019 [VACATION 4]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[apologizing for my typos]

 

Chanyeol was lying on one of the bench in Doojoon's private boat while the others were swimming in the sea and playing. He gave no care for what is happening around him. His mind had been conquered by Eunji's conditio. He did not know whether he should be blamed for this or this is all her own fault. Thinking of he was the one who started saying her fat, he would probably blame himself. If he did not start it, she won't be in her unhealthy diet obsession. He heaved a loud sigh while rubbing his temple.

"Hey Chanyeol. Don't want to join us?" Luhan asked. He was wet as you could see water dripping from his strand. He saw Chanyeol was lying alone when he entered the place to take safety jacket. "Or, are you sick?" Luhan walked towards him. Chanyeol quickly sit to give Luhan some space to sit.

"No, hyung. I'm extraordinary fine today. Don't worry," he said and smiled at Luhan. Luhan shook his head.

"You don't look like you're okay. Even far away from your extraordinary," Luhan said while making hand sign to 'extraordinary' word. 

"I don't know hyung. I don't feel like joining them. I need rest," Chanyeol said. 

"What happen? You have problem. You can't lie me. I study people," Luhan said. Chanyeol could not lie to this Xi Luhan because he can know when people lie to him. 

"Hyung, it's okay. I'm okay. Let's go," Chanyeol stood and walked out from the room to join his friends. He has to escape from Luhan. He doesn't want anyone knows what had happeend between him and Eunji.


"Chanyeol-ah!" Eunji shouted from the sea. She waved her hands at him. "Come join us!" she continued. Chanyeol smiled at her lazily. He nodded and took a safety jacket from Luhan who was handing him a safety jacket.

"Let me know if you have problems," Luhan pat his back. Chanyeol nodded at him.

 

Namjoo walked to the kitchen, holding tons of plates to be washed. She had volunteered herself to do the dishes because for few days Chorong was the only one who did the dishes with the help from Luhan and Doojoon. The others? Leave the dining table and walked to the living room and sat there lazily.

"Oh my God," Namjoo gaped when she saw too many dishes she had to wash. The only thing that ran in her head was, how Chorong did everything?

"Hey Namjoo, do you need help there?" Kai asked when he entered the kitchen to drink some cold beverages but he saw Namjoo was dumbfounded in front of tons dishes. Namjoo turned around and saw Kai was sitting on the stool while sipping some juice.

"I am glad that you want to help me. Sure, Kai," Namjoo flashed a smile at Kai. Kai smirked at her and shook his head.

"I didn't say that I want to help you. I was asking if you need some help," he said. Namjoo heaved a loud sigh as she felt she has been fooled with this Kai.

"You are not even helping me. Please ask anyone to help me here. Thank you so much, Kai," Namjoo turned to the dishes back and started washing the plates. Not afterfew minutes later, she heard foodsteps. A smile was drawn on her face. She knew that someone came to help her. Thank you, you.

"I heard you need help," Namjoo turned to the unrare voice. That was Yongguk's. She heaved a loud sigh at him. Why on earth this person has to come here? Why didn't the others come?

"I thought I need help. But then, it's you. It's okay. I can do everything by myself," Namjoo replied while busying herself with the dishes.

"Come on Namjoo, I can help you. There are lots of dishes. You can't do alone," Yongguk said.

"No. Don't disturb me. Just enjoy your last night here. Go talk with them," she replied.

"Why are you so mean with me. Why can't you treat me better? I'm your brother," Yongguk said while arranging the plates. 

"Shut the up. You're not my brother,"

"Listen here, Namjoo," Yongguk placed the plates on the counter and walked back at Namjoo. He harshly snapped Namjoo's hand and held it tightly. Namjoo stopped doing her dishes and looked at Yongguk. He touched her and she dislike it.

"You, and your ego may die now. You should not even live you know. You treated your mum badly like she's a begger. And yes, she's a begger. She was begging for your attention, for your love, unfortunately, you didn't even give one. You never treat your mum goodly. No wonder you treat my dad even worse. If it's not because of your mum, I won't come here and I will never treat you goodly. It was because of your mum and my dad I treated you goodly even though you'd throw me s. You should not even live. Just die. At least, no one will feel tortured by your existence," Yongguk clenched his fist while gritting his teeth, trying his hard to let down  his temper. But then, he felt guilty after saying those things to Namjoo. Namjoo was dumbfounded when he said those things. She had lost her words, her lips quivered and her eyes went watery. Namjoo took a deep breathe. Her ego told her to reply him back while her heart say no; say sorry to him.

"You know what? I don't give a . You may have my mum. She's not my mother. I don't have any mother and father," Namjoo said. Her adrenaline rushed.

"Namjoo! Where is your heart?! I'm so ing done with you!" Yongguk let off his grip and started to kick everything near him; the stool, the table, the counter. He had lost his temper. He couldn't stand with this Namjoo anymore.

"Ya! Are insane! You're destroying their property!" Namjoo yelled at Yongguk.

"Your mum's heart had destroyed more than these, stupid!" he yelled back at her. Namjoo washed her hands and quickly leave the kitchen. She couldn't stand her temper anymore and she's afraid if she will take a knife and stab him. She better leave before those things happen.

 


"Oh My God, Yongguk. What happen?" Chorong whined as she entered the kitchen. She thought leaving the dishes with Namjoo would be fine, but it had turned out worse. Yongguk was cleaning the place as he was responsible for that. He glanced at Chorong and let out a sigh. Chorong nodded as she could understand what had happened.

"I'm sorry, I lost temper," Yongguk said. Chorong shook her head and walked to him.

"No, no. It's okay. I understand. It's hard to handle Namjoo," she said and hugged Yongguk. She knew that he needed that. Yongguk hugged Chorong back.

"Thank you, Chorong," he whispered. Chorong then nodded.

"Chorong?" a voice startled both of them. Yongguk quickly pushed Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter