004 [FLUFF]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What kind of friend that will come soon? A girl or a guy?" Mrs.Oh asked Hayoung when she told her that a friend of her will come tonight.

"Actually..... H-H-He... He is a guy," Hayoung answered hesitatedly. Mrs.Oh pasted a smiile on her face.

"No need to be shy," she nudged Hayoung's shoulder. Hayoung replied it with a chuckle.

"Is he someone special?" her mother asked.

"No, just a classmate," Hayoung said.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

DINGDONG! Both of them turned their look at the door.

"Maybe he's coming. Lets go see him," Mrs.Oh pulled Hayoung hand and they walked to the door.

"Hello aunty. Hello Hayoung," Sehun bowed and flashed his wonderful smile to both of them.

"Hello. Aigoo, this boy is so cute, right Hayoung?" Mrs.Oh stated. Hayoung rubbed her neck,as she felt uncomfortable being teased in that way by her own mum.

"Did I say something wrong?" Mrs.Oh put her hand finger on her lips when she saw both of them in awkward state.

 

"Sehun-ssi, can you check this?" Hayoung passed him her work.

"I spot careless here. Double check it," Sehun said and passed back her paper.

"Sehun-ah, can we study together after this?" Hayoung asked. She didn't even look at Sehun. She pretended being busy with her calculation.

"Study together? But, I'm not as smart as you. I'm just a maths genius but not excellent in other subjects," Sehun said.

"It's okay. I just would like to have someone to accompany me study. I mean I'm looking forward for a group study,"

"I guess, I am okay then. Then you would be my teacher. Sifu!"

 

"Shoot. Why didn't he pick up the call!" Eunji cursed when she couldn't reach the person.

"Okay, cool down Eunji. This is challenging. Lets try one more time," she coax herself.

"Hello?" finally the person answered her. Eunji jumped happily.

"Chanyeol-ah!" she whined.

"Wait. Who are you?"

"Guess who?"

"Aish, I don't like guessing. Just tell me who are you and what do you want,"

"Eyy, Chanyeol, why can't you be nice with me once?"

"Wait. Are you Eunji?"

"There! Finally you know who am I. Chanyeol, I know, you'll think of me every nights,"

"Wasn't that disgusting? If there's nothing I can help, then I'll hang,"

"NO! Wait!"'

"What again?"

"Lets talk more,"

"You know what, you never fail to annoy and disgust me,"

"You know what, Chanyeol? There's one thing I haven't do yet; to make you fall in love with me. And I'll make sure it one day,"

"Told you before, you won't suceed. You better stop trying,"

"This is just the beginning. So, you just gotta sit back and relax and fall for me. Okay? I think I'm gonna hang it first. Bye Chanyeol. Goodnight. Saranghae," finally ended the call. She smiled from ear to ear like someone who just won lottery.

"Ya, Jung Eunji! You..." Chanyeol could not finish his words because Eunji had ended the call first. "Aish this woman is getting crazy day by day. But why do I have to be the victim? I think at the end, my blood presure will rise up. Oh my," he rubbed his chest and breathe hardly, trying to control his anger.

 

Bomi sneaked into Baekhyun's house. She walked while tiptoeing, trying hardly to not been noticed by anyone in the house. She saw Baekhyun's maid was staring her weirdly. She placed one of her fingers on her lips, asking the maid to keep silent and don't tell anyone about her existance. She stepped on the stair slowly and still trying to avoid any noises made from her shoes.

"Miss Yoon Bomi?" Baekhyun's butler greeted her as she arrived et the first floor. Bomi's eyes widening. She jumped to the butler and closed his mouth.

"Shhh. Don't let Baek notice me," she said. The butler nodded repeatedly. Bomi then continue walking to Baekhyun's room.

 

"Baekhyun-ahh! Surprise!!!" Bomi entered his room without knocking it first.

"Yaaa Yoon Bomi what are you doing?!" Baekhyun was startled. Luckily, he already wear pant as he just finished bathing.

"Ya Baek! You ert! Wear your cloth right now!" Bomi closed her eyes when she saw Baekhyun shirtless. Baekhyun chuckeld.

"Don't I look y? Look, I have perfect 6 packs," he said while showing her his abs.

"No. No. Wear anything now!" Bomi said and threw her handbag to Baekhyun.

"Come on, I'm not . You gonna miss my body soon. You know what, my body is just too perfect that most girls like guy with this body shape," he stated while posing in front of the mirror. Bomi pouted and walked to Baekhyun.

"Move," she pushed Baekhyun and open his wardrobe. She took one of his shirt.

"Now, wear this," she said while handling him a shirt. At the same time, she sneaked a glance on his abs because she actually like boys with abs. Tell me who won't like?

"You're looking at what, huh?" Baekhyun teased as she saw Bomi was likely to look at his body.

"No! I don't look at anything. Faster! Wear this!"

"I don't want. I'm not going anywhere and I used to be shirtless at home,"

"We are going somewhere!" she glared.

"No, I am not going anywhere,"

"Ya! This punk!" Bomi forced him to wear it though. She ended up wear the shirt for Baekhyun.

"Omma good boy," Bomi said while buttoning on the shirt for him. Baekhyun galred her as he doesn't even agree to follow Bomi anywhere.

"There, look at my handsome boy," Bomi turned his body facing the mirror and smiled at his reflection.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked. He sat besides Bomi, who's sitting on his bed.

"I need your help. Please........." Bomi begged.

"Kris again?"

"Yes!"

"Ask him to go out tonight. I mean, you asked him to go somewhere with you and I suddenly came and I follow both of you," she suggested. Baekhyun doesn't look like he agree with the plan.

"It's hard for me to do this, but since you really want it, okay then. I'll help you," he heaved a sigh. He stood up and took his comb and comb his hair neatly.

"Really? Omo Baek! I love you!" Bomi jumped and back hugged him. "You know what, I will always love you. You're the best friend I've ever had," Bomi said.

"Come," Baekhyun turned his body; facing Bomi. He put his hand on her cheeks. "Listen. I love you too. And always love you. And surely, I want the best for you. I really hope that you'll found your true love someday. And I hope, Kris is the person. Well since you've met few guys that didn't really love you," Baekhyun said and flashed a smile to Bomi. Bomi's eyes went watery. She was chocked with emotions. She felt overwhelmed by Baekhyun's statement.

"Do well this time,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter