12: JYP Visit - Unexpected

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

After taking a short cold shower, Jaehyun sighed happily; glad to be back in her normal clothing. She closed her eyes and rested her head back against the sofa in the a waiting room. She was waiting for her friends, 2PM's Nichkhun and Taec and miss A's Min, to come back and get her since they forbid her from wondering around by herself. She glanced at the door, hearing some unfamiliar laughs from outside the door. The door opened a group of four boys came inside.

"Oh! We didn't know someone was here." one said.

"Omo... you're 2AM!" Jaehyun exclaimed, jumping out of her seat.

Jo Kwon laughed. "A fan?"

"Well, yes; you are my favorite ballad group, but I'm here because of my friends." she said with a smile.

"Oh? Who are your friends?" asked Seulong as the door burst open with Min running into the room holding a chocolate ice cream cone.

"Unnie! I got you... oh! 2AM oppas are here! Wait... why are you here?" she asked.

Jaehyun rolled her eyes and took her cone from her. "They just came in." she answered, her cone. "Oh, by the way, I'm Jaehyun."

"Nice to meet you~" 2AM chorused.

Jaehyun looked around. "Minnie, where's Nichkhun and Taec?"

"Oh! They're bringing up the rest of the sweets."

Jaehyun eyes twinkled at the mentions of sweets. "I'm getting more sweets?" She smiled then frowned. "Are you trying to get me fat?"

"Unnie, do you ever gain weight?" Min flatly asked.

Jaehyun pouted. "I'm always sad when I gain half a kilo."

"Muscle or fat?"

"I don't know." she answered then yelped when someone pointed her stomach. She hid behind Min and stared at Jo Kwon. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

He laughed. "Sorry, but it doesn't seem that you have an fat on your stomach. It's really hard!"

"Girls' stomachs are always hard."

"NO THEY'RE NOT!" exclaimed 2AM and Min.

"Yo! What's with all the screaming?" asked Taec as he and Nichkhun walked into the room.

Jaehyun didn't turned around, instead she sniffed the air. "Do I smell chocolate cake~? And duk boki!?"

Nichkhun laughed. "Yes~ But finish your ice cream first, Jae~" She pouted and sat on the floor, eating her ice cream cone like a child being forced to eat their vegetables. Everyone laughed.

"Oh, by the way, with is 2AM doing here?" asked Taec.

"Oh, we came here to relax and we didn't know she was here, but instead of leaving, we're going to help you eat the cake." grinned Changmin.

"YAH! Save me some duk boki!" whined Jaehyun as she chomped down on her cone, trying to finish it as fast as possible.

"Don't worry! The duk boki is extra spicy; just the way you like it unnie! We're not going to touch it!" exclaimed Min as she cut into the cake.

"It doesn't smell spicy though." said Jinwoon as he took a piece of rice cake and ate it. After a second, Jaehyun pouted and glared at Min. However, after another secret, Jinwoon ran out of the room, fanning his tongue; she grinned, loving his reaction.

Nichkhun and Min shook their heads while everyone else stared, wide-eye, at the duk boki. "Jaehyun/unnie is a spice addict; she has no taste buds."

"YAH! I do have taste buds! It's not my fault that I love spicy food!" she defended as she popped the last piece of her cone in .

"We'll be sure to stay away from it." said Jo Kwon just as Jinwoon came into the room, drinking from a large carton of milk. "Was it that bad?"

"I can't feel my tongue." he said.

Jaehyun grinned, scooping some of it in a bowl. "Oh how I miss this! Nobody in Korea Town made it hot enough." She took the bowl to the sofa and sat down, eating as if it wasn't spicy at all. "This is delicious~"

Min laughed, sitting next to her. "Glad you like it, unnie~"

Everyone else sat down around them with a slice of cake and they talk to each other, telling stories and such, but Jaehyun did most of the talking since everyone was asking questions about her. After an hour, her phone rang. She answered it, putting it on speaker so that she could finish the rest of her duk boki. "Yobosaeyo~"

"Yobosaeyo, Jae~" She grinned, recognizing the voice immediately.

"OPPA! Didn't we talk enough last night?" she laughed. "Oh! You're on speaker; so say 'hi' to everyone!"

"Everyone? Who's 'everyone'?"

"Nichkhun, Taec, Min and 2AM."

"Hey, hyung/oppa~" chorused Nichkhun and Min while everyone else just greeted him normally.

"Yobosaeyo~ Jae, why are you around so many boys?"

"I'm around boys most of my life; why is this any different?"

"...there's a ten-year-old pregnant in Spain."

Everyone remained silent. "Oppa... WHY IN THE WORLD DO I WANT TO KNOW THAT!? I'M NOT GETTING PREGNANT, OPPA!"

"IT'S JUST FOR YOUR SAFETY!" Jaehyun let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hyung! Don't worry! You know Min and I would protect her from anybody!" defended Nichkhun.

"Yeah! Besides, Taecyeon oppa and 2AM oppas are really nice people! They wouldn't do something like that to unnie!" added Min.

They heard her brother sigh. "I know; I'm overreacting, but I just want my favorite star to be unharmed." 

"Seunghyun can take care of himself." replied Jaehyun while everyone facepalmed at her answer.

"Not Seunghyun! Though I do worry about him too; I'm more worry about you!"

Jaehyun frowned. "I'm not a star oppa."

"You are in my world, Jaehyun."

"Awww!" exclaimed Min and Jo Kwon as they hugged her. "That's so cute!"

"Please take care of Jae; Nichkhun, Min, you know how she's like."

"WE WILL~"

Jaehyun pouted. "How am I like, oppa?"

"You work yourself to death if there's no one to stop you. You always hide the fact that you're upset about something with your stubbornness. You never even think about asking anyone for help even then they're offering it to you."

"Not true."

"VERY TRUE!" said Nichkhun and Min.

"Take care, oppa needs to go now! OH! I'm visiting next week so, GET READY!" and with that, the call had abruptly ended.

Jaehyun stared at the phone. "He's coming next week. There's no room though in BIGBANG's dorm!" she whined, stuffing the phone in her pocket. "He's sleeping on the couch."

"Is that any way to treat your brother?" asked Seulong.

"He's my brother; he's been in tougher situations. Wait, I guess he could use the bed in my room. Ah, stupid brother."

"You don't get along with your brother?" asked Jinwoon.

"Oh no, my brother and I are like how Seunghyun and I are. We're joined together by the hip; all three of us."

Nichkhun nodded. "When I took her on a trip to Thailand, he tried every method possible to come with her."

"Wow~ he seems so overprotective, Jae~" said Jo Kwon.

"He is, but I love him."

"Ah, I miss my siblings now." pouted Taec.

"So do I." replied Nichkhun.

"Us too." chorused all the members with siblings.

Jaehyun rested her head against the sofa. "Well, mine is coming next week." she chuckled. "It's only been a week and he's already coming here." She smiled.


----


Sorry this took a while to come out. :( I had things and I hung out with my friend during the weekend.

Replies:
@butterfly555: I can tell you she will, just don't know when. XD;
@dhaniyan: Yeah, but if she wants to debut, all those vocal training will come in handy. :D
@tera8391: LOL You're brother sounds interesting. Personally, I can only do the beginning part of the song. XD;
@shiraishi_fan67: We're on JYP and you're already asking for more SM? xD;

Again, if there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D