030 [DRESS]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

"Try this one," Chorong grabbed a pink dress from her mother's boutique. Hayoung blinked her eyes in disbelief. She could not believe that Chorong really meant her words when she said she will treat her a dress for her engangement day. She takes a look at the price. She swallow the lupms forming in . It is too expensive! 

"But, Unni, this is too expensive. I-"

"No just get into the fitting room and change now,"

"This is expensive, unnie,"

"It's okay Hayoung. I am rich. I am super rich. This is for you," she said in cocky way but still not dropping her joke.

"Unnie," Chorong pushed her into the fitting room while silently saying just-put-it-on. Hayoung nodded at her a she could not fight this one unnie. She will always win.

"Girls come here," Chorong shouted, calling Eunji and Bomi to her while she looked for another dress for herself. Bomi and Eunji ran towards Chorong while pushing each other as they agreed that the one who arrived late would have to treat them.

"Yayy I arrived first!" Bomi beamed as she hugged Chorong. She then hid at her back when Eunji tried to punch her. 

"Ya!" Chorong yelled at both of them. "This isn't kindergarten and you guys aren't kindergarten kids anymore," Chorong nagged seeing Bomi and Eunji's childish action in her shop. The workers were staring at them while trying to hold their chuckles seeing how cute those girls are.

"Unnie, why do we have to be here too?" Bomi asked as she rest her chin on Chorong's shoulder.

"I'm going to treat you guys dress for Hayoung's E-Day," she replied and walked towards black ombre dress. Bomi almost tripped down, luckily Eunji was there to save her.

"Seriously these expensive dresses?" Bomi gaped.

"Take anything you want. By the way, where's Naeun?" Chorong asked.

"She said that she was on her way just now. Namjoo hasn't arrived yet too," Eunji replied.

"Namjoo is having lunch with her mother and stepfather not to forget, Yongguk too," Chorong informed.

"Seriously?!" Bomi covered with her hands as she realised she was too loud meanwhile Eunji placed one of her hands on her chest. They could not believe that Namjoo went for a lunch with her family.

"To be honest, I had the same reaction too," Chorong said.

"How did you know about this?" Eunji asked.

"Yongguk told me," she answered. She turned her face at Eunji and Bomi, and they were shoiwing their teasing face as a reaction towards her statement. She rolled her eyes in annoyance while waving off her hand at them.

"Seriously unni, you better tell us how Yongguk and you contact each other," Eunji said.

"He texted me in Kakao. I don't know where he got my number. Oh wait. That was at my bussiness material phone. He got my card, maybe?"

"Are you sure?" Bomi squinted her eyes looking at Chorong.

"Why should I doubt myself? You guys are so delusional. There's nothing going on with us," Chorong shook her head and walked to another closet.

"Chorong-ah," they turned their faces at the voice owner. Chorong smiled when she saw him. She walked to him and immediately cling her hands around his arms. They looked at each other and smiled. Eunji and Bomi fakely coughing at them. 

"Hi Bomi and Eunji," Luhan greeted.

"Hello sunbaenim," Eunji replied him with a peace sign meanwhile Bomi was just smiling at him.

"Have you done?" he asked.

"Actually, no. I just arrived here for about 30 minutes ago. Maybe you'll have to wait a little bit longer. Would it be okay? But, there's a cafe nearby. You can go there if in case you got bored," Chorong informed.

"Okay. I'll just wait. Take your time," he ruffled her hairs before walking at the waiting space.

"Take your time," Eunji ruffled Bomi's hairs while Bomi whined cutely. 

"Ya!" Chorong shouted, surely the whole shop would hear her voice. Luhan shook his head when he heard Chorong's kid voice.

"Unni how do I look?" Hayoung got out from the fitting room while tring to fixing the laces at the bottom of the dress.

"Heol," Bomi shook her head seeing beautiful Hayoung coming out from the room with bautiful dress on her. She could not believe how this kid who is younger than her being too pretty in dress.

"What heol? This is cool!" Eunji nudged her shoulder. She walked to Hayoung, fixing her hair. "You're beautiful, Hayoung," she said. 

"That's because of my dress," Chorong interrupted while the laces. "Aish these workers. Why didn't they iron this properly," she nagged.

"Yul!" Chorong called one of her workers.

"Yes Miss?" 

"Who iron this one?" she asked.

"I don't know because we have 10 workers incharged of ironing the dresses and-"

"Fire them all and hire new one by tomorrow. Make sure they come with qualities,"

"But Miss-"

"I pay you not to hear any excuses," Chorong bulged her eyes out at Yul. 

"Okay Miss," she bowed at Chorong before she excuse herself.

"Unnie, I can fix this one by myself. Don't fire them all," Hayoung said. She felt guilty because of her dress, 10 workers has been fired today.

"No not because of you. I've reminded them all before," 

 

 

"Until when are you going to hide this from her?" Myungsoo asked as he tossed a coin at Kai. Kai caught the coin and spinned it on the table. He was thinking of what Myungsoo had just said. Yes, until when he has to keep hiding the truth?

"She likes you," Myungsoo continued. As he expected, Kai looked up at him. His face was in confuse. "Look at this one ," he rolled his eyes looking at Kai.

"You are kidding right?" Kai asked.

"Of course I am. Laughing my out!" he sticked his tongue and laughed out loud when Kai started to throw pillows at him.

" you,"

"Wohoo chill down man. Who taught you to curse? No No. It's not good. Nu'uh," Myungsoo said while moving his index finger to Kai.

"Shut up if you have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter