20: Christmas in July Part 2

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

COUNTDOWN TO THE REAL CHRISTMAS: 13 DAYS

Sorry! But can anyone believe that there's only 13 more days until it's really Christmas!? :D



----


A group of boys are playing around, while singing Christmas carols. They all laughed as they continued to put the finishing touches on their Christmas decor. Two girls were in the kitchen; one putting some decor in the kitchen, the other putting the finishing touches on a two story cake with Christmas decorations on it. She sighed and smiled once she finished her drawing of a snowman on the cake. "There! All done~"

The younger girl came over and admired the cake. "Unnie~ your cake drawing has gotten better!"

She laughed. "I'd been the one making the Christmas cakes every year; I'd be sad if my snowmen and Christmas trees had gotten worst, Min." She smiled and wiped her forehead with the back of her right hand.

Min giggled. "Jae unnie~ You have frosting and flour all over your face!"

Jaehyun frowned. "I do?" Min grabbed a silver plate and showed Jaehyun her reflection. "Oh, I do. I'm going shower. Really, after being in the kitchen for hours and being outside in the sun for hours, everyone knows I need a shower." They laughed as they walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh! Jae! All the desserts finished?" asked her brother, Soohyun.

She nodded. "Gingerbread men of everyone, dozens of cookies, two pies and a cake; they are all done. Now I'm going to go shower."

"OH! WAIT!" he yelled and ran into the room he was staying in. Everyone looked in his direction, hearing clothes being thrown all over as he looked for something. "FOUND IT!" He ran back outside, holding something behind his back.

Jaehyun stared at him. "Oppa, what's behind your back?"

He grinned as he held out a red dress. "It's your red Christmas dress! Umma told me that if I was going to do this, then Christmas wouldn't be complete with Jaehyun in her Christmas dress!"

"Jae actually wear dresses!?" asked Nichkhun.

"Merong~ I only wear a dress on Christmas with my family."

"And unnie always looks so beautiful." commented Min.

Jaehyun laughed as she took the folded dress from her brother. "I'm going to go shower now." she said as she went into her room.

In an hour, all the decorations were finished and there were a bunch of presents placed under the tree from Old Saint Soohyun. Jaehyun looked herself over in the mirror and smiled before stepping out of the bathroom and her bedroom. She stepped out into the living room and gasped seeing the finished decorations. "Oppa! You even got people presents!"

Soohyun laughed. "What's Christmas without presents?" he said as he placed on his Santa hat.

However, all the other boys all dropped the stuff they were holding once they saw what she was wearing. It was a sleeveless knee-length red dress that was semi-tight around the chest area and loose and flowing down below with the bottom of her dress having white fur around it. She was also wearing white stockings and because she was in the house, she didn't have any shoes on, but a pair of red slippers that went well with the dress. She had a light blush and glitter on her cheeks. Her bangs were braided back and held together by a white ribbon. 

Min was the first to say anything about her look. "UNNIE! You look so beautiful!"

Soohyun grinned and placed an arm around Min's shoulders. "This is Jae we're talking about; a natural beauty."

Jaehyun frowned. "I am not; I have to work to look like this." she shrugged. "I only look like this during Christmas and if there's a wedding anyway." She went and sat between Seungri and Nichkhun on the couch. "I really love the decorations!" she grinned.

Taecyeon coughed. "Well, you were in the shower for an hour; everything's complete and now we just have to wait until the other people show up."

"BUT! Before the rest of the people show up, you guys have to dress up a bit!" grinned Soohyun.

"Yeah and you're going to need to text the others to show up dressed up or else oppa won't let them in." added Jaehyun.

"But we don't have anything to dress up in." commented G-Dragon.

"And we didn't bring anything." added Chansung.

"Don't worry! I have stuff!" said Soohyun as he ran back into the room he was staying in.

Jaehyun nodded then sighed. "If he had this dress prepared for me, then of course he'll have stuff for you guys."

"Do we have to dress up?" whined Seungri.

She poked him in the head. "Geez, what are you? Scrooge? Of course you do! Your clothes scream summer, not Christmas!"

"But it's hot~!"

"Turn on the AC! FULL BLAST! You're idols, you can afford it." she grinned as Soohyun came out with a suitcase and opened it in the middle of the living room.

"Let's see... what can fit who...." he pulled out this funky red and green poncho.

"That goes to Jiyong hyung." commented Seungri. "It's definitely something he would wear."

Everyone laughed as G-Dragon took the poncho. "I actually like it."

This went on for another hour before everyone was Christmas clothing. Jaehyun stood up and stretched. "How much longer until everyone is here?"

"Junsu and Wooyoung should be here around eight; so will 2AM." answered Nichkhun.

"And the rest of Miss A will be here at 8:30." added Min.

"U-Kiss will be here at 7:30." commend Soohyun.

Jaehyun blankly stared at her brother. "U-Kiss is coming...? And you didn't tell me this when I was making the gingerbread men?"

He lightly tapped his head and stuck out his tongue. "Oops! I guess that that slipped my mind; you know, we were sort of busy and such."

She glared at him, but it was hard to stay mad at him when his Christmas hat moved from side-to-side, making a jiggling sound. She sighed. "Min, you don't mind helping unnie decorate U-Kiss cookies, do you?"

Min giggled and shook her head. "Of course not unnie!"

"Ooh! Let me help too!" grinned Junho.

"Can you decorate?" asked Jaehyun.

"Well, I can do a decent job. I know what they look like, but I'm going to need a picture."

She laughed. "I'll show you the pictures. I always have pictures out when I'm decorating them."

"Not for me though, right?" asked Seungri.

She grinned. "I needed a picture for you too! You'll see later tonight." she said as she dragged Min and Junho into the kitchen.

"Can I see what you did from Seunghyun's cookie?" asked Junho once they were in the kitchen.

Jaehyun giggled as she carefully took out her cousin's cookie. "You know the video, Dirty Cash?" The two nodded. "Well, I made Seung's cookie with the exact outfit from the mv!" She said as she showed them his gingerbread man.

They laughed. "That's funny and cute!"

"Everyone else's are just as unique. Now, we only have an hour to make seven more boys. I'm glad that I made extra just in case oppa did do something like this." she said as she pulled out ten blank gingerbread men. The other two pulled out all the icing and frosting and started decorating the cookies once they had found the most suitable pictures of each of the members.

Once they were finished and satisfied with their work, they smiled at each other as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" they heard Jaehyun's brother shouted.

"I guess the real party would start now." commented Jaehyun as she placed the seven gingerbread men somewhere safe.


----


Howdy~! LOL Christmas is drawing closer than ever and stuff are coming up and everything! Like, I have finals this week. Boo so I have to study for them and such. Also, just giving you a heads up now, but my sister and I are going on vacation on the 20th and won't be back until the first day of 2011. So, if I don't update during that time, you know why. :)

OH! You see that poster! :D Thanks to AAC for the poster! :DD

Also! Happy Birthday to our lovable maknae, Seungri! :D

Replies:
@butterfly555:
You should~! One, it's be less cold then the real Christmas and two, more presents in one year! XD;
@Lisa1134: Do Christmas in July~ XD; It won't snow [in some places] and you'll be warmer~ jk jk. Christmas in July sounds fun, but the real Christmas holiday is something you can't beat. :D
@shiraishi_fan67: As long as you don't try to steal them before I let you~ keke
@lyssha: You're a chocolate apple then! :O lol~

And then you know the usual:

To those silent readers, don't be afraid to comment! I don't bite! Unless you're an apple, then that's a different story! XDD

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D