3: Cheers! And who's this person?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Seungri ended up taking his hyungs and Jaehyun out to a casual restaurant known only to celebrities. At first there were problems with Jaehyun getting into the restaurant since she wasn't an idol, but Seungri had talked the waiter and owner into letting her in with them. Once everyone was settled at the table, Jaehyun was the first to order something. "Just bring us some galbi and a couple bottles of your best soju." she grinned.

"I see someone's a drinker." laughed G-Dragon.

Seungri sighed. "You have no idea how much this girl can drink, hyung. I'm pretty sure she can beat Seunghyun hyung in a drinking contest."

"BWOH!?" they exclaimed.

Jaehyun giggled. "Well, my mom's side of the family, everyone's a strong drinker. So, I hold my liquor down like a pro."

"When was your first?" asked TOP.

Jaehyun thought about it. "I have to say... my first cup of soju was when I was 18 here in Seoul. That day, oppa took me out for my birthday, but I always had a cup of red wine every week since I was sixteen."

"So early at sixteen." commented Daesung.

Jaehyun shrugged. "You know, the consummation of red wine is recommended for the production of red blood cells. My parents were fine with it, especially since I was only given a cup at our house."

TOP wiggled his eyebrows. "Want to have a contest?"

She slowly grinned. "Loser has to do all the house chores for a week." she said, holding out her hand. TOP also grinned and shook hands with her.

"I still don't believe that Jaehyun-ssi can beat hyung." commented G-Dragon.

Seungri smirked. "Want to bet, hyung?"

"You're on! I'll even bet 100000 won on hyung."

Seungri smiled, knowing that he'll be 100000 won richer by the end of the night. "I'll bet the same amount on Jae."

Just as they placed the money on the table, the waiter came with five bottles of soju. "The galbi would be out shortly."

Jaehyun took a bottle and passed it to the other four, a bottle to TOP and kept three bottles to herself. TOP raised one of eyebrows and took a bottle anyway from her so that they were equal. Jaehyun pouted. "Then this won't be enough."

"Don't be so greedy, Jae." reprimanded Seungri.

"I have every right to be greedy with soju." she chuckled. "Oh well, we'll just drink with what we have for now, but I'm telling you, for this competition, we're going to need a lot more." she smirked as she opened the first bottle and poured it in her cup. In one shot, the liquor was already down and she was pouring herself another cup. "Oh how I miss soju." she giggled.

TOP smirked. "We might be on par." he said, taking a shot for himself.

She smiled. "Oh no, I know I'm better than you!"


After an hour, the whole group was still in the restaurant. Jaehyun and TOP were already on their fourth bottle and there was only a hint of pink on both of their cheeks. The others were still pigging out on galbi while they watch in awe at how much Seungri's cousin can drink. 

Jaehyun sighed and sunk back in her seat. TOP smirked. "Had enough?"

Jaehyun laughed. "As if, but..." she turned to Seungri, "Seung, do you have enough money to pay for all of this?"

'Now you think of that?' he thought as he gave her a smile. "Don't worry about anything; I told you that I have this all covered."

Jaehyun smiled, but her smile disappeared when she heard the laughter of someone familiar. She turned her head slightly to peak at the people behind her. She saw the back of the head of someone with short brown hair and behind that was someone with pretty muscular at she didn't recognize. The muscle excused himself leaving his friend alone.

"Jae?" called Seungri but she placed her finger on her lips, signaling for everyone to be quiet. Jaehyun sat up in her seat and stretched. Then in a semi-loud voice so the guy behind her to heard, she said "Ah~ if only that stupid Thai prince would call me once in a while!"

The guy behind her froze, his cup only centimeters from the table. He quickly turned around and saw a grinning Jaehyun. "Jaehyun!" he shouted standing up.

Jaehyun giggled, standing up and gave him a hug. "Yah, you stupid Thai prince, you really should have called me more."

He laughed. "I know, I'm sorry. I was actually planning on calling you tonight to catch up with some stuff."

She stared at him. "I don't believe you." They laughed.

"Uhh... Jaehyun-ssi...?"

Jaehyun felt her being pulled out of the embrace and was placed behind a semi-angry Seungri. Seungri glared at him. "Nichkhun-ssi, what are you to my cousin?"

Jaehyun rolled her eyes. "Back off Seunghyun; Nichkhun was my very first friend back in the States."

"Nothing else?"

"Dude, if I ever had a boyfriend or even a love interest, you would have be the first person to know."

Seungri thought about this for a bit then sighed and stepped aside. "I guess you're right."

Jaehyun giggled. "Umm.. I guess you all already know each other, so there isn't any need for an introduction, right?"

Nichkhun chuckled. "We are idols after all."

Jaehyun elbowed him in the stomach. "Don't get so pig-headed just because you're an idol."

Nichkhun sorely rubbed his stomach. "Yes ma'am."

Just at that moment, the person Nichkhun was with came back. "Nichkhun is already picking up chicks?" he laughed. 

Jaehyun eyed Nichkhun as he shook his head to defend himself. "You know that I really don't!"

He raised an eyebrow at the two. "What's going on between you two?"

Jaehyun blinked as a grin slowly appeared on her lips. She hugged Nichkhun around the waist and smiled at his friend. "Can't you tell we're a couple?" she said, kissing the corner of his lips.

Both the guy and Seungri stared at the two with their mouths agape. Nichkhun chuckled and followed along. He  gently wrapped one arm around her slim waist as his other hand tilted her head up. "I thought it was completely obvious, Taec." he muttered leaning in.

The whole group watched as Nichkhun was slowly getting near Jaehyun's lips, just as they were only centimeters apart, the two burst out laughing. "Gotcha."


----


Haha I really think this was a failed chapter. XD;

Sorry people.

But, comment if you can/want to~