NOTE

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

To my loyal readers,

As you know, I haven't updated this story since the 12th of March.

I don't know if any of you guys know, but I am a freshman in college and this is my first ever that I'd been away from home for such a long time.

I'm learning new things since as ways to manage my time better while I'm balancing these college classes, school activities, family problems that are occurring even when I'm 200 miles away, and a small social life that consists of some friends and whatnots.

I'd been finding it kind of hard to find some time in which I can come on and write a chapter for my 80 something subscribers and I'm happy to know that many of you, if not all of you, have left me already.

Yes, it's true that you most always see me online here on AFF, but that's because I always open this site out of habit and would forget about it until it was time to go to bed. I always kicked myself in the bottom because I'd been neglecting my baby and I'm really sorry for those who'd been waiting for an update.

As of today, April 1st, 2011, OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life will be on indefinite hiatus until I can find time within my schedule to focus again on my beloved story.

I hope you all can forgive me for this course of action and as you scroll down, I wrote about everything that had happened within those 26 days.

Love, 

blacknightsky

P.S. Again, I hope that you can understand my situation and
happy April fool's day~ keke





















34: A Blast From the Past!


Cheondoong's POV

I looked between Jaehyun and this new girl. This other girl, since I haven't caught her name yet, was probably the same height as Jaehyun; really, they had some similar facial points, but the biggest difference was that our Jaehyun still had her natural hair color while the other... let's just say, her bleach blonde hair is screaming in agony.

She looked at me, her smirk getting wider. "I still see that you cling on to all the talentless idols for your chance of fame."

'Talentless?' Sure, MBLAQ had only won one award, but that doesn't make us talentless. Besides, we're still considered rookies!

I was going to retort, but Jaehyun beat me to it. She marched up to her and grabbed the front of her shirt. "Don't you dare call my friends and family talentless." she said through her gritted teeth. "If anybody is talentless it is you, Choi Kyunghee!"

Choi Kyunghee just continued to smirk and must I say it, though I would never hit a girl... I'm ready to make this one exception. "Must I remind you, unnie." she started as she pulled Jaehyun's hand away. "I was the one that won that dance competition and you, you lost to me."

Jaehyun growled a little and raised her fist; however, instead of punching her like I wanted her to do, she punched the tree that was innocently stationed there. She removed her fist as pieces of broke bark fell to the ground. "I won't hold back next time." she threatened and briskly walked away.

I immediately ran after her, but paused a bit at Kyunghee, giving her the deadliest glare I could conjured then went back to running after Jaehyun. I called out her name, but she didn't stop; instead, that just made her run faster. I finally caught her at the bridge and turned her around so that I could clearly see her. I frowned seeing those tears run down her face. "Jaehyun, don't cry."

She didn't reply. All she did was bite her bottom lip as she bought up her other hand to roughly wipe her tears. "Hey, don't do that." I said as I pulled her hand away. I took hold of the hand she used to hit the tree and frowned even more seeing the splitters embedded in her skin. "I should get you home and pull these splitters out." I slightly chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood a bit, but it didn't turn out as I hoped it would.

"Sanghyun...." she called out, her voice barely audible. "Do you know how important dancing is to me...? I don't care about singing so much; as long as I'm dancing, I'm happy... but, there was one point in my life that I hated it so much that I quit it."

"Eh? What happened?"

More tears came out of her eyes and I reached within my pockets to pull out a handkerchief for her. I held it out, but she shook her head. "There was a competition to get into this dance academy in L.A. Both Kyunghee and I made it to the final round and was given one week to come up with a new dance for the judges. I'd trained vigorously for that, to the point that I made my parents and friends really concern.

'I really thought I was going to win. My parents already was planning this celebratory party for me and my brother was going to take a short left from the military to come cheer me on. I was last to perform and I watched Kyunghee's performance from the sideline. When her music started, I felt sick to my stomach.

'She stole my routine that I worked hard on. I didn't understand how she could have found out about it since I only showed it to my two best friends and parents. Because I didn't have anything else, I lost that competition and I later found out that one of my 'best friends' was working with Kyunghee from the beginning."

"Jaehyun...." What could I say really? If that had happened to me, I don't think I would continue to dance either. I knew that she definitely needed comfort right now and probably this is the best that I could give her. I pulled her closer to me then hugged her tightly; it took a while, but eventually she hugged me back and I could hear her muffled sobs.

===

Sorry for the short chapter~ keke but it's better than nothing~

Hope you goes didn't take my little note too seriously. It really was just a harmless joke! xD; Honestly, I'm breezing through school, I only have one friend that there's no problems there, and there has been no family issues in my life. keke

The real reason for the late update... I got lazy. LOL Well, not really. That's one of the factors, but I also dedicated a good amount of time into my TEEN TOP stories [if you have time, check them out!] keke And also, I became an co-author to a story written by my sister [but currently, she more lazy than I am and I'm the one throwing out chapters]

SO, how has everybody been?

keke~ Oh, I'm saving your comments until next time; I'm too tired to type out responses right now. xD; Sorry~

PROMO:
TEEN TOP - SINGING IN THE RAIN [SEQUEL]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25481/
TEEN TOP - DIFFERENT
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32260/
SHINee - CHANGE [I'm the co-author in this one~]
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26761/