"They're just being nice!" she shouted back.

Daesung got out of bed and ran to the other room. "JAEEEE!" he shouted pouncing on her as she hid under the blanket. "Why didn't you tell us you have such a good voice!?" he whined.

Jaehyun wiggled from underneath him then felt more pressure added on top of her. "Yeah! You told us that you did vocal training, but I didn't know your vocals were like that!" said G-Dragon.

"C-can't... can't... CAN'T BREATHE!" she yelled. The two immediately got off of her and she took a deep breath. "It was all autotune." she said with a frown.

"'Autotune' my !" exclaimed Seungri as he and the other members walked in. "There was no autotune in that; hyung told me that himself when he sent that over to me."

"Are you sure you won't become a trainee? Really, I'm pretty sure that you have everything need to debut." said Taeyang.

Jaehyun sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I'll think about it, okay?"

They frowned. "Fine~ Think about it, but don't regret the choice you decide to make." said TOP.

"I won't oppa, I won't."

"Okay, you four, out of this room before you Jaehyun." commanded Seungri as he held the door open for them.

"What? Us? Jaehyun? Why would we do that?" asked Daesung as he wrapped an arm over her shoulders.

"Really? You guys are all shirtless!" exclaimed Seungri. "Well, with the exception of Seunghyun hyung. Can't you at least wear a shirt around the house! And Jae! No tank tops!" He picked up one of her hoodies and threw it to her.

She looked at him then threw it back. "It's the middle of summer. I am NOT wearing a hoodie to bed; not unless it was winter."

"Jae, you're in a dorm with four other GUYS."

"Yes, but if they ever do something to me, you would be at their throats." she replied. "But, what if I wanted to do something with them, huh? You can't stop me then."

He stared at her for a minute then turned to glare at his hyungs. "DO. NOT. DARE. TOUCH. HER."

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "Calm down! Really! The only one here that could be my type is Daesung oppa." Daesung felt his cheeks become warmer from her statement.

"What you fall for one of them?" asked Seungri.

"Then I fell for them and hope that they could return my feelings." she sighed. "This isn't something I want to talk about before bed. Now, those of you who don't belong in this room, go to your own." she said, lying back down and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Alright, good night." they said.

"Good night, oppas/hyungs."

Seungri turned off the lights then climbed into his own bed. "Doing anything tomorrow?"

"Nichkhun and Taec are taking me to JYP for a day and hang out there." she answered, looking at her phone. "Oh? Oppa texted me again tonight."

"What did he say?" he asked, looking over to her phone.

23:10 Jae! Oppa wants to know how everything is in Korea. Umma and appa misses you a lot and so does oppa. Call us once in a while so that we know you're okay. :)

Jaehyun chuckled. "At least he's not spazzing anymore."

"OH! Let me reply to him!" he said taking the phone away from her. "'Hyung, don't worry. I'm going to protect Jaehyun to the best of my abilities. She's in the right hands and if she does happen to get a boyfriend over here, I'll be sure to interrogate him before allowing them on a date.'" He smiled at his message while she glared at him.

"Really? Doesn't anyone trust my judgment in guys?"

"Hey, I actually dated before, unlike you two; I know stuff that you two don't."

Jaehyun frowned. "Whatever. Go to sleep; you have to wake up early tomorrow.... Good night, Seunghyun and thanks."

He gently smiled at her. "It's no problem Jae. We're a team no matter what; I'll always be here for you."


----


Okay, like I said, another update for today! :D

You know, I just saw that I have a bit over twenty subscribers. Do you know how happy that makes me!? :DD

Replies:
@butterfly555: lol Well, we only know that she knows Nichkhun and Min personally and meet a bunch of other people recently. xD; I'm glad you like this fic! >//<
@dhaniyan: As you wished, I updated again today. :]
@tera8391: lol That just means that I have no social life. XD;

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D