11: JYP Visit - Punishment

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Leaning her forehead against the window, Jaehyun sighed deeply. She was up most of the night talking to Seungri and her brother and now they had both regretted it when they had to get up early in the morning. She stared up at the morning sky as Taec drove through the city to get to the JYP building. She sighed again then yawned.

"Jaehyun? Have you been listening to what we'd been saying?" asked Nichkhun as he stuffed his Blackberry into his pants pocket.

She yawned again and shook her head. "Not one bit."

"Okay, why are you so tired?" asked Taec as he glanced at her from the rear view mirror.

"I stayed up late last night talking with oppa and Seunghyun." she answered.

Nichkhun chuckled. "Right, you're brother can definitely talk someone to death." He smiled and moved her head so she that she was resting on his shoulder. "But don't lean against the window while I'm here!"

She giggled and moved into a more comfortable position. "You're right, this is more comfy than the window."

"Yah! No skinship!" laughed Taec.

"Merong~ You wish it was you~" the two said then laughed along with him.

Jaehyun smiled. 'A short nap won't do any harm, right?' she thought as her eyes slowly closed.


"Jae! Jae! JAEHYUN! WAKE UP!"

Jaehyun frowned in her sleep. "Five more minutes, oppa~" she mumbled, then turned.

Nichkhun sighed. "Taec, you're going to have to carry her in or something."

"That could cause a scandal." said Taec.

"AH! JAE!" Nichkhun climbed inside the car. "Wake up! Someone's going to see us if you stay asleep!"

She pouted and opened her eyes. "I should have just stayed at the dorm." she muttered. "Now get off of me."

Nichkhun smiled, getting out of the car and held out his hand. "Come on, princess~ Your castle is waiting for you~"

Jaehyun giggled and gently slap his hand away. "The only problem is that I don't work for JYP." she commented, getting out of the car. She stretched and looked around in the parking lot. "Wow~ I see a Lamborghini~" 

Taec chuckled. "That belongs to one of the higher ups." He flashed her a wide smile and grabbed one of her hands. "Let's go~" Nichkhun pouted and grabbed her free hand.

She laughed and started pulling the two towards the door. "You two big babies."

"YAH!"

She laughed even more then winked at them. "That's why I love you two."

"Bwoh? But your favorite member is Junsu; that means you don't love me that much." pouted Nichkhun.

"He's my favorite because I don't know anything about him other than with is revealed to the public. Plus, if I choose you, Nichkhun, that would make me bias." she smiled then pouted, staring at the door in front of her. "I wonder...." She let go of their hands and punched in a combination on the touch pad. After a few seconds, the blinking red light turned green and the door opened.

"Woah, how do you know the combination for the building?" asked Taec as they stepped into the elevator.

Jaehyun smiled. "It's the exact same combo as the US office."

"You worked at JYP's US branch?"

"Oh, she trained there for a year." answered Nichkhun.

Jaehyun made a peace sign with her hand. "There's a lot about me that you don't know about, Taec."

"Well that's for sure!" he exclaimed.

The doors to the elevator opened and they were in the main lobby of JYP. "Wow~ So much bigger than the one at home!"

Nichkhun chuckled. "This is the main branch." he winked.

Jaehyun looked around the main lobby and felt someone glare at the back of her head. She turned around and saw a familiar figure leaning against a pillar. "MINNIE!" Jaehyun shouted then ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry about yesterday, Min! A lot happened at Music Bank!"

Min pouted. "That's so sure. I heard that you got in trouble yesterday with one of Narsha unnie's dancers."

She nodded. "She was plainly being a witch. Please forgive unnie for ignoring you yesterday though!"

Min stared at her for a few seconds before sighing and hugging her. "I can't be mad at unnie for that long, but~ you need a pun~ish~ment~" she grinned.

Jaehyun gulped, letting her go and ran behind Taec and Nichkhun. "What kind of punishment?"

Min evilly grinned and grabbed her wrist, dragging her along. Taec and Nichkhun ran after them, not really knowing she was going to do with Jaehyun. "Unnies and Suzy are busy today; so we can use the practice room!"

Jaehyun's eyes widened. "AH NO!"

"YES!"

"I'm supposed to relax today!" she pouted.

"I~ Don't~ Care~" Min sang.

They ran into an empty practice room and Min dragged her to the middle of the room. "Let me get everything set up first." she said, letting Jaehyun go and ran to the stereo.

"Er Min? Are you going to make her dance?" asked Nichkhun as he scratched his head.

Jaehyun blushed from embarrassment. "Please let them stay outside!"

Min laughed. "You definitely work better with an audience, unnie~"

She sighed. "At least let me change into something; I don't want my clothes to be soak in sweat."

"Oh! Sure thing! I'm sure you can fit Fei unnie's clothes." she said.

Jaehyun sighed. "Minnie, you're going to be the death of me one day!"

"And I love you too, unnie!" she giggled, pulling her to the dressing room.

The two girls disappeared into the back while the two guys moved to the opposite side and sat down. "I'm guessing Jaehyun knew Min from the US branch?" said Taec.

"Yeah, she always hung out with Min when she wasn't with me." he sighed. "Which happened to be most of them time when she was under JYP."

Taec laughed and was about to say something in returned when the two could hear Jaehyun shouts. "I'M NOT WEARING THAT!"

"WAE!? YOU'LL LOOK GOOD IN IT! STOP TRYING TO HIDE!"

"THERE ARE TWO BLOODY GUYS OUT THERE!"

"So?"

"'SO'!? Y-YAH! LET GO OF MY SHIRT! YAH!!!"

The two sweatdropped. "Is she usually like that?"

"Well, when it comes to showing off her body and putting her in a dress, it usually is." Nichkhun chuckled.

Taec nudged him got closer. "Don't take this the wrong way, but is her body..."

Nichkhun furrowed his eyebrows, thinking about it. "I never saw it. I know her arms and legs are really nice cause of her muscles, but every time we to the beach or pool, its swim shorts and a swim shirt."

"Unnie! Come out!" The two looked up and saw Min tried to drag Jaehyun out of the dressing room.

"It's too embarrassing!"

"Good! It's part of your punishment!" Min laughed and successful pulled her out.

The guys jaws dropped seeing Jaehyun in Fei's practice clothes. She was wearing a loose grey shirt that exposed her left shoulder and it stopped just above her stomach, fully expose her abs. In addition, she was wearing black tights that hugged her perfectly, showing off those strong muscles in her legs. 

Min laughed at the guys reaction. "This is really the body a dancer should have." she sighed. "But sadly, that's not true in many cases."

"Why don't you ever wear just a normal bathing suit?" asked Nichkhun.

Jaehyun glared at him. "Too much exposure."

"Hey, unnie? You have seen our dance right? For Bad Girl Good Girl?" Jaehyun nodded. "Good! We'll start with that song!" Min smiled and ran over to the stereo to attach her iPod. 

Jaehyun sighed and got into position to perform the choreography. 'I better get a good treat after this.' she thought, but all thoughts disappeared from her mind once the music started. Jaehyun could only feel the beats of music ran through her core, feeling that there only things there at the moment were her and the music.


The three watched in amazement as she danced all of Min's part in the choreography perfectly even when she might have only seen the dance once. If they even listened closely, they could faintly hear her singing along with the song.

Min smiled. "Unnie never fails to amaze me with her dancing."

Nichkhun chuckled. "Same here; though, you probably seen her dance more than I have."

"If you count seeing her on Music Bank yesterday," Taec started, "that fails to comparison to right now."

"That's because unnie really shines when she's in the center; being in the back is not where unnie belongs. I keep telling her to debut as an idol, but she never listened." she said as the music came to an end and Jaehyun kicked her leg up, ending in the same position as Min does. Min grinned. "Next song, unnie!" she shouted at 2PM's Heartbeat played. Jaehyun laid down on the floor and stayed there during Taec's rap.

"It's clear that she doesn't know my part of the choreography." he muttered. They watched in silence as she got up, dancing to the song.

"Oh! That's my part!" exclaimed Nichkhun.

"Not really surprised."

Again, all the moves were the exact same, except in the end when instead of moving out of the way, Jaehyun performed the kick and laid down on the ground at the end when the heartbeat went flat.

"One more song then your punishment is over, unnie~"

They heard Jaehyun groaned and stood up, grabbing the sunglasses nearby just as Rain's Rainism started playing. Min giggled. "Unnie's always embarrassed to do this dance."

"Err... well, at least it's not Love Story." said Nichkhun.

"Oh! I would never make unnie do that! Besides, that means that she has to have a shirt underneath and she would like that."

They watched as she performed the opening moves and when it came to the start of Rain's singing, you can clearly hear her sing "I'm gonna be a bad girl" instead of "I'm gonna be a bad boy." 

"Jae become a 'bad girl'? Like I'll live to see that day." laughed Nichkhun.

When it came to the part of the choreography in which Rain's hand ventures down, Min evilly grinned while the two boys looked the side, though their eyes did glance back at it once or twice.

Near the end of the song, they saw her grab the cane near her, performing with it. Once the song ended, Jaehyun frowned and sat on the ground. Though her eyes were still covered by the sunglasses, everyone could tell she was glaring at them.

Min grinned and clapped. "Still the perfect performance as ever, unnie! Punishment is over!" Jaehyun scoffed and turned to the side.

Nichkhun crawled over to her and sat next to her. "You did amazing~ You should really teach me sometime~"

She glanced at him. "Yeah, me teach an idol how to dance; funny."

"Any other skills you have?" asked Taec.

She looked at him then got up. "I'm good at popping." she said then did it. "Also, b-boying." she smirked.

"Okay, that is still something I need help on." commented Nichkhun.

"Right, since you lost," but she didn't continued. Jaehyun sighed. "I'm going to shower; I feel sticky. MIN! Show me to the showers!"

"Yes, unnie!"


----


Haha sorry for the bad and long chapter! :( I'm a little rushed at the moment and such. Sorry...!

Replies:
@butterfly555: But Seungri is with YG, not JYP.
@dhaniyan: Hey! She also made friends with Super Junior Ryeowook! So, don't leave SM out of the race. XD;
@tera8391: If I focused on complete perfection, then none of my chapters would ever be published. XD;
@shiraishi_fan67: Psht, Nichkhun is in the race after her heart! He won't let her die single. XD; But, that's a different story with Seungri and her oppa. lol And of course you would want to have TEEN TOP in the story. lol

Again, if there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D