022 [NEVER LEAVE]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Please Please Please leave your vote for this story ;) ]

"Do Kyungsoo," Madam Bang looked at him while flashing smile to him. Kyungsoo did not dare to look back into her eyes. All he thought was, he wanted to end this meeting as soon as possible and he regretted for coming here as he thought Namjoo was the one who sent him the card, but she wasn't. It was her mother's trick to meet him. 

"How long have you known my daughter?" she asked nicely while still pasting smile on her face.

"I-I-" he looked at her. Madam Bang nodded at him.

"It's okay. You don't have to be scared with me. I won't eat you,"

"I knew her since first year but we started being friend this year," he answered politely.

"Are you sure you guys are just friend?"

"No," he said. "She's my girlfriend," Kyungsoo said bravely even though he knew that what he had just said won't satisfy Namjoo's mother. He could see the hates came from her mother's eyes when he said that Namjoo is his girlfriend.

"You know who is Kim Namjoo?" Madam Bang asked. 

"Of course I do,"

"She's a daughter to a success boutique owner and I own so many branches around the world. His father is a CEO of car company," she said arrogantly. Kyungsoo nodded slightly at her.

"I knew it well, Madam," 

"So? Do you still think that she suits you? There's huge gap between both of you,"

"I'm sorry Madam. I am serious loving her," Kyungsoo said. Madam Bang bursted out laughing when he stated that.

"Love? What do you know about love? You're just a high school student. You haven't undergone a true life yet. You're still in your pre real life now. Don't talk about love with me,"

"My age might tell you that I haven't gone to real life yet. But my experiences does tell you. Do you know I'm a pizza delivery boy? I'm a bar tender too. I sent newspaper to people's house every morning. Who would do those things while studying in high school? I made money while studying. I am a top student in my grade. Madam, age doesn't show your maturity, experiences does. My experiences qualified me to talk about love too. I am a poor boy. I came from a poor family-"

"Yyes you are a poor boy. That is why I don't want you to see my daughter again,"

"What's the matter with being poor? We're not criminals!"

"Don't you dare to raise your voice towards someone you're still indebted to. Do you think I don't know about 20k USD that my daughter gave to your family?" Kyungsoo gaped when she said that. He knew it that she will brag this thing up.

"Your family is such a begger," Madam Bang smirked.

"Madam. I'm sorry. You can insult me. You can say anything bad about me, but please, leave my family out of this matter. They don't know anything,"

"Then, leave my daughter alone. Don't date her. Get someone with your same level; a poor girl,"

"Thank you for the meal, Madam. I enjoyed it. I will pay your money as soon as possible. Give me some time. One more thing, I won't leave Namjoo alone. I agreed to take her as my girlfriend and I am responsible towards my promises. I don't break promises. I won't leave Namjoo like your past husband did to you and Namjoo. I don't want to be someone who'll reminds her about his father," Kyungsoo stood from the seat and bowed at Madam Bang. Madam Bang was swollen with anger. Kyungsoo had somehow challenge her pride when he mentioned about her past husband.

"I don't want a begger in my family," she said to herself while watching Kyungsoo's body disappeared from her sight.

 

"Chanyeol-ah! Come down. Your girlfriend is here!" Chanyeol's mother shouted from downstairs. She then walked to Eunji and sat on the couch besides her.

"So, you're his girlfriend?" she flashed her beautiful smile. Eunji nodded at her.

"You're really beautiful, aunty. No wonder Park Chanyeol is really handsome," Eunji showed her a thumbs up. Mrs.Park bursted out laughing. 

"You're so funny. I'm not that beautiful," she denied. "Anyway, why Chanyeol never tell me about you?"

"He never tell you about me? Really? Ouch, that's pain," Eunji pouted.

"It's okay Eunji. Maybe he hasn't ready yet to tell me about you. But I'm glad that you come here. And I'm glad that he finally find someone after his past girlfriend," 

"His past girlfriend?" Eunji asked. Mrs.Park covered with her hand. Did she just blurted about Chanyeol's past girlfriend to his new girlfriend? Won't it hurt Eunji?

"I'm sorry darling. I shouldn't mention it!" she clasped her hand while laughing softly.

"No, it's okay. I-"

"Jung Eunji what are you doing here in my house?" Chanyeol cut off her lines as he slapped Eunji's shoudler lightly.

"Let's go out! It's weekend!" Eunji beamed at him.

"Oh Lord. Why are you always distracting my happiness," Chanyeol rubbed his temple.

"Come on Chanyeol! Let's go!" Eunji shook his hand.

"Chanyeol. Why are you treating your girlfriend badly?" Mrs.Park interfered.

"Girlfriend? Who? This girl?" he asked and dropped his gaze at Eunji. Eunji was gigling at him cutely, trying to win his attention. He shook his head. But then, Eunji glared at him.

"She's not-"

"Of course I am your girlfriend. Baby how could you do this to me," Eunji cupped his mouth by her hand. She pinched his arms. "You better say yes. You better say yes like seriously just admit I am your girlfriend. Your mother was delighted when I told her I'm your girlfriend," Eunji whispered at him.

"Ouch!" Chanyeol slapped her hand away. He glared at Eunji while rubbing his arms.

"She's your girlfriend, right?" Mrs.Park asked again. Chanyeol looked at Eunji and Eunji looked at him with a begging expression pasted on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter