036 [WANT YOU]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walked into her daughter’s room, finding out that she has not slept yet. She was staring at her iPad while smiling brightly. He shook his head and walked towards her and sat on her bed.

 

“Why are you still not sleeping my dear?” he asked as he Yebin’s back. Yebin pointed his finger to her iPad. She was showing her picture with Naeun during their meeting this evening.

 

“Are you happy?” he asked. Yebin nodded at him. He offered her a smile. He was happy too see how close Yebin with Naeun. He could see how sincere is her love towards Yebin. How he wished he would get that too from her someday, but he was still confuse with her feelings towards him. He was afraid too if one day he might hurt her accidentally.

 

“Can she live with us?” Yebin asked out of sudden. She was giving him a hoping face. He noticed that Yebin has started loving Naeun so much.

“No, she can’t. She needs to take care of her sister,” Kai replied.

 

“Why? Is her sister sick?”

 

“No. But she has a family, my dear. Unless....”

 

“hm?”

 

“If I marry her, then she has to follow me,” Kai said. He doesn’t know if her daughter will understand it. She’s too young to understand it though but he still slipped it out his mouth.

 

“Can you ask her to marry you?” she replied. Kai looked at her daughter. He was literally shocked as he never expected she would understand marriage stuff, love and so on. It’s true indeed that kids nowadays are advance in many ways.

 

“Okay, let’s go sleep!” he said as he pulled the comforter, covering her torso. He peck on her cheek and wished her goodnight.

 

“Do you want me to help you ask her?” Yebin said when Kai was walking to the door. He turned and frowned at her daughter. She, won’t do those crazy things or he’s in crap.

 

“No my dear. Don’t ever say anything about this. Okay?” he replied. Yebin is a good daughter. She complies on every words Kai said. He never had to worry much about her attitude.

 

Namjoo entered her class with a tired, hopeless and helpless mood pasted on her face. She wished she would not go to school today but it’s near to the final and she needs to fix her quiz marks and also carry marks. 

Just after a second she sat at her place, a group of girl surround her. She frowned at them while offering them her face. 

 

“It’s all over the school already,” one of the girl started to speak.

 

“It’s about Do Kyungsoo, the only heir of Do company,” another girl continued.

 

“Is that true?” Minji, who always adoring Kyungsoo asked her while shaking her body off. 

 

“Can you all leave me, please?” Namjoo said.

 

“Why did you sound so mad now? We were just asking,” Minji replied.

 

“Or..... Actually.... Kyungsoo doesn’t want her back? That’s why she’s mad?” 

 

“Ops, the tea is just too hot. Caution everyone,”

 

“Shut the up can you all?! Now leave me!” Namjoo shouted at them. The girls made faces, to annoy her more. Namjoo was burning and she can fully explode if they ever continued talking about Kyungsoo.

 

“Wow, she’s so mad right now. It’s okay Namjoo, I know how you wanted him back after knowing about his wealth and status now. But, serve you right for leaving him before this! Just because he’s a poor kid,” MInji continued to diss her. Namjoo stood and pushed her back. 

She hit the table and fell down. MInji was so mad for humiliating her in fnt of their classmate. She stood back and pulled Namjoo’s hair. Namjoo tried to fight back but suddenly she felt someone was pulling her from giving a counterback. Namjoo breathed hardly as Minji's hand was free from her hair. She looked at her as she wanted to kill her by today. 

 

“Enough of your s, Minji. Leave her alone after this. We had never broke up. And one more thing, I know why you’re doing this to her. Just for you to know, I’ll never liked you back.” a voice said behind Namjoo. 

She turned around to look at the voice’s owner. It was him! The one who had given up on them. He looked different and she did not know what had made him different. Was it his wealth vibes made him look different? Or what? She noticed his new school uniform, and his well done hair. 

 

“Follow me,” he whispered as he pulled her out of the class. They walked through the hallway with many students eyeing them, just like the typical korean dramas and fan fictions, when a hero and heroine were walking together. And it now happened to them. Namjoo was still in numb after he came just now. She wanted him to let her go but at the same time she wants him real bad and she doesn’t know what is his intention this time after giving up on them.

 

There was a long silence after they entered the car. His driver was driving without both of them know where will be their destination. For Kyungsoo, he just wanted to be alone with her after a long time not meeting her or even talked to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter