033 [MANSION]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

new poster. Son Naeun's version. Other versions coming soon.

 

Baekhyun hid behind the wall when he saw Chanyeol walking to Hayoung's ward. He gigled by himself as he thought of Chanyeol's freak out face if he startle him later. Footsteps getting closer and Baekhyun getting ready to startle Chanyeol.

"3..2..1.. BAA!" he shouted. Baekhyun's face turned red when he found out the one he startled was not Chanyeol but the nurse. He apologized her. The nurse shook her head and walked to the next room. Baekhyun stood in front of the door while thinking of his misfortune when suddenly an arms wrapped around his shoulder.

"Trying to freak me out? Huh?" Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol and he slid away from him. "I'm observant, dude. I saw you hid behind the wall. That's why I let the nurse walks first," Chanyeol said, sounded he was so full of himself.

"Aish. I forgot that you have eagle eyes," Baekhyun said as he slapped Chanyeol's arms hardly. "I'm going to Sehun's room. Wanna join?" he asked. Chanyeol nodded and they walked heading Sehun's room which was located few rooms after Hayoung's. Both Hayoung and Sehun are unconcious for almost a week. Hayoung had to undergo some surgeries meanwhile Sehun's condition is worse than Hayoung's. The hospital could not afford the surgery for Sehun as they have lack of specialist for Sehun's condition. His parents planned to transfer Sehun in another hospital.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other as they opened the door. They walked in with confusion taking over their mind. Baekhyun scratch his head while Chanyeol bit his lower lips. What had really happened actually? 

"Where did they go?" Chanyeol muttered as he observed the room.

"Has he moved?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol shook his head while frowning as he did not have any idea with Baekhyun's question.

"Excuse me boys. You can't be here," a nurse informed when she saw the two boys in an empty room.

"Wait. Where's this patient? Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh Sehun? He has moved to another hospital. You ae his friends?" she asked. They nodded. "Oh I see," she flashed a smile to them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked out the room and headed to Hayoung's room. They were wondering where did Sehun's parents send him to?

"Yah Namjoo!" Bomi's loud voice could be heard from outside the room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shook their head when they heard her voice. This Yoon Bomi need to be taught with what is ICU. 

"Bomi-ah. You're so loud," Baekhyun said as he entered the room. Bomi glanced at him while giving her what-the-hell-is-this--trying-to-say face.

"We can hear your voice from outside," Chanyeol informed. Bomi gaped as she slowly nodding. "This is hospital if you forgot," he continued. Baekhyun gigled silently looking at Bomi's pale face after being scolded by Chanyeol. He knew that Bomi is engulfed with her embarassment everytime when someone she's not closed to commented her behaviour or attitude.

"Guys, Hayoung's mother wants to meet us. She'll wait in her office. Let's go," Chorong said as she opened the door. Luhan was standing besides her, following her anywhere she goes.

"Noona, Sehun is not here," Baekhyun said.

"I knew it. That's why she wants to meet us. It's okay if you two-" she pointed out her index fingers at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "want to stay here but those two girls have to follow me," 

"Excuse me, I'm part of you guys. I'm always playing with you guys. So, I'll follow," Baekhyun said in his diva-like way which caused everyone rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"I'll follow too," Chanyeol said.

 

Kyungsoo walked out from his house, walking to his work place. He waved at his siblings before walking off to work. He could not understand himself in every inches. He obviously liking Namjoo but there is part in him is blocking him from  arguing Namjoo's mother. Useless and harmless at the same time. He is so tired with Namjoo's mother who is being typical rich woman in drama and fan fictions. She texted Kyungsoo everyday just to remind him not to get near to her daughter. Where on Earth is she living anyway?

Kyungsoo turned around as he heard a car follwing him from back. At first he thought that he was walking at the middle of the road and blocking the car's way but he wasn't. The car stopped beside him and a man with suit coming out from the luxurious car. "Oh darn it. Is he that witch's people again?" he whispered to himself. Witch. Yes, Namjoo's mother's nickname given by him is a witch.

"Do Kyungsoo. Please follow me," he said politely, pasting a smile on his face after that. Kyungsoo frowned as he rubbed his neck.

"I'm so tired with everything. Just tell her, I have nothing to do with her daughter," Kyungsoo said with sarcastic voice. "If you have nothing to say, then, excuse me," he said as.

"But, boy, I'm here not for any woman," he literally shouted to grab Kyungsoo's attention. Kyungsoo stopped walking and turned at that man again.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked.

"Kindly follow me. You'll find out later," he smiled. Kyungsoo shook his head off. Riding a stranger car has been part of his life lately since Namjoo's mother's petition of wanting to mee thim almost eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter