7: More problems?

OMO! I Thought I Wanted a Simple Life!

Jaehyun stood on the sidelines, watching Narsha and her backup dancers rehearse for her comeback. Taeyang was finished with his rehearsal and everything went smoothly. Though, everyone was surprised on how quick she was able to learn Jihye's choreography.

"Jaehyun." someone called, but she ignored them, paying close attention to Narsha's performance. Seungri pouted and called her again, but she still wouldn't respond. He was about to wave his hand in front of her face, but she caught his hand before he could.

"Talk after this." she said.

He sighed. "Yes, ma'am."

After a few more minutes, the performance ended and she turned to her cousin smiling. "Is there something you needed?"

"Err... right! Hyungs wants to see you." he said.

"Okay, let's go." she said, taking his arm. She dragged him to the dressing room and entered. All the dancers were taking a break before the real performance and only G-Dragon and Taeyang was in there. "You needed me?"

"We just wanted to ask you some things." smiled Taeyang.

"About my dancing, right?" They nodded. "Well, when I first moved to the States, I was balancing school and also dance school. My teacher thought of me as his best student. He told me one day that he'll give me a chance to learn different types of dancing that he wouldn't be able to teach. Of course, I jumped on it since I wanted to be able to dance as much as I can." she chuckled.

"That's how you got to train under SM, JYP and YG?" asked G-Dragon.

She smiled. "My teacher, he was Korean and had some sort of connection with all three companies. It's not that I wanted to train under three companies; I would have really liked to have just trained under one for all four years, but my teacher wanted me to learn as much as possible. I really did learn a lot training under them. Though, the amount of time I spent one on place all depended on me."

"I don't understand." frowned Seungri.

She laughed. "After one year at SM, I didn't really fine anything else that I could have learnt from them. Though, I was kinda disappointed that SM was mainly focus on my vocals then my dancing. They really liked to teach me dancing very slowly so that I could stay longer to work on my vocals."

"You don't want to be a singer?" asked Taeyang.

"Don't get me wrong, singing is very fun and I enjoy it, but I like dancing better. Then I spent a year with JYP and learnt b-boying. It was very difficult to learn, but I had a lot of fun learning it. I'd learnt other things too, but I was mainly focus on b-boying. Then YG... that's where most of my hip-hop moves are from."

"Is that why you trained there for two years?"

"Well... I was already finished with high school then. I was still learning from my teacher at the dance school and I was asked to teach some of the younger students. Because of that, I spent two years with YG because of time restrictions. My teacher knew that if I didn't have other things, I could have just stayed at YG for a year, but then I wouldn't have anywhere else to further train."

"Is there something you can't do?" asked G-Dragon.

"I can't dance ballet. I know, I know almost every other dance, but I can't do ballet." she laughed.

"Are you under someone right now?"

"Not really. I was just there at the companies because of my teacher. I wasn't exactly a trainee, but I guess I sort of was. I don't regret it though, oppas. My dancing has improved over four years; Seunghyun's dancing has improved a lot too. It always seems that Seung was the better between the two of us; so, I can only hope that I'm on par with him." she grinned.

Seungri chuckled. "You know you're the better dancer between us; don't be so modest."

"Hey, will you be training under YG then here?" asked G-Dragon.

"Like I said, I wasn't exactly a trainee. Sure, all three companies also focused on my vocals, but it was mostly my dancing, with the exception of SM of course. But, I don't think that I can just come here and train under YG as easily. Right now, I don't know what kind of job I'll get here." she said. "I'm going to walk around for a bit before changing for the real performance."

"Don't cause trouble." warned Seungri.

"Merong~ When do I ever cause trouble?" she chuckled then exited the room. Jaehyun walked around a bit; she saw some idols, but didn't want to bother them and just continued walking. After a few minutes, she accidently bumped. The person stumbled a bit, but didn't fall. They turned around and glared at Jaehyun.

"Sorry about bumping into you." Jaehyun apologized. 

"You! You think I would just accept a simple apology?" she held out her wrist. "Look what you'd done! You broke my wrist!"

Jaehyun stared at her. "You didn't even fall; so stop being stupid and go back to what you were doing." she said and was going to leave then the girl grabbed her hair and pulled Jaehyun back.

"You're the stupid one! You need to pay for breaking my wrist!" she screamed.

Jaehyun growled. "Listen here! One, you DIDN'T fall and you WEREN'T holding anything that could have damaged your wrist! Two, you're one of Narsha-ssi's dancers, no? If I were you, I would let me go before I hurt you!"

She laughed. "You hurt me? I think it's the opposite!" she said as she raised her hand to strike her, but someone held her wrist.

"Let her go. Like she said, all she did was merely bump into you. You're not hurt." someone said. Jaehyun wasn't able to see the guy from the position she was in.

"Oppa! I'm truly hurt!" the girl defended.

"Yet you were going to hurt someone with your injured hand?"

She remained silent then let he go. Jaehyun rubbed her head and glared at her. "But now I can't perform because of injure hand."

"You were a terrible dancer on stage when I was watching the rehearsal; I could do so much better." Jaehyun smirked.

The girl fumed. "As if! I would definitely like to see you embarrass yourself on TV!"

"Wait-" the guy started, but Jaehyun cut him off.

"Fine. I'll take your spot and definitely do a better job than you."

"Like you can, you fatso." she replied. "I don't even think that you can fit into my clothes. Most likely you'll rip them."

Jaehyun rolled her eyes then turned to the guy beside her. "When does Narsha-ssi and Taeyang-ssi perform?"

"Narsha-ssi's first then Taeyang-ssi is third." he answered.

Jaehyun nodded. "It gives me enough time to prepare then."

The girl growled then stomped away. They watched her then the guy turned to her. "You didn't have to accept that."

Jaehyun shrugged. "What I said was true; she was horrible during rehearsals. I'm sure my performance in her place would make her realize that." she smirked then sighed. "And I got into trouble even after I told Seunghyun I wasn't." she chuckled.

"Seunghyun? You mean Seungri-ssi?"

She nodded. "Yup, my cousin." She extended her hand. "I'm Lee Jae Hyun, but just call me Jae or Jaehyun. And I already know who you are; so, no need to introduce yourself."

He chuckled and took her hand. "Okay, who might I be then?"

She smiled. "The eternal maknae, Super Junior's Ryeowook, am I wrong?"

Ryeowook chuckled. "No you're right. Nice to meet you, Jaehyun~"

She chuckled. "Now you're going to have to excuse me; I have to get prepared for Narsha-ssi's performance. Nice meeting you, Ryeowook-ssi."

He pouted. "It's not fair if I only call you 'Jaehyun' and you call me 'Ryeowook-ssi'!"

She blinked. "Don't tell me you want me to call you 'oppa'!?"

He cheekily smiled. "That would be nice."

"How about just 'Ryeowook'?"

"Am I not older than you?"

"'Ahjusshi'?"

He frowned. "I'm not that much older than you, am I?"

"No." she sighed. "I give up, Ryeowook oppa!"

Ryeowook grinned in victory. "I'll be watching your performance, Jaehyun! Fighting!"

"Performances, oppa." she smiled. "But thanks."


----


I... updated twice in one day. lol I have writer's block for my other story. XD;

Hopefully I'll think of something soon.

Comment if you wish~ but more comments mean quicker updates~