017 [VACATION2]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[!!!!!!!PLEASE READ A/N]

[Sorry for typos and grammar errors]

 

After few hours, they arrived at the airport. They headed to the exit door right away since Doojoon's drivers were waiting for them in 3 limosin. Eunji felt knot tangled inside her stomach. She saw 3 limos in front of her. She shook her head in terrified. No, no, she can't ride any of them. Did Doojoon forget her by any chance? No, he should not forget her situation because he has never forgotten this. She looked one by one her friends got into the limo with beams pasted on each of their faces. Why can't she has that too? She was startled when she felt a hand touched her shoulder.

"You looked so pale. Relax. I've prepared everything for you. This is the key," it was Doojoon. He handed her the bike's key. Eunji heaved a sigh of relieved. She's totally releived after all. She thought that Doojoon had forgotten her but he didn't. "Do you want accompany?" he offered. Eunji shook her head at him.

"It's okay. I'll follow you guys from back," she said. She doesn't want to trouble anyone. She doesn't want to be spoiler to anyone's mood too. Who wants to ride bike together with her in this ing hot temperature?

"Then I'll ride with you. Are you fine with it?" Doojoon asked. Eunji looked at him in disbelief at the same time, she felt sorry that he had to do this for her. She can take care of her ownself. She's 16 and big enough to take care of herself.

"Oppa. I'm okay. I can ride alone. I'm used with it," she refused.

"Come on Eunji. I am resposible for every each of you guys. I'll inform the kids," he said. He was about to walk to the limo but then Eunji pulled his hand. He looked at her. 

"Thank you," she said. Doojoon nodded and left to the kids.


"Girls, I'm riding with Eunji. Wait for us at the living room. Don't go to the room yet. Wait for me," he said standing near the girls' limosin. And again, Doojoon is being Doojoon; for not letting the girls and boys mixed in a car. The girls nodded at him. As he walked to the limosin in front of the girls', they whined at Eunji.

"Eunji don't flirt my brother!" Bomi shouted then flashing her a grin. Eunji rolled her eyes at Bomi. Like she wants to flirt an old man.

"Don't get your heart race when you hug doojoon oppa soon!" Chorong . Bomi and Chorong then high-fived and laughed sarcastically. They totally had driven Eunji's blood to another level.

"You guys will die soon. Just wait!" Eunji threatened them. Not like threatening but she's more likely to be serious with her words. Nah, at the end they're all will be forgiven by her.

"I'll ride with Eunji. Baek, take care of the girls. I trust you," Doojoon said before he left the boys' limosin and walked to Eunji. He took the key from Eunji and walked to where the bike is placed. The 3 limosins had already gone.

 

"Eunji. Does that hyung mean Eunji is Jung Eunji?" Chanyeol asked. He blinked his eyes in disbelief. He tried to look back at Doojoon and a girl. Unfortunately he did not see the girl. His view has been blocked by Doojoon who's standing infront of that girl.

"Is there any Eunji exist in Bomi's life?" Kris stated, more likely to puzzle Chanyeol. He found this Chanyeol funny but at the same time idiot. 

"Becky you did not betray me don't you?" Chanyeol turned his body facing Baekhyun who is sititng besides him. Baekhyun gave him a blank look. He doesn't know how to react with his question thought. 'Lie! Lie!' he thought to himself. Baekhyun frowned and looked at Chanyeol.

"Why am I betraying you? What did I do?" Baekhyun asked. He forced himself to pretend like he know nothing.

"For god sake. Oh my God Becky! I dislike that girl! Why did you bring me here and that girl is around?" Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's body. He was totally mad at Baekhyun.

"Dude, how would he know you dislike Eunji?" Yongguk interfered when he could no longer stand seeing the other boy being hit by him while the others laughed at them. They thought they were kidding, he knew it but for him, lying a finger and hurting people is illegal. He has never lie his fingers on anyone as well.

"He's right! He's right! I don't know you dislike Eunji," Baekhyun said as he held Chanyeol's hand, having a tight grip around his wrist. Chanyeol stopped hitting Baekhyun and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk reacted his glance by giving him a lazy stare. Chanyeol nodded and pulled his hands from Baekhyun's grip. 

"Come on Chanyeol. Just imagine you come here for me and not for that girl. Act like she doesn't exist," Kai said. He wiggled his brows at Chanyeol. Chanyeol bit his fingers while thinking of something. Ways. Ways to ignore her, ways to make she stop bothering him for these 3 days vacation, ways to avoid himself from meeting her. 

"Kai, I hope you'll be okay if I cling around you. Since I come here for you," Chanyeol winked at Kai. Kai crossed his hand on his chest. He shook his head. 

"This man is totally a sick ert gay," Kai stated and caused the boys to burst into laughter. They found the conversation between Kai and Chanyeol was funny, the way Chanyeol and how he reacted after that.

 

Eunji and Doojoon arrived earlier. They walked into Yoon's villa. Eunji was not really amazed to see a huge villa in front of her because her grandfather owns too many villa around Korea but this villa is beautiful for her as the wall is made of glass instead of bricks. For Doojoon, this villa is one of his most favourite villa among all. 

"Come in Eunji," he said when Eunji was still gazing out side the house. She then entered the house. The bad part for her was, she had to put off her shoes and wear a sandal. She rolled her eyes while putting off her boots and put on the sandal. She walked to Doojoon who was sliding the sliding door open. There was a swimming pool and 40 feets from the swimming pool is the beach. Eunji smiled while closing her eyes. The air came from the beach is so fresh that she wanted to stay here forever.

"Daebak!" They turned their heads when they heard people were chatting from the living room. Doojoon walked to the kids just to make sure they put off their shoes and wear speacial sandal.

"Oppa, why do we have to wear this sandal?" Bomi asked. She souded like she was complaining but she wasn't, she just wanted to know.

"I don't know. Just follow the rule," Doojoon answered.

"Do we have whine?" Chorong asked. All eyes were on her after that. Some of them looked at her in disbelief but for the girls, they have been used to this unni. Yet until today she hasn't stop drinking. 

"You're underage. The answer is no," Doojoon answered. He croseed his arms and looked at Chorong. She looked innocent but she wasn't innocent. She's wild. Too wild. No one could handle this girl. He somehow felt bad for this. At the same time he was worrying his sister, Bomi might follow her step of being drunk and exceed drinking limit.

"Okay then," Chorong replied. 

"I thought you had stopped," Luhan whispered at her. She glanced at Luhan. She heaved a sigh as she shook her head. Luhan thought she had stopped after 2 months without going to pub or club and she spent most of her times at her house and sometimes Luhan will come to her place. He thought she had stopped meanwhile Chorong thought he knew or at least could guess that she had not stopped as she got drunk while he was not around.

"I've tried. I'm sorry," she said. Luhan shook his head. He her back, trying to calm her down. He could see that Chorong has been engulfed by sudden guilty feelings. 

"It's okay. We'll do this together," Luhan said. Chorong held his hand tightly. She knew that Luhan wanted to help her to get rid of this bad behaviour. She was glad that he wanted to help her and did not even judge her. She somehow felt grateful for his existence in her life. On the other side, they did not realise that a pair of eye is watching them. The eyes were watching them with jealousy clouded around that person. 

 

"Namjoo, are you and your step brother okay? Why didn't you talk with him? I haven't seen you talk to him yet today," Naeun asked. Namjoo who was packing her things out from her luggage stop and stared at Naeun with an expression that Naeun couldn't understand. She then looked back at her stuffs and continue packing out.

"Don't ever mention that guy at her. She dislike it," Bomi said. Naeun, Namjoo and Bomi are sharing room. Bomi took the single bed while Naeun and Namjoo took the queen bed. The room is quite big, and same size as other rooms. There was veranda. They let the glass door opened so they could feel the sea breeze entered the room. It was refreshing.

"Please make friend with Yongguk. I dislike him but please don't hate him because of me. I don't know him yet and I've no interest to know him. But, I suggest you guys should make friend with him," Namjoo spoke out of the blue. She then walked to the bathroom to place her make up things there. Bomi and Naeun exchanged looks. They couldn't believe on what they had just heard. They thought Namjoo won't let them to make friend with Yongguk and she will dislike if she saw Yongguk talking with them.

"I hate him and I don't want him to bother me for these 3 days. So, don't let him come near me," Namjoo continued. Bomi and Naeun nodded as they finally understood what was her main intention.

 

"Hey Chanyeol. What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked when he saw Chanyeol entered the kitchen. Typical asian. He knew what Chanyeol wanted to do in kitchen but he just asking him. Chanyeol ignored him and took a bottle of mineral water. He sat on a stool at the counter. Deep in his heart, he still mad at Baekhyun but he can't do anything. They're already arrived. Baekhyun sneaked glances at Chanyeol. 

"Are you still mad?" he asked. Realising how cheesy he was with Chanyeol, he looked like a boyfriend who is comforting a sulking boyfriend, he shook his body. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at Baekhyun's question. 

"Eunji is going down soon. I'm telling you so that you could go anywhere and escape yourself from her," Baekhyun said. He was still cutting the fruits. Eunji had promised him to make fruit juice together as he also wanted to learn how to make fruit juice. Chanyeol get down the stool and walked upstairs, to his room. He prayed he won't meet Eunji on his way to the room. 'Please don't' he whispered inside.

"I'll make for you guys. Don't worry," he was at the last stair when he heard Eunji's voice. Die. He'll die soon. He doesn't want to hear anything from . He doesn't even want to hear her voice. He doesn't know where he should go; ran downstair which will obviously show he is running away from her and she will chase him at the end or; just go to his room without glancing at her. Her footsteps getting clearer in his ears and he knew that in few seconds she will beam out his name.

Eunji stopped as she saw someone she had been avoided for few months back then. Someone who always insult her but she never stop chasing his heart. Someone who never treat her nicely. She doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter