005 [REJECT]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SORRY FOR TYPOS] /BOWS 90 DEGREE/

 

"Naeun, we got a big problem right now," Miss Nam said while patting her chin and strolling around the ballet studio.

"Teacher. What is it?"

"We'll lose in semi final," Miss Nam said after collecting courage to state that. She's afraid if Naeun will have mental break down but, she need to tell her now than later.

"No.. Teacher, why is it all of sudden? I mean.. we did practise, a lot. I did extra for myself. We have to win it," she said. All these while Miss Nam is the person that always support everyone in her team and keep being positive all the time, but today, it's like something happened and she'd gave up.

"Naeun, listen carefully. I know, you will do your best for the solo performance. But, for the pairing...." she sighed. "I tried my best to look for anyone that could replace your Joon place but, there's no one could. We have to drop for the pairing. We'll only send you for solo performance," Miss Nam continued. Naeun shook her head and slowly walk away from her teacher.

"Naeun, I'm sorry," the teacher said.

"Leave me alone," Naeun replied. She packed her belongings and walked out from studio.

"No, this can't be. Yejin unni had already told mum about me. No, this would be a great shame if I can't do both performance. No, she will look down on me, underrate my capability. Surely, she will keep forcing me to attend her school. No, I can't let this be," Naeun thought to herself. She felt like cursing loudly but she could not because this is school and not all people like hearing other people cursing, but mostly used to curse when angry.

 


"Naeun!" someone was calling her from back. But, she did not have any intention to turn back to look for the voice. She even could hear the steps of someone was running towards her.

"Hey, Naeun," Kai held her hand. Naeun pulled her hand back. "Don't bother me. Leave me!" she glared at Kai.

"Naeun, what happen?" Kai asked while walking besides her. He didn't get idea what he had done until she was mad at him.

"Kai, leave me alone," she said.

"I won't leave you alone," he refused.

"So, follow me," Naeun pulled his hand and walked to someplace; a place where she used to be at when she's sad or in stress.

 

 

"Can you borrow me your shoulder?" Naeun asked as soon they arrived at the place; which is located behind the really last block of the school, where students rarely pass by.

"Sure," Kai replied and smiled at her. He knew that Naeun is not okay and surely, she's in depression right now. Naeun lean her head on Kai's shoulder. She started to sob and finally cried hardly.

"I hate her. I really do hate her!" she said.

"Hey," he turned, facing his body to Naeun. "Look, I know it's a cliche thing boys used to say to girl but I really meant it. You don't look pretty if you cry. Anyway, is it hurt you so much?" he wiped Naeun's cheek but tears keep strolling down her cheeks like raindrops ran on the mirror of the car. Naeun slightly nodded.

"Okay then. Just cry," he her hair. Naeun rest her head on his chest and cried on his chest. She could not think anything because all she thought was, her hurtful heart. All these while she joined ballet and she received lesson from her mother until 7 years old and after her parents divorced, she refused to join her mother class and asked Yejin to find a better teacher.

"You know what, this is my first time being in semi final. I failed few times before. But finally I made it to semi-final. I-I---I need to win that trophy like seriously, or at least I beat her students," she confessed to Kai who doesn't know everything she said but trying to understand what she wanted to say.

"Her? Who's her?" he asked. Naeun drag her face away from Kai's chest. She then glanced at him. She took a deep breathe before she continued her words.

"My mum," she sighed.

"Your mum?" he lifted his brows.

"Forget it Kai. You shouldn't know this anyway. But, thank you for lending me your shoulder, chest and ears. Sorry for taking your time," she flashed him her palm smile.

"I actually heard about your partner. Joon sunbaenim. He's injured right? So I guess, this might be the reason?"

"Literally, yes," she answered. "It's okay. Lets go to our class,"

"Wait. Naeun, erm, if you want, I can volunteer to the teacher to be your partner. Just if you agree," he said. Naeun frowned and look at him in disbelief.

"You..."

"Come on, this is Kim Jongin. I can do any dance," he rolled his eyes.

"REALLY?!" Naeun whined.

"I'm serious. No joke,"

"Then, lets meet the teacher!" Naeun pulled his hand and ran to the ballet studio with Kai. She was happy as a kid who just received a candy.

 

 

"Why he didn't come today?" Eunji scratched her hair which is not itchy at all. She felt weird as Chanyeol didn't barged into her class like he used to do few days ago.

"Eunji-ah!" Bomi ran towards her and cling their hands together. "Whoa, someone looks terrible today," Bomi said.

"Aish. Bomi-ah. What could be the possibilities that he didn't even come to my class today?"

"Wait, you're talking about who?"

"Aish. Chanyeol for surely,"

"Oh that guy. He didn't come today? Maybe...." Bomi was thinking while tapping her chin. "...he's busy? Or he came late today? Or maybe he knew that you'll put your bike at his parking. Hmm, maybe," Bomi nodded as she thought that she was right with the possibilities.

"I thought of the same thing too. He knew that I'll put my bike there. Wow, he is really ignoring me. Pfffttt, this guy is just too hard to flirt," she sighed.

"There your guy," Bomi nudged her when she saw Chanyeol was walking with his friends.

"Hmm, my guy. Pabo guy," she glared. She didn't have any intention to greet him for today as she was not in her good mood. She bent on that she would ignore him for this whole week and see whether he miss her or not and she will do some comeback for next week. But she did not have any idea yet how to bother him.

"Say hello to him!" Bomi said when Chanyeol was almost near with them.

"Nah, I won't. Let's stop bothering him for this week," Eunji said.

As she pleased, Bomi didn't even do anything that will annoy her; like greeting him or teasing both of them. And she didn't even greet him or look at him or do something that will catch his attention. But, something weird happen, he did bother her.

"Ya! Jung Eunji!" he stopped in front of the girls. "Go first," he said to his friends.

"What do you want?" Eunji said.

"Whoa. You're fierce. Wait, wait. I knew it. You're having mental break down right?"

"This stupid man....."

"Anyway, miss me already?" he smirked.

"Oh wait! I think, you already fall for me right? Yes, I'm right! You've started to bother me. Good job my baby," she patted his cheeks. "Good improvement. Keep it on okay," she pinched his cheek and walked away leaving him.

"Wow. That was so cool Eunji!" Bomi shrugged Eunji's body.

"Come on Bomi. This is Jung Eunji. Give me a month and you'll see I cling around with him. Just wait and see," she winked at Bomi.

"Okay I'll wait,"

"Why I always fail to annoy her," he grabbed his hair that hide his forehead. "But she is the most annoying person I've ever met. Maybe that could be the reason...."

 

 

"Hi Kyungsoo. So, long time no see," Namjoo started the conversation as she greeted him when he saw him walking from the field; mostly he just finished his sprint training.

"Hey, Namjoo! What did you do here?" he asked, wiping his neck with towel.

"To see you,"

"Really? Wow, I'm overwhelmed you know. But I saw you everyday. Well, I wanted to talk with you but then, you're with someone else,"

"Why don't you just come? Not a big matter anyway. Nah, forget it. So, where are you going after this?"

"Home. Well I sweat a lot so I need to shower,"

"But before you go home, it would be nice if I treat you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter