009 [COUPLE]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I'm doing it fast becuase I know that waiting is hurting]

[sorry for typos again]

 

 

Naeun jogged towards Kai who was walking along the hallway. There were less student left as most of them had went home since today, there aren't any activities been held.

"Kai!" Naeun beamed as she wrapped her arms on his shoulders. She could not deny it was wide. Kai glimpsed at her before he looked straight and kept walking.

"Did I do something wrong?" Naeun frowned and let off her arms from his shoulders.

"Lets practise," he replied. Naeun felt really weird as she didn't even know what had made Kai treated her that way. She shook off her head to not think of that thing again and entered the ballet studio. Kai was already practising by himself. He had improved. A lot.

Kai wasn't talk or say anything so much today when they were making their moves, unlike before. He would say something or joked around and somehow it distract their training until the teacher nagged both of them. They were happy and enjoyed it. But today, she could feel the tense from him and it was transferred to her. All their movements weren't as smooth as before and they kept repeating the same movement. Naeun sighed and finally drawed off Kai's hand on her waist and walked to the sound system to stop the music.

She crossed her arms together while glaring at Kai. "What's the matter now? Why can't you do it properly?"

"I'm not doing this for today. I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow," he raised up his hands in surrender. He turned around to take all his stuffs before shoving it into his bag.

"Kim Jongin. What is your problem? What is your problem with me?" Naeun asked. Still feeling disatisfied by his answer. She made a move towards him, grabbed his arms, which obviously won't able to cover all his biceps and triceps.

"I said, I'm going home. None of your business," he drew off her hands from his arms and getting ready to leave.

"What is your problem?!" Naeun shook his body. Now, she was totally in her deep anger. She really dislike when she did something, then the other person refuse to tell her.

"I'm ing tired with you Naeun!" he finally answered while raising up his voice than his usual volume. Naeun was startled by that so she stepped few steps backward while holding her hands and placed it on her chest.

"You yelled at me..." she said. "You said that you're gonna be my guardian. But you don't! You actually don't!" she yelled. Kai walked towards her trying to hold her but then Naeun slapped his hands away. "You don't ever touch me!" Naeun said.

"Can't touch you? Really? Then, what the are you doing with that basketball player? Kissing him while he got his hand on your and you seems liking it that what made you took it so long to break the kiss?" he yelled back. His chest was raising up and down while he tried to control his anger, not to kiss her at the end in anger.

"You stalked me?" Naeun asked in disbelief. Kai smirked at her.

"You're showing it off to everyone there. You know what, I'm no more interested to be your guardian. Not to a for sure," he replied. Naeun bit his lower lips, to hold back the tears sank. She used to that word; but when it came to Kai, it somehow sounded bad, like really bad.

"You know what, you're gonna regret for that! And I hate you. Stop bothering me from this moment until forever and even in heaven if we met, act like you don't know me," she stomped to her bag and tossed an empty bottle to Kai before she walked out of the studio and slammed the door.

". What did I just said..." Kai pulled his hair and then threw few punches on the wall. Regretted. Yes, he did. He did regret. He was really into his anger just now and he didn't even realise what he said. Kai tried to chase after her but unfortunately, she was already into the car. Not her sister's car, because it looks like it belongs to someone from that school. ". It's myungsoo's," he cursed himself.

 

 

"Chanyeol-ah!!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes when he heard that so-not-rare-voice of Eunji. He could hear she was running to him. He then turned around, trying to stop her from running but unlucky for him but lucky for Eunji, he fell on the floor while having Eunji on his body as Eunji bumped him and stepped his feet accidentally.

"Oh my god. Am I already in heaven?" Eunji chuckled but made no move to get off from his body.

"You better get off me," Chanyeol said while giving her a glare. Eunji flashed him a smile before she shook off her head.

"Lets appreciate this moment," Eunji said and then leaned her head on his chest. She could hear his heart was racing that made she looked at him again.

"Your heart is beating higher than its normal rate. I think you're in love with me," Eunji said. Chanyeol could not stand anymore having this Eunji on him she then flipped Eunji to his side. He pinned his fist one at her left side and another at her right side. He was few inches away from her body.

"You know what, you're so heavy. That's why it beats faster. I'm out of air. I think you should go on diet," he smirked at him. "Chanyeol won't fall for you," he continued.

"But Chanyeol will love when Eunji do this," Eunji said and peck a kiss on his lips and then relaxed her head on the floor back.

"Ya!" Chanyeol moved away from his position and finally sat. He wiped his lips as he felt gross by the sudden kiss.

"Ha-Ha-Ha," Eunji laughed in sarcastic way as she sat. She clapped and applaused herself for doing that to his pabo namja. "I've told you. You'll fall for me one day. Stop denying and being ew when I'm around," she patted his shoulder but then she slapped away her hand from him.

"What are you guys doing here?" the principal asked as he was walking around the school compound but then he saw these two kids were sitting in the middle of hallway.

"Oh, hello there Mr. Principle!" Eunji beamed. He nodded at Eunji.

"What did you guys do here? The school has already ended," he said.

"Oh. We were kissing just now," Eunji answered that made the principal widen his eyes at both of them.

"What did you say just now?" He asked again.

"Ah. We were kissing before you come. Something like in the tv," Eunji replied while smiling widely at him. Chanyeol slided at her and closed using his big hand.

"No. We did nothing. I'm sorry principal. But we'll be going now," he stood up while nudging Eunji to stand up with him while he's still having his giant hand, closing Eunji's mouth. Eunji tried to pull away his hand but he was too strong but finally the principal asked him to let her go and he did that.

"So Park Chanyeol, Jung Eunji, you may have your last words now,"

"I didn't kiss her for real! We did nothing!" Chanyeol said while raising his hands up. The principal nodded and changed his glance towards Eunji.

"Well, I kissed him and we kissed each other and I was on his body just now, well I could swear that his heart was beating hardly when I was on him," Eunji said. Chanyeol gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "Jung Eunji, you're gonna die soon," he said to her. "We're gonna die together Mr. Park," she replied.

"Tomorrow morning, 8 o'clock in my office," he said before walking off.

"Okay!" she waved at the principal who isn't facing her and she knew that he didn't see she was waving. She lifted up her shoulder and walked to her bike.

"Wohoo, you're going where?" Chanyeol pulled her hair which was tied ponytail. Eunji screamed as it was hurting her scalp.

"Ya!" she slapped his hand and he took his hand off her hair.

"You're ," Chanyeol stated. Eunji lifted up one of her brows annoyingly.

"You're more than that. He didn't believe you. And you're denying what I said while I am trying hardly to be honest. Don't you think I am really a kind hearted girl. Aw. Why don't you fall for me?" Eunji pouted at him while crossing her arms together.

"Because you annoy me everytime. I don't know why can't you be nice towards me," he replied.

"Chanyeol. It's just your mind setting. If you set your mind 'I will love Jung Eunji for what ever she did and I will love her forever' then it won't be hard for you to go around with me and without feeling annoyed," she stated.

"You're the only girl that I treated the worst, okay. Still, you haven't give up and I'm getting piss. I swear,"

"You treated me worst? Oh really? You know what? I've set my mind. Your every no is my yes. When you're mad at me, it means you actually care for me. When you said you'll kill me is like you said you're gonna kiss me. Oh my god! When you asked me to die, it's like you asked me to marry you. See that? Life is simple and you need to twist it a bit so that it won't look bad to you," she shook her head and sighed. She patted Chanyeol's cheek before she left him.

 

 

"Chorong, where are you taking me to?" Luhan asked when they were already about 20 minutes in the car while Chorong's driver is driving them to somewhere.

"To my heart," she chuckled. Luhan's face went red. He fix his spectacles while clearing his throat, trying to not show her that he was blush.

"Sunbaenim, you're somehow blushing. Oh my god. Did my words move you," Chorong said, teasing him again. Luhan looked out through the window, trying to avoid her eyes as that would make his heart beat fastly.

In 10 minutes later, they arrived at their destinantion. It was a house, but looks more likely like a mansion. Luhan gazed around when the driver drove into the house.

"Lets go!" Chorong nudged him and got out from the car. She walked first leading him but she turned back as she realised Luhan was still gazing around. "Sunbaenim lets go," she wrapped her arms around his arms and shot him her cute smile. Luhan nodded and followed her inside.

All he could see was people walking here and there, walking across them, flash flashing here and there, models wearing beautiful dresses and outfits. Is this a shooting place? He thought to himself. Looking at the confuse Luhan made Chorong chuckled a little.

"Sunbaenim. This is my family's company's place. Well, they always have the shooting here. Guess what? I'm one of the models," she said to him. Luhan nodded.

"I knew it. I saw you on a magazine before," he said. Chorong's eyes widen.

"You read fashion magazine?" she asked.

"Park Chorong, I read everything," he told. Just in case Chorong forgot that he's a bookworm. Chorong twitched her lips and nodded.

"Hello there Chorong!" a tall guy with muscular body and look came approaching them. Chorong let off her arms from Luhan and hugged that guy. He kissed her cheeks and she did the same thing too.

"You're so late, today," he pinched Chorong's nose made Chorong whined.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, are the things been prepared yet?" she asked and that guy nodded. He then glanced at Luhan. He flashed a smile to him. Luhan nodded and smiled at him back.

"Hello there. You are..."

"He's my senior. You can call him Luhan," Chorong cut off before Luhan could answered him. Chorong even slapped the guy's hand as he was offering his to Luhan, to shake. Luhan blinked his eyes repeatedly as he was in confuse by Chorong's action.

"Okay oppa. You can go back to your work. I can handle myself," Chorong pushed him away and he was muttering of something, probably nagging in silent as Chorong chase him away. He left Luhan a wink before he walked away. Luhan was startled by that.

"Sunbaenim. Lets go," Chorong pulled his hand but he didn't move.

"Wait, who is that guy, anyway?" Luhan asked while staring at that guy who was busy with his props.

"Oh, he is one of workers here. He's among the senior workers in our company," Chorong explained. Luhan nodded and then smiled at her. "Sunbaenim, you should maybe stop smiling at me,"

"But, why.."

"Because at the end I'm gonna melt  with that smile," Chorong said while tiptoeing a little so that her eyes are parallel to his lips. "Your lips is too pretty," she said.

'click'

Both of them turned at the sound. "Gotcha!" the cameraman winked at Chorong and Luhan. He walked towards them and showed them the picture. "You guys look so good in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter