1: Arrival

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yah! You do remember that you're picking me up tomorrow, right?"

"Haha, yes! I made time to come pick you up!"

"And you told your roommates that I'm staying with you guys until I find a job and get my own place?"

"I should probably remind them about that."

"You definitely do! Also, disguise yourself, but make sure that I'd still be able to tell who you are! We don't want a repeat of what happened one and a half years ago!"

"How many times must I apologize?"

"A billion and one."

"Okay, okay! I'll make sure that everything is perfect in time of your arrival."

"I'm keeping you to that."

"I always keep my promises."

"Okay; talk to you later!"

"Same here."


He laughed as he hung up after talking to his cousin. His cousin moved away to the United States just a bit before he debuted with BIGBANG, but it didn't mean that they weren't close. It was impossible to tear the two apart when they were together.

Putting away his phone, he looked up to see his hyungs resting a bit before going back to practice. "Hyungs...?" he called out, catching everyone's attention. "You do remember that my cousin is staying with us for a while right?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." laughed Daesung.

"Seungri, what's your cousin's name?" asked Taeyang.

"Lee Jae Hyun."


Seungri checked the time on his watch once again, anxious about his cousin's arrival. However, it seems that the flight was delayed and they had to wait longer. He and his hyungs had all decided to come and pick up Jaehyun as a group, even after Seungri's constant pleading to convince them to just stay home so that he could have kept his promise that he had made over the phone.

Looking at his watch again, he sighed. Only he and TOP were standing while the rest were sitting down quietly chatting away, but making sure that no one would recognize them as BIGBANG.

"When is your cousin coming? We'd been here for at least two hours!" asked Daesung as he got up and stretched.

"I don't know. Jaehyun should have been here two hours ago, but the flight was delayed and everything." answered Seungri as he pulled out his phone, hoping that he had received any messages from Jaehyun.

"I think people are starting to stare." commented Taeyang as he shifted in his seat.

"And Jiyong hyung is asleep." added Daesung as he poked their leader. G-Dragon stirred a little before swatting away Daesung's hand.

"Is Jaehyun-ssi here already?" G-Dragon muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Not yet." answered TOP.

"SEUNGHYUN!" They heard a female yelled before they saw their youngest member get glomped from behind.


Jaehyun sighed as fastened her seatbelt to prepare for landing in Seoul. She was glad that she was officially back in South Korea and what made it more exciting was that she would be able to live with her favorite cousin for a while until she gets a job here.

She checked her watch. She knew that she was two hours late, seeing as to her flight in the US was changed in the last minute from LA to Tokyo to Seoul to LA to San Francisco to Beijing to Seoul, thus making her wait even longer to get back to her birthplace.

Getting off the airplane, she took a long deep breath of Korean air and smiled; it's been almost two years before she was able to come back to Seoul and she missed everything about it. With her backpack slung over her shoulder, she walked to baggage claim while searching around, looking for a familiar face.

Stepping off the elevator, she pouted. He told her that he had no schedule to keep to today and yet she hasn't caught sight of him yet.

"You know those boys over there are cute!" She heard a girl said in English. Jaehyun turned to look at them then followed their line of sight. Seeing them, she quickly smiled.

Putting on the other strap of her bag, she sprinted towards the shorter member of the group that was standing. "SEUNGHYUN!" she shouted and jumped, glomping him from behind – her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Her yell startled the group and some of the people around them. Seungri chuckled before fully supporting her on his back. "You're late, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun nervously laughed. "The airlines changed my flight at the last minute. Sorry to have kept you waiting!"

"This is your cousin, Seungri?" she heard someone asked. For the first time, she looked up and around at the group whose eyes were glued on her.

Jaehyun blinked then looked at her cousin. "Why didn't you come alone? It makes it easier for people to recognize you as a group."

"They insisted in coming." he answered as he started to walk towards baggage claim with the whole group. "I think you got heavier, Jae!"

Jaehyun pouted. "Pabo! Just walk faster or else I won't be able to get my luggage!" she exclaimed then slightly turned her head to the group following them. "You guys will have to get them since Seunghyun is not allowed to put me down until we get to the van."

"How will we know which ones are yours?" asked Daesung.

Jaehyun giggled. "They all have his face on them." she answered while pulling on her cousin's cheeks.

"Ow! Don't hurt the driver!"

"They have Seungri’s face?" asked G-Dragon.

Jaehyun nodded and grinned. "Yup! It makes my luggage special and unique to have my baby cousin's face on it!"

"You're not that much older than me."

"One day is a big difference." she sighed. "Though, we were supposed to be born on the same day too."

"It's not my fault. Aunty said that you were charging out of her."

"Umma could have held me in a bit more."

"I don't think things like that can happen, Jae!" Seungri laughed and so did Jaehyun.

"I know. I guess I just wanted to push you around as the older cousin, Seung."

"So, I'm guessing you two are around the same age?" laughed Daesung.

Jaehyun looked back at them and nodded. "Same month and year, the only difference would be the day; I was born on the eleventh and... well, you should know when he's born already."

"I guess that's why we're inseparable." Seungri laughed.

"Of course! The two of us haven't been apart since birth."

"But, didn't you move?" asked G-Dragon.

Jaehyun pouted. "Yeah, I moved before you guys debuted. But, I come and visit during Christmas."

"Except for the past two years."

"Sorry... I had to take extra classes."

Seungri laughed. "It's okay. Hyungs, why don't you get the luggage, I'll take Jaehyun out to the van; I'm getting quite tired of carrying her."

Seungri walked off before even getting an answer from the rest of the group. Jaehyun smiled and rested her head, recalling memories of the two together. "You know, Jae... I really think you got lighter the last time I carried you."

"Hm? You really think so?" she chuckled. "I dance so much that I sometimes forget to eat."

He frowned. "I would say that's not good, but I do the same sometimes."

"I know, Seung; I definitely know."


----


Tada! First chapter up. lol Then again, I kept this chapter with me for a long time. So, not really anything big. keke :D