006 [WEEKEND]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[my hand was bad. sorry for typos]

 

Today is weekend and mosl every weekend the apink girls will spend their time together whether they will go for a short vacation, sleep over at one of their houses, chilling at the cafe or doing anything that they like. But there was an exception lately; since they were tied with Naeun's dare to flirt their guy, most of them were thinking of spending their time to flirt those guys.


"Sehun! Finally you arrive!" Hayoung beamed as she opened the door, she saw Sehun. Sehun promised her to come during weekend as he could not come for few times during schooldays.

"For sure I come. So can we?" Sehun lifted up one of his brow while glancing into the house.

"Okay..." Hayoung picked up all his books from his hand and also his sling bag and put it behind the doorhouse. "We're not going to study today. Lets have some break," Hayoung grinned at him.

"Do you mean... Wait I came all the way to your house and we're not studying?" he frowned.

"Aish, come on Sehun. Lets have some fun. Its weekend anyway," Hayoung nudged him.

"Your parents? I'm afraid if they will think that I insist you to..."

"I've told them! They're okay. Lets go now!" Hayoung pulled his hand and drag him out of her house. "Aish Sehun can you walk properly? You're heavy!" she complaint as Sehun shuffled out from the house.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes and walked normally.

 

 

"What a boring day I have," Baekhyun sighed. He tried to call Bomi many times but she didn't pick the call. He was thinking to ask Bomi to go out with him since they always go out together and Bomi never once refuse his invitation. He tried to call Kris, but he could not go out with him as he had promised his friend to go out together.

Baekhyun walked to the veranda and breathed deeply. The weather was fine but his feeling was not fine. He did not even understand why because he was bored but at the same time, he felt uneasy. Suddenly, his eyes caught on someone's figure; a girl who was walking in front of his house.

"Bomi? What that girl do here?" he frowned. "Is she making a suprise for me..." he smirked as he made a conclusion that Bomi did not pick up the call on purpose because she wanted to make suprise to Baekhyun. Unfortunately, she walked straight passing his house and did not even stop. She is somehow heading to Kris's house.

"Kris oppa!" she beamed as Kris pushed his bike out from the house. Kris then put his bike aside and hugged Bomi. He her hair firmly. They looked like were talking about something as they laughed happily. Baekhyun still watching them. Kris helped Bomi to put on helmet and even helped her to get on his bike. "Hold tightly!" Kris said. Bomi lean her head on Kris's back and tightly hugged him. Kris pressed the pedal and slowly their figures faded from Baekhyun's sigh.

Baekhyun heaved out loud sigh. "So, this is the reason why she ignored my phone call?" He wanted to be happy for his friend but at the same time he could not help himself from feeling disapointed with his own bestfriend. They used to go out together like watching new movies together, eating ice-cream together, jogging together and did many things together. But now, he had to face the fact that soon she will leave him as they will have their own family. "Why am I jealous? My god!" he placed his left hand on his chest. "I need to get a girlfriend as soon as possible,"

 

 

"Ya, Park Chanyeol. I heard that we will have a new vocalist for our band. The teacher is going to make duo. Have you heard that?" Hyunsik said.

"I heard that too. I wonder who's going to be my duet," Jihoon said.

"Nah, I don'tcare as long as that person loves music like I do," Lay interrupted.

They continue jamming while waiting for a new member to arrive. The school band consist of 5 members; Chanyeol, Lay, Jihoon, Hongki and Jaejin. None in the school could deny their talent because all of them had learnt music since childhood and they're in one group since their first year except Jihoon who just moved during second year. And they were selected to represent the school after they made a special performance for the school during second year.

"Hi everyone!" Eunji beamed as she arrived. She waved and smiled brightly at all of them.

"Aish this crazy woman...." Chanyeol gritted his teeth and walked to her. "Don't disturb us. Please leave this place," he pushed Eunji to the door.

"Ya Park Chanyeol listen. I don't come to disturb you I..." Chanyeol finally unhold her and turned her body facing him. He lifted up his brows.

"I'm a new member!" she said. Chanyeol's jaw dropped. His eyes bulged out.

"So you're the new member? Welcome Jung Eunji!" Hongki walked to Eunji and cling his arm around her neck. They walked to the middle of studio.

"Yo! New brotha!" Lay clenched his fist and swung it in front of her face. Eunji blinked few times before she clenched her fist and punched Lay's fist softly.

"It will be much interesting after this because there's girl in our team," Jaejin stated and flashed Eunji a bright smile.

"Ya Jung Eunji. You did not lying us, right?" Chanyeol with his hand on his waist somehow looks like a mother who is ready to nag her kids.

"Why do I have to lie..... The teacher picked me," Eunji lifted her brows repeatedly.

"Can you really sing? I wonder what package you offer until teacher asked you to join us," Jihoon said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. First of all, hello. I am Jung Eunji from Year 3 class 1. I can sing so well and even know how to play piano. I am very talented. My voice is hell wonderful! Try me if you don't believe," she ended with a bow. The boys nodded. "Then what song you want to sing?"

"Sunday Monday," she smiled at Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol is the guitarist, so he need to play for her while the other back up. "Nah. That song ain't powerful enough. Sing 'Secret'. Jaejin will help you," Chanyeol stated as he was trying to escape himself from Eunji.

"Okay then. Lets go Eunji," Jaejin passed the mic to Eunji. "You guys do back up me okay?" he said to the boys. They nodded.

 


"Waah Jung Eunji you did it well!" Jihoon punched her arm softly.

"I told you guys," Eunji smiled proudly. She lifted her brows at Chanyeol who was sitting away from them. He rolled his eyes at her. He took his guitar and play random notes just to ignore everything around him.

"So the teacher pick the right person," Hongki knocked Eunji's head using his stick.

"Guys she's a girl. Don't forget that..." Jaejin said.

"Aish. It's okay. I'm used with this situation anyway,"

 

 

"Theme park is always the best place! Yayy!" Hayoung jumped excitedly and ran into the theme park.

"Aish this Hayoungie," Sehun shook his head and ran chasing her. She's uncontrol as for today. He didn't expect Hayoung will act like kids. But he found that cute anyway.

"You know what, you called off today's study for this and guess what? I dislike theme park. This place is too scary," he said while glancing around. Sounds of people screaming is enough to scare him.

"You scared?" Hayoung asked while playfully nudging him.

"Who says I'm scared? Hello Oh Sehun scare of nothing okay," he rolled his eyes annoyingly. Yes, that's a man ego; where you can't look weak in front of a girl or woman. For Sehun, he can't look he freak out of everythings here. At the same time, he just could not control his dopamine and adrenaline hormone production and looked like they controlled him well.

"Are you sure we're going to ride this?" Sehun said when they were lining up for roller coaster ride. He glanced the ups and downs of the rails and imagine how it would turn him. With that, he could feel his lung is chocking out.

"Don't tell me you're afraid," Hayoung said.

"I am not but I'm just worry if you gonna cry at the end," Sehund defend himself.

"Can you guys keep quiet?" a girl in front them turned and scolded them. She glared at both of them. Meanwhile a guy besides her held her hand tightly and slightly laugh.

"Omo! Bomi unni!" Hayoung covered with her hand. Sehun got his jaw dropped when he saw his seniors in front of them.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter