020 [SOME]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

It has been two weeks after the trip. As for Baekhyun, the trip was awesome but someone had ruined the awesomeness feelings he had few days after that. Wu Yifan. He's the reason over this. Four days after that, he received a phone call from Kris, asking Baekhyun to meet him at Kris' house.

"What do you want? Don't waste my time," Baekhyun said coldly to him. After he found out about Kris having girlfriend from UK, he was really mad at Kris. Even though he knew that Bomi was just playing with Kris too, but it was torturing to see his bestfriend being fooled by a guy she pretendly love. She wanted to play him but at the same time she's been fooled by that guy too.

"Chill man. You're so cocky after you moved to my girlfriend's house," Kris replied while pulling a smirk. Baekhyun glanced at Kris when he heard 'girlfriend' word. He smirked while shaking his head.

"Girlfriend? Do you think you deserve that title?"

"What? Are you refuting it?" he flashed him a sarcastic smile. "She's mine after all," Kris said in cocky way.

"I know your secret, Kris. Just shut the up. If I tell her the truth that you're hiding from her, everything will end, in-a-blink-of-eyes," Baekhyun clenched and unclenched his fist. He hardly reminds himself for not hurting anyone today.

"What a pity of you, Baek. Go and tell her. She wouldn't care. She wants me. She's desperately wants me. She knew I have a girlfriend. She saw my picture kissing my baby there. And tell me, why should I waste my time for her when my girlfriend in UK is 1000 times hotter than Bomi? Your friend is totally desperate for me," Kris replied. A feeling of victory passed by him as he put a satisfied smile on his face after looking at Baekhyun's clueless expression. For him, Baekhyun is such a loser. He doesn't even has a girlfriend and all his life he spends for Bomi. He somehow looks like he's so obsess with Bomi.

"Dirty little ing bastard!" Baekhyun throwed a punch on Kris' face and followed by few more punches after that at his stomach. Kris didn't stay still. He punched Baekhyun back. They kept beating each other by punching, kicking, stepping on each other and finally stopped when two uncles stop them.

"Kids! Are you guys crazy?!" that man yelled at them.

"Don't ever try to ruin my relationship!" Kris yelled at Baekhyun while struggling to get himself free from one of the uncles' grip.

"She's just fooling you around, stupid. She'll end the relationship soon. I don't have to be the reason why. And I helped her to get you. Sorry Kris, you're a loser from beginning," Baekhyun drawn off the uncle's grip from him and walked away. Still burning with anger, he did not go home straight away. Doojoon and Bomi will see him with bruises and cuts. He headed to clinic to get himself clean. 

 

Kyungsoo had received an award from his manager for his dedication and discipline. He was told that he could ask for any favors, as long as what he wanted isn't too demanding and if what he wanted will cost them, it could not be more than his salary. He didn't take too much time to think of what he want. 

"I want to bring my girlfriend together whole delivering pizzas," at first, the manager thought he was joking, but then Kyungsoo told him that he was serious. After taking 2 days thinking, the manager finally agreed. 

 


"We have like only 4 houses only to deliver pizza and the rest of my time, my manager asked me to spend with you," Kyungsoo said while pinching Namjoo's nose playfully. Namjoo whined cutely at him. She then immediately get on the motorcycle. Kyungsoo handed her the pizza's company cap, asking Namjoo to put it on.

"How do I say to that person? I don't know!" Namjoo fanned herself using her hand as she was too nervous yet scared to face the person who ordered the pizza.

"Chill, Namjoo. Everything is going to be fine. You just knock the door, give that person this box of pizza, show them the bill, and they'll pay and ask for their signature, okay?" Namjoo nodded after receiving Kyungsoo's guide.

"Pizza delivery! Your pizza has arrivedand waiting to be eaten!" Namjoo shouted out loud in front of the door. Kyungsoo's rubbed his temple as he heard Namjoo's over-energetic words like she doesn't has to say pizza is waiting to be eaten because it sounds so funny. Kyungsoo watched Namjoo from far. She's doing good even though this is her first time delivering pizza. Her friendly attitude is what made people like her. He smiled when Namjoo jumping happily towards him.

"Why are you smiling? You're so weird," Namjoo frowned.

"I don't know that smiling is a crime. Is it a crime?" Kyungsoo replied.

"No-" Namjoo paused while looking at Kyungsoo. "But, your smile sometimes could be so creepy. Because you were smiling like-" she paused again. "Ah, it's okay. Let's continue," Namjoo put on her helmet and was ready to go.

"You know what. I don't know why, but I smile when everytime I see you," Kyungsoo said. Namjoo's cheeks had turned red. She pat Kyungsoo's shoulder, asking him to stop and proceed with their work.

"Do well," Kyungsoo reminded as soon they arrived at the second house. Namjoo showed him an 'OK' sign before entering the house's porch. There's no gate, so she sould enter easily.

"Pizza delivery. Your very mouth-watering pizza is waiting to be engulfed by you!" Namjoo said while knocking the door. Not long after that, the door was opened and three young men appeared. 

"Oh, our pizza!" one of them beamed. Namjoo grinned at them while handing the box of pizza. 

"Wait, why is the pizza delivery a girl?" one of them asked. 

"You're so cute, little girl. Are you a school student?" he asked. Namjoo nodded at their question.

"I'm a first year university student. Can oppa has your phone number?" he asked. The feeling was a little bit strange when these guys trying to flirt her.

"Can you please leave your sign here? We're rushing we have many more pizza to be delivered," Namjoo said.

"Okay, okay. We're just teasing you. Don't be afraid. School girls aren't our type. But, you're cute though," he said. "Who is that guy? Did you come with him?"

"Yes," Namjoo amitted.

"We've never seen people delivering pizza in partner-" he paused while squinting his eyes at Kyungsoo. 

"That is my boyfriend. I was helping him to deliver pizzas. His manager have granted him a favor, so he asked if he could deliver pizza with me," Namjoo explained. They men nodded.

"What ever. Go home safely. Study well okay? Till we meet in future," they ruffled Namjoo's hair before walking back into their house.


"Did they flirt you?" Kyungsoo let out a soft squel when Namjoo came to him with a relief expression. Namjoo nodded while rolling her eyes.

"So, let's just end this as soon as possible. And we can go for a date tonight!" Namjoo patted Kyungsoo's cheeks continuously causing him to blinked his eyes for many times.

 

"This would be our last house. Goodluck!" Kyungsoo patted Namjoo's shoulder and pushed her to the house gate. It was a big house, kinda look like a mansion but it does look beautiful.

"Hi. I come here to deliver pizza," Namjoo said to the security guard. The security guard asked her to wait for awhile while he called the house; to probably ask his boss' permission. "You may go in. Just knock on the door. He'll wait you there," he informed. Namjoo nodded and thanked him. Kyungso was following her too into the house. He was amazed with the perfect touch had done to the house.

"Pizza delivery!" Namjoo beamed outside while knocking the door. Not long after that, a figure popped in front of the door. 

"Omma! Faster bring the money! They've already arrived," he shouted to his mum. Namjoo smiled at his action. As he turned his face to Namjoo and Kyungsoo, he gaped in shock. He shook his head while Namjoo shook her head too. As for Namjoo, all she thought was, she'll die tonight. It's her mother's house!

"Namjoo what are you doing here? Seriously you-" Yongguk said in di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter