026 [MURDER]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[leave your vote if you like this story so far]

[sorry for any typos]

 

Bomi walked out from the school. She stepped out from the main gate with some disgust feelings as Kris asked her to wait him outside the school because he is so lazy to drive into the school compound. That was her first time standing near the bust stand with other students. They were staring at Bomi weirdly as they knew this arrogant girl would never do something like this. Bomi gave them death glare when she realised they were staring at her attentively. Bomi saw Baekhyun was walking towards her with a bright smile pasted on his face. She lifted up one of her brows at him. Did this boy has forgotten her warn before this for not bothering her life? She rolled her eyes while crossing her arms together and waited for Baekhyun. 

"Why are you-" Bomi said when he was few feet from her but then he was not smiling at her but he was smiling at someone else and he did not stop in front of her and was just walking besides her. Bomi felt insulted when Baekhyun did that thing to her. She turned her body around to see Baekhyun. He was with a girl. He was that girl hair gently while that girl chuckled as she punched his stomach playfully. Both of them were gigling before Baekhyun cling his arms around her neck. Bomi gaped when she saw that. Seriously Byun Baekhyun has a girlfriend without she knowing it?

"Promise me to tell me once you fall in love with anyone," Bomi said to him. He seemed ignoring what she was talking about as he was really focusing his game. Bomi snatched his handphone and threw it against the wall. Baekhyun rubbed his temple as Bomi threw his phone. This girl got no chill.

"That is a new brand. I bought it last month and you destroyed it," Baekhyun said, a little bit fumed by anger.

"You were not listening to what I was saying. The phone will ruin our friendship. So, rip your phone," Bomi smiled at him.

"Don't talk to me," he glared at Bomi as he lied on the couch while covering his face with the pillow. Bomi felt guilty for what she has done but at the same time she tought that she had just done something brilliant. She walked to the couch and Baekhyun's arm.

"Don't talk to me," Baekyun said as she pushed her hand away.

"I wasn't talking! I was you!" Bomi said. She then quickly covered with her hands as she realised she blurted some words which would be considered as talking to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at Bomi with his fringe covering his eyes. He smirked at Bomi.

"You talked just now," he stated. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. I will buy you a new one," Bomi apologized. She pouted at Baekhyun in hope with some aegyos he would forgive her.

"Fine. You're forgiven with one condition," 

"What is it?"

"Repeat back what you said to me when I was playing the game,"

"Oh. That thing. I asked you to promise me that you will tell me once you've fallen in love," she said. Baekhyun nodded. 

"Okay. No worries. I would,"


"Stupid jerk. He broke his promise this stupid man," Bomi bite her lower lips while clenching tight her fist. She glanced back at Baekhyun. He kissed the girl's cheeks. Bomi rolled her eyes while showing an aweful look. 

"Byun Baekhyun," Bomi said when Baekhyun and his girlfriend were walking passing her. They stopped and Baekhyun's girlfriend looked at her. She smiled at Bomi while Bomi gave her some glares. 

"Are you calling me just now?" Baekhyun asked while pointing to himself. Bomi nodded at him. Baekhyun then nodded at her back. "Do I know you?" he asked. Bomi frowned when he stated that. Is he playing with her? What should she react? She blinked her eyes at him.

"Do I know you?" he repeated again the same question.

"You seriously don't know me?" Bomi laughed at him.

"I don't know you," he shook his head. He did not even let out chukles, laughs and not even smile.

"Baekhyun. Are you still mad at me?" Bomi asked. By that Baekhyun let out a big laugh. A laugh that would insult her pride, a laugh that would make their friendship worsen.

"You forgot what you've said to me?" he fake a smile at her. Bomi looked confused yet lost. "I'm not even bothering you. It's been a week. Have better life ahead," he said and left Bomi dumbfounded. Bomi closed her eyes while trying to handle her temper. Someone she believed for not insulting her pride all these while finally left her and even insulted her today. She did not know why but she felt insulted by his words.

 

Everyone was staring at a cute yet y figure who was walking inside their college compound. This girl had just entered the college while briging along her fame. A man in black suit was walking besides her while the college's security guard was just looking at them without having any guts to stop them. 

"Where I can find that useless man?" Namjoo sighed as she glanced around. She could see people were looking at her weirdly. She wondered why they did not even come to her and ask her if she needs help. "Driver Lee, how are we going to find him?" Namjoo glanced at her driver.

"Do you have his contact number?" he asked. Namjoo shook her head. Driver Lee nodded at her and walked to one of the students.

"Do you know Bang Yongguk?" Driver Lee asked. That girl nodded at him. Namjoo smiled when she saw the girl nodded and she was sure enough that the girl could help her to find Yongguk.

"Kim Namjoo!" Namjoo glanced at the voice who was shouting out her name and she saw a guy was running down the stairs while pushing other students. Namjoo shook her head to his behaviour. Why did she even has this idiot looking step brother?

"Why are you here? What had lead you here? Are you okay? You're just fine, right? No one's hurting you, right?" Yongguk asked as he checked Namjoo's face and her body. Namjoo pushed him away as she felt irritated with his action.

"I'm just okay. You do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter