32: 100730 Music Bank

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

It was early in the morning, a bit before dawn. Jaehyun was outside of the dorm, hugging herself from the slight chill of the night. She sighed. "I don't understand the need to wake up this early in the morning." she muttered to herself. "It's like getting up for school, but it's more tiring." she sighed again then turned her head to the side when she heard a car honk.

She blinked as a white van drove up to her and stopped. Before she could do anything, the door opened and a familiar figure jumped out and tackled her with a hug. "Noona!"

She looked up at the younger boy hugging her. 'Why do boys always get to be so tall? Even Seunghyun towers over me.' she thought as she hugged him back. "It's nice to see you too, Ricky."

He let her go and grinned. "I'm so glad that you're coming with us to Music Bank!"

She smiled. "I can't refuse an invitation." she giggled. "So... why are we going to Music Bank so early?"

"We have to stop by the salon first to get our makeup and hair done." replied Chunji as he stuck his head out the car door.

"Why couldn't you pick me up afterwards?" she whined.

CAP chuckled. "It's on the way to the salon. Get in, noona."

"Is there any room for me?" she asked as she climbed into the van.

"We'll always have room for you, noona." grinned L.Joe as she sat next to him.

She pinched his cheek. "Cheesy~"

They got to the salon and she just sat on one of the empty chairs as she watched them get idol-up. 'So young~ Yet, I'm already 20 and have yet taken a single step to become an idol.' she sighed. She looked herself in the mirror. 'One day... I'll be here because of me.' she nodded as she put on her fake glasses and cap since she didn't want any of TEEN TOP's fans to know about her. They walked out of the salon and they continued to happily chat with her.

"Oh!" She snapped her fingers as she took off her backpack and dug through it. "This is for all of TEEN TOP. I wasn't able to get six copies, so I hope you can share one copy with each other." she said as she took out a CD case from her bag and handed it to Ricky.

His eyes twinkled when he saw it and the track list on the cover. "Is this what I think it is, noona?"

"My album...?"

He grinned. "So fast! If only we could do this too!"

She chuckled as she got in the van. "Unlike you guys, I currently don't have a job."

"Hyung!" Ricky called out to their manager who was driving the van. "Can we play this?"

"Only if the other's agreed." he commented as he started the van.

"We have no objections, hyung~"

Ricky gave the CD to CAP and he put it in. They listened to the short intro that had various songs mashed up with the last song being part of the title track. Jaehyun closed her eyes and leaned back against her chair. It was the first time she was hearing the final product but she knew that her brother would have perfected it since yesterday. 'He's more of a workaholic than I am.' she thought as the title track, In a Dream, was playing.

They were able to listen to four tracks before they arrived at the studio. She chuckled as Ricky was pouting. "It's yours! You can hear it anytime you want~"

They walked into the studio and Jaehyun excused herself to wonder around and spot as may idols that she could. After a while of wondering aimlessly, she stumbled into an open room. She looked around. "They probably haven't arrived yet." she commented as she decided to look through the clothing rack. "I'm so nosy~" she giggled then pulled out a white jacket. "Oppa would like this, but I'm no thief!" she said as she put it back.

She heard a group of footsteps come closer to the room she was in. She looked up from the clothes and saw the idol group come in and also some of their staff. 'Oh... this is MBLAQ's room.' she thought as she looked at each of the guys. 'They look tired... they're singing One Better Day, right? Better freshen them up!'

"Excuse me." The voice startled her as she jumped and wasn't able to balance herself afterwards. She fell on the ground, moving the clothes rack away from her. She slightly rubbed her bottom as she looked up at the large towering figure in front of her. He looked down at her, harshly. "I understand that you are a fan, but you can't sneak backstage just to see them." he said.

"I didn't sneak backstage!" she defended.

"Hold up, hyung." said Seungho as he went to her aid. "She's a friend of mine."

"And mine!" added Mir.

"She's a friend to us all." said Cheondoong. "And she's Soohyun hyung's little sister."

"Ahh... the sister he keeps bragging about?" he asked.

"He... brags about me...?" she repeated as she felt her cheeks become warmer. "I'm going to kill him." She got up from the floor with the help of Seungho.

"Jae, what are you doing here?" asked G.O.

"Oh, I came here with TEEN TOP then I wondered into the room somehow."

"You didn't come for us?" pouted Cheondoong.

Jaehyun put her hands up. "Honestly, I didn't know who was performing today; I just came because TEEN TOP asked me to come. Now, I'm going to leave so you guys can get change." She walked out the door and closed it behind her. Looking around, she could see the staff running around to get things set for the pre-recording. "I wonder what would happen if no company would accept me...?" she sighed. "That would be sad."

"Jaehyun?"

She looked up and a smile came to her face once she saw who it was. "Nichkhun! What are you doing here?" she asked as she hugged him. 

He smiled. "I came to support Changmin hyung."

She snapped her fingers. "Right~ Oppa and Lee Hyun-ssi just released their digital single. I would have thought that you'd be here because of Minho since you two are great buddies and everything."

Nichkhun chuckled. "I will go see SHINee soon, but I mainly came to see Changmin hyung." He took her hand. "Want to see him with me?"

However, before she could answer, the door opened and Seungho was about to call her in but stopped when he saw Nichkhun holding her hand. "What's going on here?" he asked.

Jaehyun turned around and smiled. "He was about to take me to see Changmin oppa. You guys should know each other, so there's no need for me to introduce you two, right?"

"Yes." they answered.

She clapped her hands together. "Good! Saves me the trouble!"

"Hey Jaehyun." called Joon as he stepped outside. "What do you...." but he trailed off feeling the tension in the air.

Jaehyun blinked. "Do I what?" she asked as she went back into the room.

"How do you know Nichkhun?"

"First friend from the US."

"How do you know MBLAQ, Jae?" asked Nichkhun.

She pointed to Seungho. "Because of him; we went to school together for a year."

"I thought I heard a familiar voice." They all turned around and saw that it was DBSK's Changmin.

"Changmin oppa!" she squealed then ran over and hugged him. He was a bit taken back by the hug, but hugged her back.

"'OPPA'!?" exclaimed Seungho and Nichkhun as they went over by her and got her off of him.

Jaehyun pouted. "What is with you guys!?"

As the scene was unfolding in front of them, the rest of MBLAQ were just standing by the door, watching them amusingly. "Is there such a thing as a love square?" asked Mir.

"I will only get concern if this evolves into a love octagon." commented G.O.

"That won't happen if Soohyun hyung ever gets his way." replied Joon.

"Right... hyung would probably kill them all... who would go first then...?" asked Cheondoong.

"That is a good question."


"Jaehyun," started Seungho, "please explain all your relationships."

She pointed to him. "First friend from high school." Then she moved to Nichkhun. "First friend from US." Lastly, it was Changmin. "Just met him yesterday but loved him since he debuted! However," she turned to look at him, "please don't ever grow out your hair again, oppa!"

Changmin chuckled. "Will do."

"How does he get to be called 'oppa' and not us?" asked Nichkhun.

"Because I never called neither of 'oppa,' but when DBSK debuted long ago, I always called them 'oppa.' Seungho, you know that."

He sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

Jaehyun phone then rang. She pulled it out and checked the text she received. "Oh! See you boys later! TEEN TOP is calling!" she said then ran away before anyone could object.

"If we're 'friends' with her... what does it makes us?" asked Changmin. They looked at each other then nodded and walked their separate ways since the answer was obvious to all of them.


Jaehyun walked into the room, not even bothering to knock. She saw that TEEN TOP were not alone, but another group clad in blue were with them and in the background she could hear her music playing. She chuckled. 'I think Ricky is loving this album too much.' she thought but sang alone to the chorus to Lost Love, surprising everyone in the room. She giggled. "Hey~"

"Noona~! Do you know Infinite?" asked Niel.

She nodded. "Of course! Oppa just got my their album yesterday. He got me a lot of new stuff, so I'm happy!"

"Hello noona~!" chorused Infinite.

She shook her head. "Those born 91 and above gets to just call me Jaehyun or Jae. So, I believe that means that just Myungsoo and Sungjong would call me noona."

"I don't get your rules, noona." said CAP.

"Well, I was close to being born in 91. So, I think it's right for them to call me by my first name." she shrugged then sat down between Sungjong and Ricky. "So, what's going on?"

"We were just discussing our little dance together later." replied Sunggyu.

"Have you guys practice together?" 

They nodded. "We practice most of yesterday." answered Sungjong.

"Hey, Jae. Who's your favorite in Infinite?" asked Dongwoo.

"What about TEEN TOP?" added L.Joe.

She blinked. "Why does everyone ask me this question?"

"Because we're curious~" smiled Woohyun.

She smirked and put her arms around the two next to her. "I always love the maknae line the most! So, Ricky, Changjo and Sungjong!"

The three blushed while the rest groaned. "Everyone always loves the maknaes."

"Because they're adorable!" she giggled.


----


Just easing into some love drama for now. Don't want to give it all to you at once. LOL

Also, I have a request... COUPLE NAMES!

Changmin + Jaehyun = ? [I have an idea for their name along the lines of Jaemin, but I'll let you guys decide]
Seungho + Jaehyun = ?
Nichkhun + Jaehyun = ?

And for special demand request by my sister, who is completely obsessed with MBLAQ's Cheondoong; they will have cute moments together, but won't be apart of the love square happening. So, I need a name for them too to satisify her. I know, I'm an awesome sister.
Either:
Cheondoong + Jaehyun = ?
or
Sanghyun + Jaehyun = ?
Whatever you think is easier to come up with a name.

I wonder, should we make this, as G.O suggested, a love octagon? XD; jk jk!

Character corner:
Jaehyun:
Your sister asks the weirdest questions.
Me: We're going to ignore her in this case since I'm not going to be bias to her! Merong~
Seungho: It would have been difficult to choose.
G.O: Just answer it the way I did when I was asked that... we'll call her if that ever comes.
Me: Yeah, but Jaehyun knows how to swim. So, we'll move on and reply to....
Jaehyun: butterfly555! Really, I wonder what would happen if I did have a dance off with Yunho oppa.
Me: I guess that really depends on who the judges would be.
Soohyun: We know she'll win.
Jaehyun: But this is U-KNOW YUNHO we're talking about oppa! It'll be very very VERY difficult.
Me: *nods*
Soohyun: You're skills are high to beat him!
Me: Let's argue about this when the time does actually come! Next!
Soohyun: MusicChibi wants more drama in Jae's life!? Isn't a love square enough!?
Jaehyun: *blink* "Love square?"
Me: *smacks* Shut up Soohyun! More drama is good! I'll be bring one person from Jaehyun's past back in the next couple of chapters.
Jaehyun: Someone from my past...? *wide eyes* You don't mean her do you!?
Soohyun: You got to be kidding... don't bring her back in our lives!
Me: *shrugs* We'll see~

Replies:
@winterflowr:
keke She just goes to places that we all want to go, eh?
@butterfly555: Sorry I left you out. *bows*
@iluvspokcy123: I'm going to add them to the list because they're awesome~ lol
@shiraishi_fan67: "Lemon-fresh" mind? LOL
@nadya1989: I don't know about her falling for now, but we'll have to see~
@MusicChibi: Right~ She still has the remaining 5 members to meet from Super Junior~
@ilovpocky93: Then go try and don't forget me when you become famous~ lol
@nishnish: Glad it did~
@mocheenim104: Kya~ I'm glad that you like the story and Jaehyun! :D
@TrannLennaa: Updated~ lol

Kya~ I can't believe the number of comments I'm getting! T^T Thank you~<3

Poll update as of 11/3/3
SM -> 9
JYP -> 9
Cube -> 2
J.Tune Camp -> 1
YG -> 1
Unknown -> 1

Huh... I'm surprise for the YG vote. Cousins together, huh?

EDIT: A quick promo!
For SHINee fans, my sister is currently writing her first story about them! It's called Change.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26761/change-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-you
For TEEN TOP fans, I'm writing a sequel to Dancing in the Rain. It's called Singing in the Rain. Those who like TEEN TOP, please support that!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25481/singing-in-the-rain-sequel-to-dancing-in-the-rain-niel-ricky-teentop