013 [FAT?]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for typos!]

 

Butler Choi was about to make his way to knock Bomi's room but then Doojoon came jogging to him and offered himself to wake the girls up.

"Girls, wake up. You'll be late to school soon," he knocked while calling them out in a loud voice. Doojoon placed his ear on the surface of the door to hear whether is there any sounds or sign that any of them had woken up, but he couldn't hear anything. He heaved a sigh and finally daub the door knob to see them.

"Girls, wake up," he said, raising his voice up. Bomi lit up her eyes and saw his brother was standing in front of the door. Doojoon smiled at her but then Bomi closed her eyes back and hugged Chorong who's sleeping besides her.

"Aish this little kid..." Doojoon gritted his teeth. He walked in. Bomi, Chorong and Namjoo were sharing bed while Hayoung was sleeping on the couch. He counted them, but there were only 4 of them including his sister. 

"Where are another two?" he placed his hand on his hips while glancing around his sister's room, but there weren't any figures.

"Yoon Doojoon oppa! Ya! What are you doing here!"Naeun shouted at him when she saw Doojoon. She had just finished bathing and was in her towel. She was fully and was covered by only her towel.

"Wae Naeun unni?" Hayoung muttered as she sat while rubbing her eyes. She was still sleepy but she promised Naeun that she'll wake up after Naeun finish bathing. Hayoung rubbed her eyes and looked at Naeun. 

"I'm sorry Naeun-ah. I was just trying to wake them up. Okay, I'll go now," Hayoung turned her glance at Doojoon who was bowing in apologitic way. Hayoung gaped but the she closed back. Did Doojoon just saw a y Naeun came out from the bathroom? Did he do this in purpose? O.M.G

"Doojoon oppa you're ert!" Hayoung screamed and ran towards Naeun. She stood in front of Naeun; to shield Doojoon's view from seeing Naeun.

"I'll leave. Now," Doojoon raised his hands up and walked out Bomi's room. He sighed as he closed the door. "If they stay here for a week, I'll definitely become crazy," he mouthed. He made his way downstairs.

"Hello Mr.Yoon!" Eunji beamed while jogging up the stairs.

"Hello Miss Jung?" he frowned. What did Eunji do at this time while the girls are still sleeping. Ah, that might be the reason why there were only 4 of them when he entered the room.

"Why? What with that expression?" Eunji said as she waved off her hand in front of his face.

"Where did you go?"

"I ran just now. A morning run. I'm fatter these days so I need to do lots of exercise," she smiled at him.

"Oh. I see. Anyway, I didn't mean that yesterday-"

"It's okay oppa. Oh, I think I really have to go for a shower now. See you during breakfast soon. Bye!" she gave a peck on his cheek and jogged upstairs. Doojoon nodded and walked downstairs. It has been his 8th year knowing those girls because they were friend since kids and he literally know everythings that happened between them but lately, he could not meet those girls as his schedule is always pack and he hope someday he could spend some times with the girls maybe for a vacation?

 

 

Kai walked along the hallway before a smile drawn in his face when he saw Naeun was walking along the hallway too with her friends. He made his way to Naeun, to greet her.

"Hello Naeun," he smiled at Naeun. Bomi glared at him while cursing inside. She dislike Kai after what he had done to Naeun; for labeling her . She clenched and unclenched her fist, while trying to calm herself. But then, Namjoo came from her back and stepped on Kai's foot.

"Ouch!" he cried. Namjoo flipped her hairs and crossed her arms together.

"What? Does it pain?" Namjoo asked. Chorong, Hayoung, Bomi, and Naeun were holding their laugh at Namjoo's action. Oh, Eunji was not there as she ride her bike last night to Bomi's house and she had to bring it along.Furthermore, she doesn't ride car.

"Of course it is!" Kai hissed.

"Don't you think our Naeun hurt too when you called her ? Your pain is just little to compared with hers," Namjoo sighed. She glanced at Naeun and winked at her. The girls showed her their thumbs up. Well, this is just a part of their plan as Naeun changed her mind to join back the track, to pursue her mission in making this guy fall in love with her.

"I was wrong! I knew it! I've apologized! That was my mistake," Kai replied, sighing at Namjoo's words just now. He somehow felt offense.

"Okay then. But if you hurt our Naeun again, then you'll die," Namjoo widen her eyes while running her thumb along her neck as an imaginary blade.

"Girls let's go," Chorong said, pulling the girls away, except Naeun. They turned around at Naeun and waved her before they left her alone with Kai.

"So..." Kai rubbed his neck while staring at clueless Naeun. "I'll treat you lunch today?" he continued.

"That sounds great. Okay!" Naeun beamed and flashed him her wonderful smile. But then, both of them were filled with silence again. Kai stared at Naeun and Naeun stared Kai. They looked to the ground and stared each other again.

"Wow!" Kai shouted and let out a sigh. He smiled again at Naeun. "I didn't expect we could be this awkward, but let's just be informal again!" he stated.

"I knew it, Kai. I'm trying too. It has been a week I didn't talk to you. Well, I just need some time and I'll be normal back," Naeun chuckled and punched Kai's arm.

"There you go normal again," he giggled when Naeun punched his arms as she always do that to him.

"May I send you to your class?" Kai asked.

"Sure!" Naeun walked besides him. Suddenly, Kai stretched his arm out, giving a sign to Naeun to cling her hand around it. Naeun nodded and cling her hand around his arms.

"It's just a week and you've forgotten your routine when you walk with me? My hurt break. Ouch," Kai joked. Naeun burst out laughing. Students around were looking at them weirdly. They were confused with Naeun's current relationship; is she still with Myungsoo or they had already over?

"Myungsoo is coming. I think he'll punch Kai right into his face," a student stated as they saw Myungsoo walking from Kai and Naeun's opposite way.

"Nah, he will just take Naeun away. He won't punch that Kai,"

"Or, he will do nothing? Who knows they actually had over? Wanna bet?" another student said. They nodded.


Kai and Naeun stopped right in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo and his clans looked at them with clueless expression pasted on their face but Myungsoo offered them a smirk. Kai could feel his adrenaline hormone secreted so many and he was worried that Myungsoo might get angry as his girlfriend was clinging her hand around his arms. He slowly drawn off Naeun's hand from his arms. 

"Thank you for understanding," Myungsoo said. 

"Myung, we're just-" Kai was trying to explain to Myungsoo but then Myungsoo lifted up his finger, asking Kai to shut up.

"It's okay Kai. I still love you. And I trust you," he said. Kai could really feel the tense between them. He was hoping that their relationship will remain fine because Myungsoo is his forever best companion and best friend since baby. Myungsoo glanced at Naeun and smiled at her. Naeun smiled at him back before stepped to him.

"How's my baby doing?" Myungsoo said as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"I'm doing fine and eat well. How are you?" Naeun replied.

"I'm not doing fine because-" he paused and looked at Naeun. Naeun lifted up one of her brows while showing him whats-up-look.

"No morning kiss," he patted his cheeks. Naeun chuckled and pinch him on his waist.

"Not morning pinch. Morning kiss. Please," he pouted cutely at Naeun. Kai on the other side felt disgust and why the hell he had to see this?

"Okay," Naeun kissed his cheek.

"Okay guys, I think I shall go now," Kai raised his hands up in surrender. "Naeun? You'd go with him, I guess?" Kai asked for a confirmation before leaving her with Myungsoo.

"I think, yes? See you at lunch and during practise then. Thank you Kai," Naeun smiled at him. Kai nodded and walked away leaving them. Naeun stare at Kai until his figure disappeared from her sight.

"You should date him. He's a good man. He'll be a good father too," Myungsoo said while staring at Kai's disappeared figure.

"Nonsense. He's too kind for me," Naeun replied.

"I can help you to get him. But-" Myungsoo paused.

"But what?"

"I'm araid if you might hurt him. So, no. Just stay with me because we won't hurt each other," Myungsoo continued.

"Yeah, I'm afraid if I'll break his heart too. But, to stay with you-" Naeun glanced at him and she shook her head. "You're not a . Forget it. You don't surpass me," Naeun continued and walked leaving Myungsoo. Myungsoo lifted up his shoulders and jogged to Naeun.

"And Kai is still ," he added.

 

 

“Hi Kyungsoo!” Namjoo beamed as she saw Kyungsoo was walking towards her but he headed down. He did not even take a glance at Namjoo but he replied her greeting with a Hi an walked straight to his class.

“Oh wait, did I do any wrong?” Namjoo frowned. She looked again at Kyungsoo’s walking body. He looked like a zombie from back. “Kyungsoo wait!” she jogged to him.

“Oh, hi Namjoo,” he flashed her palm smile. Namjoo noticed his round circle and she knew that he had not had enough sleep.

“Look, what happen to you,” she held his face. Kyungsoo drawn off Namjoo’s hand and smiled at her.

“I stayed up last night. To do my homework,” he stated. Namjoo nodded.

“You worked too hard. You need to focus on your study,” Namjoo said as she cling her hand around his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter