001 [WELCOME]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Chorong! Are you still going to sleep like a lazy monkey? Today is your first school day for this year. I thought that new year will change you to a new Chorong. Aish this kid," Park Chorong's grandmother nagged on her first day of school. 

"Can I skip class for today only?" she mumbled, but yet it still audible. 

"Yaa! You better wake up now or I will ask your father to ban your credit cards and you can't go to club anymore," 

"WHAT?!" Park Chorong finally woke up from her sleep and glared at her grandmother while pouting.

"You better get ready in 10 minutes," she said and walked out from Chorong's room.

"But it's nice if I can continue sleeping. Aish that old granny is really getting on my nerves," she jumped off her bed and walked into the bathroom.

Park Chorong, the only daughter in Park's family. Her family runs a fashion business. They have their own brand which is really popular not only in Korea but in other countries too. Their brand complete everything people need from head to toe. Summer fashion, winter fashion, spring fashion and Autumn fashion. Told ya, they have everything. Since Chorong is the only child who will inherit their business, Mr.Park always hope that his daughter will cooperate and help him to run their business but, Chorong is not even interested. She agreed to be one of the model for their brand, but not to learn anything about this business. That's Park Chorong's background.
How about her love stories? A round of applause should be given to her. She changes boyfriend everyweeks. She will always says; "Boys are boys, boyfriend is different. Those who cling with me for a week are just my companion. Well, maybe they're just putting to much hope on me. By the way, I enjoy having boys around!" Even, she got titled as 'No.1 Playgirl' in her school. When hearing to that, she didn't get mad. She was so proud to be titled like that.

 

 

"Butler Choi! Ask the maid to take my pink MK bag please," Bomi said while her hair dresser was fixing her hair. One of her maid is putting her school shoes while another maid is polishing her nails.

"This is your pink MK bag, young lady," Butler Choi returned after few minutes.

"My first day of school will be perfect," she smiled.

A life as Yoon Bomi, who has everything and can has everything she wants. Her family runs a business too. Yoon Company. They are now in an even more dominant position in the market. Yoon Company's headquarter is located in France as the family started the business there and Bomi's grandfather as the founder. She was raised in France for 8 years and the family return to Korea when his father has to take over their sub-unit in Korea. But now, the sub-company is ruled by her brother, Yoon Doojon while their parents are in France.
For Yoon Bomi's love story, she doesn't even know what love is. For her, her lover is only her brother, Yoon Doojon, who taught her many things about love. Yet, she still couldn't understand how true love is. She dated many guys before, but none of them could get along well with Yoon Bomi as she's too hard to be understood and her mood swing is no joke. Her dates before also didn't even love her. They were enjoying Bomi's wealthiness. "Maybe I'll find my true love soon. But before that, lets enjoy with guys around. I know they love my money, but not me." she used to say that to her brother.

 

 

"Granny, I'm late already. Oh My God! Today is my first day of school! I can't be late!" Jung Eunji was running down the stairs while the others; grandfather, grandmother, butler, maids got their eyes bulged out and their heartbeats raised drastically. Worried if Jung Eunji took wrong step and fall down. Eunji grabbed a slice of sandwhich and ate it in hurry.

"Butler Kim, is my baby ready?" she asked while is fulled with food. She even drank the water when is still fulled with sandwhich. 

"Ya, eat properly!" her grandmother pinched her biceps.

"Auch, it's hurt!" she pouted.

"Eunji are you sure that you're going with motorbike? Don't you want me to send you by car?" her grandfather interrupted.

"No. I'm okay graddy," she said. She kissed her grandparents before she left them and headed to school.

Jung Eunji. She is raised by her grandparents. Her mum and dad died during an accident when she was 4 years old. She doesn't ride car. She's willing to walk 15kilometre far instead of taking car. Her past is still haunting her. She is still having phobia towards car and haven't tried once to ride car after the incident. So her grandparents decided to let her ride bicycle to school and bike too. During primary school, her driver was the one who will ride her to school. Jung Eunji is a granddaughter to a hotel owner. Her grandparents own some clubs too.
For this time being, she doesn't date any guys after she broke up few weeks ago. "I need some rest from guy," she commented when her friends asked her if she want to date any guy. Like Chorong and Bomi too, she often change boyfriend but not every weeks. Eunji dated every class of men. From the CEOs until the waiters. She doesn't really being picky, as long as she's happy having guys around.

 

 

"Unni, are you going to send me to school today?" Naeun asked when she was having breakfast with her sister, Son Yejin.

"I want to. But sorry Naeun, I have to be in my school for the new students registerations and briefing," she rubs Neun's hand while smiling at Naeun.

"It's okay unni," she replied.

"Naeun, are you sure that you don't want to transfer to my school?"

"Unni, I won't transfer. I'm doing okay in my school and even the ballet teacher is okay with me and I even doing good in ballet," she replied.

"It's okay then," Yejin heaved a sigh. She always want Naeun to transfer to her school but Naeun always refuse it.

Son Naeun lives with her sister, Son Yejin. It has been 8 years living with her sister. Her father is a musician while her mother is a ballet teacher in her Art School. Her parents divorced when she was 7 years old while Yejin was 17. Both of them cheated each other. Her father found out that her mother was having relationship with her own student and he was really mad. But at the end, they got to know that at the same time her father was having another woman and they even had slept together for few times. Naeun hates both of them so much and she even regrets for having those kind of father and mother. Yejin is a headmistress in her mother's Art School. The only reason for Naeun refuse to go to that school is, her mother.
Naeun doesn't believe that love exist after seeing her parent's relationship. "Love at the end will betray you and true love doesn't exist." That is her principle. When her friends were talking about true love, she will interrupt by saying;"Stop dreaming. You're not a princess in fairytale. In real life, love is ain't real like in fairytale. Deal with it or go away," Quite mean to other people. Her seductive appearance easily attract guys. She's never in relationship but she loves to seduce guys and leaves them after that and that's a satisfaction for her.

 

 

"Waah, what a great morning I have. I woke up early, no one come to wake me up. I am so excited for a new year. For my first day of school. And the weather is really nice today. Good morning Anne," Namjoo went down with a really weird expression and mood pasted on her face. For almost 3 years Anne, her maid staying with her, this is the first morning Namjoo had good mood becuase she used to be gloomy every morning and excite during night.

"Anne, you know what? It is still early for you to create frowns between your eyebrows. Okay, follow after me. Say smile. Once again, smile," Namjoo said. Anne immitated her way saying 'smile'.

"Anne, why are you so weird today?" she asked. She sipped some tea.

"I? Weird? No Namjoo. You're the one who act so weirdly," she replied while shak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter