037 [ALL LOVES]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung strolled around the city. She has nowhere to go and doesn’t even know her real destination. She just wanted to stroll around and escape from the room. The room is like a jail. It kept her from trying to remember something that she should not remember. It’s been 4 months after her accident. Everything has changed. She’s no longer going to school and instead, she was home schooled by her parents. At first, she’s against it. She tried to fight it as she wanted to be like other teenagers, going to school, hanging out with same age friends, going to parties, but her parents would never allow her going to school anymore. Lucky enough she has some friends and sisters to keep her company. 

“Hi beautiful,” a boy stood in front of her. She looked up at him, he was smiling brightly to her. She wondered if she knew this person, but she could not remember anything.

“Do I know you?” she asked. He smiled wider when she asked that. Hayoung frowned and started to feel uneasy with this stranger. He sat besides her and took out something from his back. 

“For you, my lady,” he said while giving her a flower. Hayoung was hesitated to take it at first but she took it anyway. She likes flowers so much.  She even has a mini garden in her house, and she took care of it well. 

“You haven’t answered me yet. Do I know you?” she said. She looked at the stranger, hoping he would answer this time. 

“Do I need to know you just to talk to you?” he gave her a playful smile. Hayoung was confused with his answer. What was he trying to tell? Looking at Hayoung who looked like a lost puppy made him released a light chuckle. He still sounds deep. His voice.

“Look, beautiful. Actually, I don’t know you and surely, you don’t know me. I was sitting there and I saw you sitting here alone,” he said while pointing to a bench he sat just now. Hayoung nodded at his answer. “You’re too beautiful to be ignored. So I came here,” he said. Hayoung cheeks was red when he kept telling and calling her beautiful.

“So, if I may know your name, beautiful? Or, you just want me to stay calling you beautiful?” he smiled playfully at her. 

“No. Just call me Hayoung,” she said. “What about you?”

“You can call me handsome,” he replied. Hayoung chuckled as she hit him on his arms. 

“Oh well beautiful, you shouldn’t touch me like that. It triggers me right into here,” he said while pointing to his heart. Hayoung laughed at his playful attitude.

“Seriously, what should I call you, naughty guy?” she asked again.

“Just call me Sungjae,” he replied with a playful wink. Hayoung shook her head at his playful image. 

“So, beautiful. I mean, Hayoung, can I have your phone for awhile?” he asked while looking at her. 

“Wait a minute,” Hayoung said as she took out her phone from her pouch. She wondered why and she was just expecting he would leave his number for her. He winked again at her when he got the phone. It was awkward with all flirty things he tried to do with her.

“I saved my number,” he said and passed back her phone. Hayoung looked at the screen. ‘Handsome’, he put that name as his contact name and even saved id  photo. Hayoung shook her head off and kept back her phone. 

“Hey beautiful, look here,” he said. ‘click’ she didn’t expected he was going to take a photo of her. She whined at him as she pinched his arms. 

“I told you, beautiful don’t touch me like that. I would end up melted into liquid. Your every touches and stares are ually loves,” he said. 

“Okay Sungjae, drop that already. It’s so annoying,” Hayoung said. She wasn’t sounded she’s angry but she was just shrugged her body to his words

“Oh, come on beautiful. I’m being honest,” he said. They talked for awhile and he finally told her he had to leave. 

“I’m sorry beautiful, I got to go now. Till we meet again, love,” he winked at her as he pinched her nose. Hayoung watched him walked away. At the end of road, she saw someone came to him and they walked off  together. His body was hot but the other person was giving her a strange vibe and she was wondering what was that. She shook off all the thoughts and walked home. She finally got to know a new person in her life after losing most of her memories and she was really happy. 

Chanyeol looked up to his phone, staring his lock screen which was a photo of him and Eunji. It was a selfie of him kissing Eunji cheeks and she was smiling brightly. He smiled. He had to admit his life has been more colorful after that girl stepped in.The way she annoyed him at first made he wanted to kill her but after sometimes, she started to grow in him. He wouldn’t mind if Eunji keeps on distracting his days, made him annoyed with her attitude. He was annoyed but at the same time he liked it. He liked how Eunji wanted his attention so much. He liked Eunji’s effort to get him. Even though quite some times he annoyed her back, saying bad words at her, none of them he ever meant it. He just liked the way Eunji reacted to his words. She will sulk for a while and then she was okay. 

“What do I do to deserve a girl like you,” he whispered by himself. He pushed himself up from the bed. It’s a public holiday today and Eunji wanted to bring him somewhere he doesn’t even know since the girl said it was a secret. 

“Chanyeol-ah”  Eunji whined as he arrived in front of her hotel.  She ran to him and hugged him then offered him a kiss on his cheeks.  Chanyeol smiled at her while ruffling her hair. 

“Where are we going?” he asked.

“A place,” she looked up at him as he was taller than him.  Chanyeol frowned to her answer.  Of course, she’s taking him to a place, but to where?

 “You’ll find out later,” she said.  With that he nodded and followed behind her. She walked to her bike and passed the key to Chanyeol.  He knew it she never wanted to ride a car.They arrived in front of a huge old mansion.  He jumped off the bike after her and gazed around. He took off his helmet and started to stroll around.  The place was old, antique at the same time, it was beautiful. He looked at Eunji who was strolling around while gazing the place.  There’s something inside her that she’s keeping from him.  He really wanted to know what was it. He told her everything about him, and being open to her,  but despite being playful, trying hardly to get him,she never told him clearly about her parents,  what had made her that way. He knew everything from her grandparents who were hoping he would take care of their granddaughter well. 

“Why is it babe?” he said as he took her near him, adjusting his hands on her waist.  Eunji rest her head on his arms as she wrapped her hands around it.  She’s too short to reached his shoulder, and his muscular arms was just right to rest her head. 

“This is my house.  My dad, mum and I used to stay here before the accident,”  she stared up at him who was looking at her. She took his hands and led him into the house. 

“I’ve never been in this house after the accident.  My granny and graddy wouldn’t dare to even ask me if i wanted to return home because they  know my answer already,”  she continued. Chanyeol her head as he kissed it.  

“What made you wanted to return here?”  he asked.  She squeezed his hands tighter. 

“I always dream of them lately.  Maybe it’s a sign they wanted me to come here?”  Eunji replied.  They then walked to the door.  Chanyeol look at her.  

“You sure you wanted to do this?”  he asked.  She nodded and smiled lazily to him.  Eunji knocked the door since the house been taken care by a housekeeper.  After few seconds, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter