032 [ACCIDENT]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

Eunji got down her bike and put off her jacket immediately. It was a cold night since she was all wet after going through heavy rain while her way to Chanyeol's house. She did not inform Chanyeol before coming here as she wanted to give him a surprise but she could expect Chanyeol's cold reaction later. She walked in and knock the door. Not long after that, his mother came out.

"You are Chanyeol's girlfriend right? Eunji right?" his mother smiled as she saw Eunji. This girl has been part of her son's life and she is so happy to see her son putting on smile so easily lately. As a mother, she could guess that his son is happier than before.

"Yes, auntie," E    unji grinned as she scratch her neck.

"You can call me omma. You're my son's girlfriend anyway. Eh, come in," his mother said as she pulled Eunji into the house and closed the door.

"Are you cooking?" she asked.

"Yes. For the dinner,"

"Need help?"

"No no. No need. I don't like people distract me while I'm cooking. You can go upstairs to Chanyeol's room but-" she glanced at Eunji while smirking. "Don't be too naughty. I don't want to have someone calling me grandmother too early. I'm still young," she stated. Eunji could not help herself but laugh to her words.

"But omma, are you sure you don't need help?" Eunji asked once again.

"Aish, just go to his room," she said as she pushed Eunji to the stairs. Eunji nodded at her before she left. She still doubt herself whether she should go or not. But his mother just asked her to go there. At the same time she's afraid if Chanyeol suddenly being aggressive and thirst for . She shook her head thinking of those dirty possibilities. Chanyeol would not have any problem it's just that her mind going exaggerating on everything.

She glanced around to find his room and saw a room with boxing poster pasted on the door. She eavesdropping before daub the door knob. "Tadaaa" she beamed. Unfortunately, Chanyeol was not in the room. She wondered where he's gone. She closed the door as she walked in. She glanced around the room. "This man must be a sweet-hearted man," she gigiled herself as she found his floral bedsheet. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Chanyeol said as he got out from the washroom, washing his face. Eunji looked at him. She blushed seeing Chanyeol's wet strands as those reminded her of their kiss after Chanyeol's won the boxing game back then.

"Why is your face red?" he asked while walking towards the table to take his phone.

"I'm not," she denied.

"Since when are you getting shy towards me?" Chanyeol smirked. He pushed Eunji aside and throw himself on the bed. "Aah what a tiring day," he muttered.

"Tiring? Where have you been today?" Chanyeol looked up at her. He twitched his eyes looking at her.

"Look who has started being overly attach girlfriend," Chanyeol smirked. 

"So, am I your girlfriend now?"

"Of course-" he looked at Eunji. She was really putting hope that he would answer yes. "No," he smiled. 

"After 3 kisses we had you are still denying it?" this time Eunji smirked harder than he did before. Chanyeol pushed himself up and sat. Eunji has already sat on his bed without his permission.

"3?" he asked. Eunji nodded. "When?" he asked again.

"Look who's pretending he don't know anything. You don't really have to act innocent, Chanyeol because you are  not," she nudged his shoulder and winked.

"Okay I knew it. There were only 2. The one in studio and at my place," Chanyeol closed his eyes as he could not handle the embarassment Eunji had put him into.

"And when I fell on you at school," she added. Chanyeol gaped while nodding.

"Yeah, that was really gross," he said while still looking at Eunji in an unbelieveable expression. He seriously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter