31: Field Trip to SM

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

I'm going to try to make this pure comedy, if I can anyway. lol

----

Jaehyun leaned back to look at the building in front of her. She released a whistle. "And I thought that SM's American office was big." she commented as she readjusted her sunglasses. 

Soohyun nodded as he stuffed his hands into his front jean pockets. "Let's go." he said as he walked to the door and the guards immediately welcome the two in.

"Hey oppa. Why am I here again?" she asked as she moved her sunglasses to the top of her head.

He shrugged. "I needed the company."

They took the stairs to the second floor and entered the practice room where SHINee was currently practicing their choreography to Lucifer again, but this time, Minho was slowly becoming more and more involved. They stood on the sidelines as they watched them. After the song was over did SHINee notice them.

"Noona!" exclaimed Taemin as he pounced on her and hugged her.

Jaehyun chuckled then turned to her brother. "Wow, this is the first guy to ever hug me in front of you without you killing him."

Soohyun slightly smiled as he pulled the pouting Taemin off of her. "He's too young for me to kill." 

She shrugged then went to sit next to Key. "You don't know, oppa, Taemin could be my ." she smirked.

"Yah! Don't say such things in front of Taemin!" yelled Key as he playfully smacked her shoulder.

Taemin giggled. "Don't worry hyung! I already know what that means!"

He gasped. "Who told you!?"

Taemin evilly grinned at one of his hyungs who was currently panicking in his mind. "It was Jonghyun hyung~" he sang.

"KIM JONGHYUN!"

Jaehyun and Taemin laughed as they high-fived each other. "That worked out better than I thought."

"You two are so mean." smirked Minho as they watched Key hit Jonghyun.

"Shouldn't we break them up?" asked Soohyun.

"Why would we break up the JongKey couple?" she replied with a question of her.

He looked at her with one brow raised. "I thought you weren't into that type of thing."

She shrugged. "I'm not." she said then dropped open and she released a loud squeal, scaring everyone in the room.

"What was that for?" asked Onew as he checked whether he was still able to hear or not.

Jaehyun jumped up from the ground and started hitting her brother's shoulder. "Omo omo omo omo omo omo! OPPA! I just saw H.O.T's Kangta pass by this room! Oppa! IT WAS KANGTA!" she squealed.

Soohyun facepalmed. "You screamed because of that!?"

"IT WAS KANGTA! Who wouldn't!?"

"Yah! Go fangirl about this with Taemin!" he shouted as he pushed her towards the younger boy.

"But I can't!" she whined.

"Why not!?"

She pouted and pointed to Taemin. "Because Taemin can't fangirl when he's a boy! He fanboys!" she exclaimed, making everyone else in the room laugh besides her brother. She hid behind Taemin and started walking towards the door with him. "At least the others thought it was funny!" The two ran out of the room before Soohyun could yell at her anymore.

"Noona, shouldn't I be in there with them?" asked Taemin as he pointed back into the room.

"Yeah, but I don't know my way around SM. Don't tell me you want your noona to get lost in this big building!" she pouted.

He bit his bottom lip. "That doesn't work. That doesn't work. That... okay okay!" he grabbed her hand and started pulling her off into a random direction. "Let me see what I can show you!"


"Taemin."

"Yes noona?"

"Are we lost?"

He nervously chuckled. "What makes you say that!"

She looked at him with a blank stare. "There's no one around us; the only thing I see are boxes."

Taemin pushed his index fingers together. "Okay, we might have taken one turn too many."

"TAEMIN!"

"I'M SORRY! I never went to a lot of places in this building!"

Jaehyun sighed as she rubbed her temples. "Okay, we turned left then right... no maybe it was left again.... Taemin!"

"I'm sorry!" he yelped.

Before she could yell anymore, they heard some boxes fall and they immediately hugged each other from fright. "T-Taemin, you go see what that was." she whispered.

"What if it was a ghost!? Noona, you go!" he replied.

"You're the man here!" she hissed.

"But you're older!" They yelped when they heard more boxes fall.

"Aish! There's no way I would be able to find it!"

Jaehyun and Taemin looked at each other then went around to see that it was no other than Super Junior's maknae, Kyuhyun. "Kyu oppa!" exclaimed Jaehyun, startling him as he jumped backwards and fell into a box behind him. Kyuhyun glared at the two in front of him.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" asked Taemin as they helped him out of the box.

"I needed to get something for the hyungs. What are you guys doing down here?" he asked as he dusted himself off.

"Taemin got us lost." replied Jaehyun as she pointed to the younger boy.

He shyly grinned. "I thought I knew the place very well."

"Well, let's just get out of here; I won't be able to find what I need anyway." Kyuhyun said as he motioned them to follow him. After wondering through the maze of boxes, they were able to get to a semi-crowded place.

"Taemin, noona's never going to ask you to be her tour guide anymore." commented Jaehyun.

"I didn't mean to get us lost." he pouted then smiled. "Would you forgive me if I let you meet Chilhyun hyung?"

She paused. "I really get to meet Kangta? This isn't one of your tricks, is it?"

"Eh, don't fall for it." commented Kyuhyun. He turned the other way then yelled, "Chilhyun hyung! Can you come here for a sec?"

Jaehyun jumped and turned around to see that he was coming over. She covered to prevent her from squealing out loud. Taemin, on the other hand, was pouting. "That's not fair hyung!" he whined making the other maknae smirk.

"What is it Kyuhyun?" asked Kangta once he came over.

Kyuhyun pushed Jaehyun out in front. "I want you to meet a friend of mine. Hyung, this is Lee Jaehyun. Jae, this is Ahn Chilhyun hyung."

Kangta smiled as he bowed. "Pleasure to meet you."

She wasn't able to hold it in more and released a small squeak. "I'm sorry! I just never thought that I would meet someone so famous!" she said as she bowed in return. 

Kyuhyun frowned and Taemin pouted. "What about us!?" they questioned.

She just aimlessly waved her hand. "We'll talk about that later." she said as she dugged through her pockets. "Ah, I was hoping to get an autograph too if it wasn't too much to ask."

Kangta chuckled. "It wouldn't be have been. Well, if not an autograph, how about a picture? Do you have a phone?"

"Oh!" she reached into her pocket and pulled out her iPhone.

"Noona! You had your phone with you the whole time!?" exclaimed Taemin.

She slightly laughed. "Umm... I forgot about it when we were lost... don't you have your phone on you?"

"I-" he reached into his phone and also pulled out his phone. "Oh! keke I forgot I had this with me!"

Kyuhyun sighed. "I'm not even going to comment on this."

"Good." said Jaehyun as she handed him her phone. "Take our picture, Kyu oppa!"

He took the phone then ready it as she and Kangta got themselves ready. Jaehyun stood there with one of her hands in her front pocket while the other one was doing a peace-sign. Kangta, instead of just standing next to her, decided to do something special for his fan and wrapped his arm around her shoulders causing her to grin like a fool. Kyuhyun quickly took the picture and she pouted then bowed to Kangta.

"Thank you for taking a picture with me, Kangta-nim!"

He wiggled his finger. "Nah-uh. It's Kangta oppa to you." He smiled. "I'll see you around." he said as he left.

She squealed then hugged Kyuhyun. "Thank you so much, Kyu oppa!"

"KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!?"

The three turned to see Soohyun and the rest of SHINee come down the hall. Immediately, she released him and stepped to the side. "Oppa." she called out, but he didn't hear her as he grabbed the front of his shirt. "OPPA! I was just thanking him!" She held onto his arm and tried to pull him away. "Ah! I hate the fact that you got stronger after coming out of the military!"

"I ask again, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!?"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" yelled Kyuhyun.

Jaehyun took her phone and held the picture he took in front of her brother. "All Kyu oppa did was call Kangta oppa over so that I could take a picture with him!"

Soohyun looked from the picture to Kyuhyun multiple times before letting him go. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "Yah, Jae you will be the death of oppa one day."

"And others." grumbled Kyuhyun.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" she asked. 

"We were looking for Taemin." answered Jonghyun.

"Since someone kidnapped him." added Onew.

"Hey hey hey! I did not!" she defended then pushed Taemin over. "Have him; I'll just send the rest of the day with Kyu oppa." They nodded and went their separate ways. Kyuhyun took her over to another practice room where the rest of Super Junior were resting.

"Yo~ Jaehyun!" shouted Shindong.

"What are you doing here?" asked Heechul.

"I came with my oppa, hyung." she asked then caught the water bottle he tossed at her. "Thanks~" Jaehyun spent some time with Super Junior watching them practice and at times, joining them. After two hours, they sat down and rested a bit again.

Jaehyun wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Don't do that; that's disgusting." commented Heechul as he handed her a towel.

She grinned. "I feel so loved by you, hyung!"

"Jae! Catch!" yelled Siwon as he tossed her a cold water bottle.

She held her hands out to catch it but before she could, someone caught it before her then handed it to her with a smile. She pouted. "I could have gotten it Sungmin oppa~"

He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Better safe then sorry~"

She frowned as she fixed her hair."Yeah, thanks." She opened the bottle and drank almost half of it in one gulp. She turned her head hearing a bunch of giggles as a group of four girls came in.

"Yo Tiffany! Long time no see!" greeted Donghae.

Jaehyun blinked. "Tiffany?" She turned to Heechul. "Hey hyung, who are they?"

He stared at her. "You seriously don't know. You'd been living under a rock or something?"

She pouted. "I don't know girl groups as well as I do boy groups. I mean, I know the music, dance and group name, but the members themselves eludes my mind."

He sighed. "You're hopeless~"

"I know~ That's why I need you hyung~!" she smiled. "Now, who are they?"

"Some members from Girls' Generation."

"Ahh."

The girls held out some plastic bags. "We got lunch for you!" one exclaimed.

Leeteuk took the bags and looked through them. "Wonderful! You have enough food for the eleven of us!" he smiled.

"Eleven?" the girls asked as they looked around the room and finally realized that Jaehyun was there too. "Oh! Who's she?"

Jaehyun saluted to them. "The sixteenth and youngest member of Super Junior, Lee Jaehyun. Nice to meet you."

The guys laughed. "Don't mind her; she doesn't have enough talent to join Super Junior." smirked Heechul as he handed her a box and chopsticks.

She pouted. "Hyung! That's mean!"

The girls giggled. "Nice to meet you, Jaehyun unnie~!"

She blinked. "Am I older than all of you? I was born in 1990."

"Oh!" exclaimed Tiffany. "Then you're the same age as Sooyoung and Yoona!"

"But she's still older than I am." pouted one of the other girls.

"You guys will have to introduce yourselves; she doesn't know any of you." commented Sungmin.

Tiffany smiled. "As you know, I'm Tiffany!"

"Is there a reason that your name is American?" asked Jaehyun in English.

"Well, I was born in L.A.."

"Ahh, really? I lived there for four years. I love it there!" she chuckled.

"I'm the maknae, Seohyun! Nice to meet you unnie!" she bowed.

"I'm Yoona. Nice to meet you, Jaehyun."

"And I'm Hyoyeon."

"That's only some of the members, right? There are... what? Nine members in total?" asked Jaehyun as she ate one of her sushi rolls.

"You really don't know anything about us, do you unnie?" asked Seohyun.

"I know all about... 2NE1, miss A and BoA and G.NA." she chuckled. "Otherwise, I'm clueless about most groups."

"Aww... BoA unnie's not here for you to meet her." said Hyoyeon.

Jaehyun slightly smiled. "Maybe next time then."

"Oh! We need to get going~ I hope you enjoy your lunch oppas and Jaehyun~" said Yoona as she pushed her other members out of the room.

"Nice kids." commented Jaehyun.

"Jae, you're younger than most of them." replied Ryeowook.

"They're still nice!"

"Hey, what's with all the noise?"

They turned to the door and the piece of sushi that Jaehyun had in her chopsticks dropped back into the box. "Omo omo omo omo omo omo!"

Kyuhyun sighed. "Here we go again."

Heechul snapped his fingers in front of her. "Yah! Get a hold of yourself!"

"BUT! That's HoMin!"

"Why didn't you act like that when you first saw us?"

"Ahh... that's a different story! Let's just focus that HoMin is here! In front of me!" she squealed.

Changmin chuckled. "I can only guess that she's a big fan."

Jaehyun smiled. "I'm Super Junior's sixteenth and youngest member, Lee Jaehyun."

"Why do you keep announcing yourself like that?" asked Yesung.

She giggled. "Sorry~ It's fun saying that! I'm just Jaehyun."

Yunho smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jaehyun." She squealed.

"Yah, there's no need to so nice to her." he said then felt something hit his head. He looked behind him and saw that a piece of sushi hit his head. He turned and glared at Jaehyun who was frowning with her chopsticks in . "YAH!"

"Boo... my sushi. Hey hyung, what's that?" she asked as she pointed to the other side. When he turned to look, she stole one of his pieces and stuffed it in before he noticed then moved as far away from him as possible.

"Did you just steal some of my food!?"

"I don't know what you're talking about hyung!" she continued to move away until she hit something. She looked up and saw Changmin looking down at her.

He smiled. "I never saw anyone steal food from hyung before." he chuckled. "I'll call you brave if you can steal a piece from Shindong hyung."

She giggled. "You do it; I don't want to lose a finger~"

Changmin bent down and gave her a dazzling smile before taking one of her sushi and popping it in his mouth. "Thank you!"

Jaehyun pouted then smiled as she put down her box and took out her phone. "Can I have a picture with you guys?"

They smiled. "Sure thing."


Jaehyun happily smiled as she and her brother were walking on the streets. "So, how was your day?" Soohyun asked.

"I spend some quality time with SHINee and Super Junior and got to meet four out of nine of Girls' Generation, Kangta oppa and Yunho and Changmin oppa." she said. "I think that this is one of the best days of my life."

He chuckled and pulled her into a headlock. "Aigoo... much better than my day!" They laughed.


----


Woo~ I hoped that this made you laugh~ lol

Me: Okay! For our very first panel~ Not much, but we did get something! shiraishi_fan67 has a question for Jaehyun! "Are you sure that you won't leave Seungho for Cheondoong? I mean, I don't think he'll leave you unlike a certain "charisma" leader!"
Seungho: What kind of question is that!?
Me: *pushes him away* You didn't appear in this chapter so shoo~
Jaehyun: *laughs* Isn't shiraishi_fan67 your sister? We all know she's bias to Sanghyun~
Me: Yeah, but you're avoiding the question.
Jaehyun: Sanghyun is a good friend; I know he won't leave me, but I know Seungho has already learnt his lesson.
Me: ... I'm unsure about the answer, but moving on! Not really a question but it was apart of a comment I liked. 
Jaehyun: Wait, I want to answer to winterflowr! I would love to meet SS501! Especially the y charisma! *giggle* And of course I want to meet Bi oppa! How can I know MBLAQ without meeting him!?
Me: ... okay, you'll see them... some time later.
Jaehyun: Also, I miss Khunnie~! So put him in sooner or later!
Me: Yeah yeah.

Replies:
@Proudtobeanasiangirl:
It's okay; you'll have more chances later! :D
@shiraishi_fan67: -Already answered by Jaehyun
@MusicChibi: I always enjoy reading your comments. lol It gives me ideas. xD;
@iluvspocky123: We'll see how the polls go~
@winterflowr: -Already answered by Jaehyun
@Armanifan14: We'll see how it does in the polls~
@ilovpocky93: lol
@nishnish: Not really~ Jaehyun has always been single~

Poll results for OTHERS category:
J.Tune Camp -> 1
Cube -> 2

Keep voting in that poll~! :D