13: A date with TOP?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun glared at the door in front of her. It was starting to get dark outside and she stood outside the door to BIGBANG's dorm because they forgot to give her the combination to the door. She'd already tried calling and texting each member, but it's been half an hour and no one had yet to reply to her. Jaehyun sighed and kicked the door, but immediately regretted it feeling the pain in her foot.

"Stupid BIGBANG." she muttered. She picked up her bag and decided to explore the area to get familiar with it. Walking around the area, she was able to pick out some small landmarks to identify the place.

Eventually her wondering got her to a lively street in Seoul. She watched as young couples walked hand-in-hand into some restaurants for dinner. She sighed, envious that she doesn't have someone like that.

"Jae?" 

She turned around at the sound of her name to see a tall, lean man behind her with a stylish jacket, hat and designer sunglasses. She recognized him immediately and smiled. "Seunghyun oppa!"

TOP smirked and placed a finger in his lips, motioning her to keep quiet. "I was about to call you back too."

"I wouldn't have to call anybody if they had given me the combo for the apartment." she glared.

"Oh? Neither Seunghyun nor Jiyong gave it to you?" She shook her head. TOP fished out his phone, pressed a few buttons and after a moment, Jaehyun felt her phone vibrate. "Well, now you have the combo." he grinned.

She smiled. "Thank you, oppa~"

"What are you doing here anyway?" he asked.

"Since I couldn't get in the house, I decided to wonder about the area and got here."

He frowned. "That was very dangerous. What if something happened to you?"

"Oppa and Seunghyun made me take self-defense classes in case something does happen to me." she smiled, trying to reassure him.

He stared at her then sighed. "Okay, just be careful, 'kay?"

"I always am! Now, why are you out here?"

"Oh, there are some good bars on this road, but it gets sorta lonely drinking by myself."

Jaehyun grinned and grabbed his arm. "I'll accompany you!"

TOP smiled and walked down the street with Jaehyun on his arm. As they walked farther down the street, it became less and less crowded. Eventually they got to this small bar. They entered and sat at a booth furthest away from everyone and ordered themselves a bottle of soju to share.

TOP took off his hat and sunglasses once the bottle of soju came. The waitress caught sight of him and nearly dropped the bottle on the ground. "Omo, you're BIGBANG's TOP oppa!" she turned to look at Jaehyun and her smile turned into a frown. "Why are you with someone like her?"

Jaehyun glared at her, tightly gripping her empty cup. She opened to say something, but TOP interrupted her. "Please leave me and my date alone. If you truly are my fan, then whoever I wish to date is up to me and me alone." he said, gently taking the cup out of her hand before she hurt herself.

The waitress looked down at her feet then bowed to them. "Sorry and, to show how sorry I am, I won't tell anybody about this."

TOP flashed her a smile. "That would be great. Thank you."

The waitress bowed once again then left. Jaehyun turned to him then looked down her their hand. "Seunghyun oppa, since when did I become your date?"

"Huh? Oh!" He took his hand off of hers and shyly smiled. "Sorry, I guess I didn't want anyone to harm you. Really, some fans can get crazy knowing that their idol is with a girl."

She chuckled. "I guess you're right. Well, for tonight I am going to be your date." she grinned, taking the bottle of soju and poured herself a cup after pouring some into his. "Cheers, yeobo~"

He smiled and drank it. "If this was really a date, I would have taken you somewhere else."

"This is okay though. I rather not have a fancy date." she said, downing her shot.

"You haven't gone one a date before, have you?"

"Nope~ I was always too busy to date anybody. I wish I could, but I never really met anyone that I could say is my type." she answered, pouring some more into each cup.

"Didn't you say Daesung is closest to your type?" he asked.

"Well, really, all of you could be close to my ideal type, but I really don't know my ideal type." she laughed.

TOP decided to drop the subject and they stayed there, talking about random stuff for another hour before the two headed out. They walked out of the restaurant, hand-in-hand, wondering the streets. "Oppa, where are we going?" Jaehyun asked.

He chuckled. "What happened to 'yeobo'?"

She pouted. "That's not answering my question, yeobo~"

He smiled. "You'll see."

The two entered a park and he took her to the children playground. Letting go of her hand, he started to climb on the monkey bars. He held out his hand to help her, but she was already climbing up by herself. When they reached the top, he pointed up at the night sky and Jaehyun looked up then gasped. Though they were still in the city, you could clearly see the stars in the sky.

"This is amazing, yeobo!" she exclaimed like a five year old.

He smiled. "I knew you would like it. This is probably one of my most favorite places in the whole city. Though, if you go to the top of the YG building, it's better."

"Take me there one day!" she demanded.

He chuckled. "Sure thing, yeobo."

She giggled. "It sounds weird when you say it."

They stayed there for a while longer, just staring at the sky. After a while, they decided it was time to head back home. They climbed down and even though it was summer in Seoul, Jaehyun slightly shivered. TOP saw this and took off his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders.

"Oppa! You'll be cold!" said Jaehyun.

He smiled. "Yeobo, I'll be fine~ Now let's go home." he replied, pulling along. The two walked home in silent, enjoying each other presence of the night. "Jaehyun."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for accompanying me tonight."

She grinned. "No problem, Seunghyun oppa."

He didn't even bother to correct her, seeing the apartment in front of them, knowing that they're little imaginary date would be ending as soon as they step inside the door. They got to the door and TOP pulled out his keys to open the door, but paused. He turned to Jaehyun. "Is there something wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Just close your eyes for a sec."

"But I already know the combination." she said.

He chuckled. "I know, but just for a second, okay?"

She stared at him for a moment, then closed her eyes. TOP smiled to himself as he stood in front of her. He started leaning in to give her a light kiss. 'This is how a date should end.' he thought as he got closer to her lips.

He held his breath as the space between them closed. Just when he was about to kiss her, the door burst open and TOP quickly moved away before anyone knew what he was going to do.

"JAEHYUN! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" yelled Seungri as he pulled her into a hug.

Jaehyun laughed and tried to push him away. "Geez! I went drinking with Seunghyun oppa! I was perfectly safe." she said as they entered and closed the door behind them.

"You could have at least picked up our calls." said G-Dragon.

"Yeah, Seungri was going crazy thinking about you." laughed Daesung.

Jaehyun smiled then pouted. "Sorry Seung~"

He sighed. "Okay fine!" He let her go and started to push her towards the bathroom. "Go get clean up and go to bed early cause you're coming with me tomorrow to YG!"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine fine! No shoving!" she said then ran into the bedroom.

Seungri smiled then turned to TOP. "Had a good night drinking, hyung?"

He nodded. "She was good company." he replied then excused himself to retire for the rest of the night.


----


Okay, I really wanted to get this done in time for TOP's birthday, but I got it done now. :'( HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOP!

Oh, I want to clear this up since I didn't do it in the last two chapters. JYP's official American office is in New York, but since Jaehyun lived in LA, I'm moving it to LA for the sake of the story. Please don't get confused with something like that. :)

Replies:

@butterfly555: Yeah, but I'm going to try to think of ways to make her debut awesome. :)

If there happens to be an idol or idol group you would like to appear in the story, just comment on it below. :)

Comment if you wish~ but more comments = quicker updates. :D