031 [RECONCILED]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for typos]

 

Yebin got down from her bodyguard and quickly ran to her father as soon as their arrived at their living house. "Daddy!" the little girl's voice passed across the living room. The workers smiled when they see her. She has always been a little girl who is loved by everyone in the house. She talks a lot and she is a bright kid. She could talk fluently when she was only 1 years old. That's a gift from God to little Yebin. Her uncle ruffled her hair and sent him to his father.

"Daddy," she climbed up her father's body why was sitting on the couch and peck a kiss on his cheeks. "Daddy where have you been? I miss you," she said as she flashed her brightest smile at him. He lift her up and put her beside him. He put his book aside and looked at his daughter.

"I should ask that to you. Where have you been lately? You're not in house everytime I'm here," he asked. He knew that he is putting her daughter in the state of guiltness. As a father, he felt really insulted when he found out that her daughter is spending time with other person than him and it hurt more knowing she chose that.

"But I already told uncle," she looked down, not daring to look at her father because the last time she got scolded by her father, his eyes were staring at her sharp as he wasreally going to kill her that day.

"Now tell me who is your father. It's me right, not him," Yebin nodded. "Then, why should you ask him instead of me?"

"I know you won't let me go," she replied.

"You know right Yebin, how I really dislike you talk to strangers and make friend with any strangers but why you still doing it? They might harm you,"

"She's a kind person..."

"Who the hell is she?"

"My mummy..." 

"WHAT?"

"Kai, don't push her," Myungsoo interfered as he could not stand anymore seeing his niece being scholded by her father. She is only 3 years old turning 4.

"She is my daughter. I know what I'm doing," he replied.

"Daddy, she is a kind person. She loves me," Yebin said, trying to defend her 'mummy'

"Yebin. Listen. From now on, you can't meet her. I told you before, there's no one in this world can be your mother. I am the only father and mother you have. Now, get in your room. You can't go anywhere for a month," he said. He asked her bodyguards to bring her to her room. Yebin cried out loud when her bodyguards touched her. She slapped them when they tried to lift her up. Kai watched her crying without helping anything while Myungsoo tried to comfort her but she refused to go upstairs, to her room.

"Kim Yebin! Get in your room now!" Kai yelled. His voice jerked her off. She pouted while tears streaming down her cheeks non-stop. Her kid's soul was hurt when her father, a person she loves and trust dare to yell at her. Her kid's soul somehow has started hating her own father. She wiped her tears and ran upstairs. She locked her room and cried in front of the door.

"Kai are you insane?" Myungsoo slapped his arms. He could not believe that her angel-hearted cousin has turned to someone with full of hates and he even dare to yell at his daughter.

"I know what I'm doing,"

"You don't know what you're doing. You're insane," he said. Kai looked at Myungsoo. He slwoly walked to him and grabbed his collar shirt.

"Why the hell you let her meet my daughter?" his eyes widen at him.

"I thought you wouldn't mind. I thought you'll like it,"

"Who the will like her. You know that I really hate that woman!" he yelled at Myungsoo's face.

"Dude, wait. Are we talking about the same person?" Myungsoo asked as he tried to put off Kai's grip from his collar shirt.

"Lala right?" Kai asked.

"What the . I'm not that insane to let Yebin meets Lala," Myungsoo stated. Kai frowned at him and Myungsoo was frowning at him too. "But Lala said she met Yebin many times and Yebin called her mummy. That's why,"

"Dude, I am top last ranker in every examination. I thought that I'm the most stupid person exist in our school. I was wrong. You're more stupid than me," Myungsoo said as he pat Kai's shoulder.

"Shut up," Kai pulled Myungsoo's strands and pushed him after that.

"You're harsh!"

"By the way, who is her mummy?" Kai glanced at Myungsoo who was trying to get up back after being pushed by him.

"You won't regret this," Myungsoo smirked.

"Why and who?"

"Why? Because your daughter really love her so much. Who? Wait. Let me think what will I get if I tell you," Myungsoo patted his chin.

"Aish! Just tell me!" 

"Okay fine. It's daughter of Son," Myungsoo winked at Kai. Kai frowned hardly while looking at his cousin.

"Son? Could it be Son Naeun?" he looked at Myungsoo in disbelief. He still doubt himself after guessing Son Naeun. It could not be Son Naeun. Where on Earth she found his daughter.

"BINGO!" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter