18: Guests

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Everyone watched Jaehyun as she ran around the house, getting ready for the arrival of her brother. She ran around the house with the vacuum in toll, cleaning all the nonexistance dusk on their floors. "Shouldn't we help her?" asked Daesung, his eyes never leaving off her form.

"We'll probably help make a bigger mess, hyung." replied Seungri as he placed his feet on the coffee table. In the next couple of seconds, something hit against his head, hard.

"LEE SEUNG HYUN! You take your dirty feet off of my clean table this instance before you find yourself incapable of dancing for a week!" she yelled. He immediately removed his feet and sat straight up like a little school boy.

"Jae, I think the house is clean enough." stated TOP.

"NOT CLEAN ENOUGH! Everything has to be perfect!" she replied, turning on the vacuum again.

"But, hyung is only coming for a week and then the house would be a mess again anyway." said Seungri.

"Everything has to be perfect! If it isn't then I'm going to have to live with him while in Korea!" she yelled over the vacuum. It took a while before the words affected them before they all stood up willing to help.

"We're going to get this place cleaned up!"


Jaehyun fidgeted with her skirt as she waited for her brother to arrive. Seungri, who was just as nervous as she was, placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry! The house is spotless! You got dressed up! And you know that Youngbae hyung isn't one to say much!"

"But still! I'm so nervous! Though I just saw him just two weeks ago!"

"Why?"

"Cause oppa's moving back too then umma and appa will be moving next month back to Korea. He already completed his two years of military service. So, if it seems like you can't take care of me, Seung, then I'm moving in with him so that he can take care of me."

He placed an arm over her shoulders. "We're not going to let that happen! You're stuck with me for the rest of your life now, Jae!"

"Exactly! So everything has to be perfect!" she said as the doorbell rang. They both stood up as Daesung went to open the door. Once the door opened, a young man walked into the room wearing a red and green Christmas sweater.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" he grinned, holding out a giant red bag.

The two cousins looked at each other before looking back at their guest. "Oppa/Hyung, its July."

Jaehyun's brother pouted. "Ever heard of something called 'Christmas in July'? We're celebrating while I'm here!"

"Are we seriously doing this, oppa?" she asked with a sigh.

"YES! Seunghyun! Help me dig up the old Christmas stuff you have lying around this dorm!" he commanded, walking towards the rooms.

"Wait hyung!" called Seungri as he ran after him.

Jaehyun sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. She looked around and saw the rest of BIGBANG watching them with an amused expression. She bowed. "Sorry about my brother. He's kinda loopy." 

G-Dragon laughed. "It's fine! It seems like he'll fit right in here."

"He seems like he's Seunghyun's age." commented Daesung.

She laughed. "He acts like he's twelve, but oppa's twenty-six in Korea; he's an 85 baby. I never really introduce him to you, have I?" She smiled. "That crazy person pulling out your Christmas decorations in the middle of July is my older brother, Lee Soo Hyun."

"Soohyun-ssi? Everyone in your family has 'Hyun' in their name or something?" asked TOP.

Jaehyun frowned. "Unfortunately no; Seunghyun's little sister doesn't have that in her name. It's just me, oppa and Seunghyun that does."

"HYUNG! Do we really have to pull out that old Christmas tree!?" They heard Seungri yelled.

"You're right... we'll just go buy a new one!"

"OPPA! WE CAN'T BUY A TREE IN JULY!" she yelled.

"I guess we'll have to use this tree then!" In a few minutes, the two emerged from the back room carrying a big plastic Christmas tree with them. They placed it down in the living room then Soohyun pointed at the rest of BIGBANG. "Go get the rest of the decorations! We have to get everything out and up today!"

"Yes, Soohyun-ssi!" they chorused then was about to leave when he stopped them.

"'Hyung!' Call me 'hyung!' You'd been taking care of both Seung and Jae, really I can't be thankful enough!" 

They laughed. "Yes, hyung!" As they went to the back, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that?" said Jaehyun as she looked around. She opened the door and was surprised to see her friends standing there. "Nichkhun! Taecyeon! Min! OMO! And Junho and Chansung!" She grabbed their hands and shook it. "It's nice to meet someone in 2PM!"

"YAH!"

"Well, besides the two that I met already." she smiled. "And it's not that I don't love seeing you guys, but why are you guys here anyway?"

"Hyung invited us over for some 'Christmas in July' and didn't let us say no." answered Nichkhun.

"Okay, I understand you and Min now, but what about the rest of 2PM?"

"Well," started Taecyeon, "the phone call that Nichkhun got was inviting everyone to BIGBANG's dorm to help decorate and for the Christmas party later tonight."

"But, the rest of the hyungs can only come tonight while we're free." added Chansung.

"And the rest of Miss A will be coming later tonight too." said Min. "2AM will be coming later too." 

Jaehyun sighed. "Oppa really needs to stop planning these stuff while being a guest at someone else's house!" she shook her head then stepped aside. "Just come on in, I think oppa needs help with the Christmas tree; so, Taec, your muscles will come in handy for once!"

"You do know that we all have muscles, right Jae?" asked Nichkhun.

She looked them over. "Don't believe it. Now get going!" She pushed them along inside to the living room where everyone else was digging through boxes.

"Who was it Jae?" asked Soohyun, not even looking up box he had.

"You tell me oppa! You can't just invite people over to someone's house!" she replied, her hands on her hips.

"Huh?" He looked up and smiled seeing some familiar faces. "Nichkhun! Min! Nice to see you again! It's been a while!"

They laughed. "It really has been, hyung."

"Yeah, thanks for inviting us over, oppa!" smiled Min.

"Oh? Who's the other people?"

"Oppa," called Jaehyun, "you know the other members of 2PM; it's kinda hard not to after buying all their CDs."

"You have all our music?" asked Junho, holding us an ornament. 

"Yup! We buy the hard copy and off of iTunes too." he answered. "Well, Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon, I'm Jaehyun's older brother, Soohyun, but no need to be formal with me." he smiled. "Now, the other members of BIGBANG are trying to bring out all their decorations. Seunghyun, you go show them where it's all at!"

"Yes hyung!" Seungri replied, standing up. He motioned for them to follow him and the boys went to the back.

"What can I do, oppa?" asked Min.

He thought about it for a minute. "Min, you can cook. Why don't you and Jae go to the store and buy some food for tonight's party? Jae, you're going to have to make your special cookies and treats!" he grinned. "Just like you did last Christmas!"

The two girls laugh. "Sure thing, oppa~ Oh! But, I want to help put up the Christmas lights later!" said Jaehyun as she kissed her brother on the cheek.

He chuckled. "Putting up Christmas lights without you isn't the same, Jae! Nichkhun!" he called out. "You go with the girls to protect them and help them carry stuff back!"

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "I'm taking the car. Oh! Youngbae oppa! I'm borrowing your car!"

"WAIT! When can you drive!?" he asked, running out of the back.

"I got my license in the States." she said, taking his keys. "Let's go Min! Nichkhun! Be back in a bit, oppa!"

"Err... Jae...?" called out Nichkhun.

"Hm?" She looked to her brother and saw him in a corner, depressed. "Oppa! You know you're my only oppa! I may call all of BIGBANG and Super Junior and 2AM 'oppa' but you're still my number one!"

He sniffled. "Really?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course! Now we're going to the store so that we can start dinner!"


----


Another update! Ahhh... I don't really celebrate Christmas in July, but Christmas is coming up sooooon! :DDD So, I'm excited for Christmas, even though it's only the 3rd of December. 

Replies:
@ikayewings:
LOL I really think Heechul's obsessed with Twitter, but then again, I'm currently obsessed with it too. XDD; And thanks! I am feeling better!
@looneytunes: I'm glad that you like the storyline! :DD I updated and thank you! I am getting better! :D

To those silent readers, don't be afraid to comment! I don't bite! Unless you're an apple, then that's a different story! XDD

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D