35: Decision

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Soohyun stiffened a yawn as he inserted his key into the lock and stepped in his apartment. He took off his shoes and was about to place them in their rightful compartment when he noticed there was already another pair in it. "Jaehyun... your shoes don't go there." he mumbled to himself as he rearranged it. 

He the lights and looked around but he didn't see any sign of her. "Jae?" he called out, but he didn't get an answer in return. He dropped his messenger bag on his sofa then walked into his room. Surely enough, he found her sound asleep in his bed. He walked over and poked her side. "Yah, wake up."

She stirred for a bit then flip over on her stomach. He frowned as he went to grab her, but he noticed that her right hand was bandaged. "Jaehyun, what happened!?" he yelled. He heard her mumble something in her sleep, but it wasn't quite clear to understand. Sighing, he grabbed her phone on the nightstand and walked out of the room.

He easily figured out the password (she always used Seungri's birthday) and went through to see who she recently called. Soohyun saw that she recently called their parents, Seungri and also... "Sanghyun? Why would she have called him?" he asked himself as he dialed the younger kid's number.

After waiting a couple minutes (and hearing the chorus to Y twice), the younger male finally picked up. "Yobosaeyo?"

"Sanghyun? It's Soohyun."

"Oh? Is everything alright? Jaehyun has calmed down now, right?"

"'Calm down'? What happened to her? Why is her hand bandaged?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen and pulled out a water bottle.

"Well, Jaehyun and I had dinner together... and we ran into... somebody."

"Who?"

"Does the name Choi Kyunghee sound familiar?"

Soohyun almost choked on his water when he heard the name. "All too familiar." he said. "She's really back...?"

"You know, your reaction and her reaction are very different, hyung."

"I'm not surprised." he muttered. "Now, about her hand."

"She hit a tree; she should be fine though. Oh, sorry hyung, but I need to go! See you tomorrow!" The line went dead after that and Soohyun looked at the phone in his hand. He rubbed the screen on the side of his pants as he walked back to his room. 

He stood by the opened door and watched her from afar. He couldn't imagine how she was feeling after seeing Kyunghee again and knowing her, she won't tell him. Sighing, he quickly went to get ready for bed and pulled out an extra blanket since he'll be sleeping on the couch.

Soohyun laid on the couch with his hands behind his head. He thought about the time of the incident and it made his heart quite uneasy since it was his fault she didn't get accepted into the dance academy she wanted. He knew she forgave him for that, but he couldn't forgive himself since it was the first time he had ever betrayed his little sister.


Jaehyun was lying in bed. She was completely awake and had been awake since her brother came home. She didn't know what to say to him; instead, she pretended to be asleep to think about it a little longer. She sighed as she looked up at the white ceiling.

She had a nice long talk with about her parents and Seungri; she told them about her plans and, even though they were a bit disappointed in her decision, was going to support her all the way. She was really glad that they were able to understand her situation, but she couldn't help but feel horrible since she was basically throwing away her brother's hard work.

She sighed again. 'Please let me do this, oppa.' she thought as she turned to her side and tried to fall asleep.

The next morning, Jaehyun was the first one awake since she was barely able to get any sleep. She walked out to the living room and stood over her brother. She poked his stomach and he moved a bit. "Jaehyun, I'm not helping you fake sick to skip school again." he groaned as he turned over and ended up falling off the couch.

She giggled. "Oppa, I graduated already~" she smiled as she held her hand out to him.

He slightly smiled and took it. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he ruffled her hair.

"Good~" she sang. "Hey, oppa? You haven't sent my CD out yet, right?"

"Nope! I'd been too busy. Wae? Are you going to do it for me?"

"Can I see them....?"

"Huh? Okay?" He grabbed his messanger bag and pulled out several envelopes. 

Jaehyun reached out and grabbed them then walked into the kitchen. "Jae, what are you going to do with those?" he asked as he followed her. She opened the garbage can and was about to throw them away, but he reached out and grabbed them before she could. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Getting rid of it."

"Why?"

She looked down at the ground. "I... don't want to be an idol... at least, not now."

"Is it because you ran into her again...?" he asked, but she just bit her bottom lip. "Don't let her get to you, okay? You're better than her in many ways!"

"It's not because of her, oppa. I... I want to make up for that time I didn't dance. I asked Seunghyun and he said that he could pull some strings and get me a job as a choreographer. I want to do that for now, oppa. I'm really sorry I wasted your time into making these CDs." she bowed.

Soohyun sighed and pulled her into a hug. "I understand and I'll support you in whatever you do." 'And one day, I will get you to completely forgive me.'

----


HELLO READERS~! keke How have you guys been!? SO YEAH, this is uneditted for now because it's passed midnight and I NEED TO STUDY! ><;

So yeah.... GOOD NEWS!!! I'M ALMOST ON SUMMER BREAK!!! YESSSSSSSS! kekeke~

Oh~ I'll explain a bit of what Jaehyun is doing NEXT chapter keke ;3 Just so that you guys can guess for now~

Replies:
@MusicChibi:
I still hope that you're doing good~ keke <3
@butterfly555: LMFAO But more drama is good, no? ;3
@TrannLennaa: I will~ ;D
@shiraishi_fan67: LOL I thought DIR/SIR's Hyuna already has that spot! keke
@xoxo-Shira-xoxo: GOOOOOOOOOOD~! LOL
@kimxbb: AHAHA SO MANY COMMENTS! LOL ILY! keke~ <3