028 [PARKER]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

Yoon Bomi walked into the Yoon Company branch in Korea. Madness filled her. All in her mind was, she wanted to see her father as soon as possible. She found out that her father had arrived in Korea and he was having his meeting with all department managers. She care nothing. She would barge into their meeting and ruin everything. She was completely disappointed with her own father for putting her into an arranged marriage and she did not even know about that.

"Excuse me girl-" the receptionist tried to stop her but she gave her a death glare and she could not say anything. She entered the lift without even lining up and she did not allow anyone to come in except his brother's personal assistant as she need him to bring her to his father. "Bring me to my father. I don't freaking care or you'll lose your job today," she warned him and he had no choice except to comply.

As the arrived at the administration department, Bomi pushed her brother's PA inside. The workers there looked at them weirdly. Some of them was wondering who is this girl and how she manage to come until the highest department? Miss Choi, his father's personal assistant saw Bomi was dragging along Doojon's personal assistant, she decided to walked at them.

"You must be Mr. Yoon's little sister," she smiled at her while offering her hand to shake hers.

"Where is my father?" she asked arrogantly.

"He is meeting the company's admin. You have to wait a little while. I think he-"

"Bring that ing admin out I want to meet my father,"

"But Miss-"

"I said bring that admin out or you'll be fired now," Bomi bulged out her eyes at her when she yelled at her. The workers in the department had stopped working and all of them were watching her.

"I'm sorry but-"

"What th actual . Why did my father hire someone stupid like you?" Bomi rubbed her temple. She walked to his father's room while the PAs were trying to stop her.

"Get the hell out from this department if you're only going to watch me!" Bomi yelled to the staffs. 

"Dad we have to talk," Bomi said. The admins were looking at her weirdly. They quickly packed all their belongings and left the room. Mr. Yoon shook his head seeing his daughter's behaviour. She has never changed. She is still the same daughter who easily throw tantrum and doesn't give care at anything, especially their family's reputation.

"What is it sweet heart?" he asked.

"Cancel off the marriage. Don't ever put it on me," she said.

"Why? You're my daughter," 

"That Wu's son? Those are son of and I won't share my breed with a ,"

"Yoon Bomi watch your language!" Mr. Yoon raised his voice up.

"I don't care, dad. I don't want to marry him. I won't marry him. He already has a girlfriend. Why would I have to share my life with someone like him? He is a bad guy," Bomi explained.

"I'm not going to waste my time talking this thing with you sweet heart. I earn 500 pounds every minutes. You already took 5 minutes. I lost 2500 pounds," he put on his jacket  and walked to the door. "The marriage is on," he said before leaving the room.

"Dad wait!" Bomi ran to his father. "I'm not going to do that, dad. Please," she said while they were walking out the department. Everyone in the department was watching them attentively. Some of them thought that they were watching a movie because what had been acted in movies is happening in reality now.

"Bring her home," he insisted his body guards. They bowed at him and walked to Bomi. 

"What?" Bomi asked when both of the body guards looked like trying to catch her.

"You have to follow us,"

"No I'm not-" she could not finish her words yet and the men had held her tightly. She tried to fight them back but they were strong enough. "Don't touch me!"

 

 

People come and people leave the café. The cafe represented one’s life. There is time where lots of people come and they then will leave the café when the time has come or he could say when they have done things they wanted to do in the café. Just like one’s life. He watched people around him. He studied their behaviour. He knew that he has wasted his time in this café from the moment this café is opened until 4 p.m. he has no idea why he is here and what he is doing here. 20 glasses of coke he had drank excluding the new one he had just ordered. The workers there looked at him with displease expression. He saw they’re pulling faces behind him. He couldn’t care.

 

“Kim Namjoo,” he muttered while thinking the girl. He misses that girl so much. He doesn’t know how to fix their relationship back. He knew that he would always be the reason why they fought, why they broke up. He thought that he had done the best thing for them but after they broke up, he realised that he had just make things got worse for him and for her too. Is sorry enough to fix them? Will she accept him back? Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes, trying to let out his anger as he kept blaming himself for what had happened and he almost hate himself. His heart clenched into fist that he could not even breathe as he lit up his eyes. There was familiar figure were sitting at the corner of the café. She wasn’t facing him but he was sure enough that was the girl that he had waited all these while. He cleared his throat while fixing his messy hair after spending a day in café like a lost person. He took his coke along and walked to the girl.

 

She didn’t notice him as she was busy playing with her phone. She was reading and Kyungsoo understands well her obsession towards reading. He smiled at her who was not looking at him and not even noticing him. She still smells the same. The scent of strawberry that would always make him crazy of her is again attacking him this time. His heart beats at abnormal and he was trying to fight his crazy hormones but he knew that he would lose.

 

“H-H-Hi,” his voice uttered under his breathes. Namjoo kept her phone in her handbag and looked up to the voice who was greeting her. In her thought, the voice belongs to someone that she would meet today. Her heart stops beating for few seconds. It was him. A guy she has been longing to meet, to talk to, to do weird things together. He is now in front of her. He looked slightly different. He was a little bit messy today. His wide eyes that always are her favourite are now staring her. She looked at his lips which she had kissed before, lips that had touched hers and left his DNA on her. Out of the blue, a cloud of bad thoughts snapped her back into reality. He was someone that she loves. He is someone who broke their relationship because of the woman she hates. He is someone that does not even deserve her love. He took her trust and love for granted. Namjoo looked away and grabbed back her phone. She won’t look at him and she won’t give them another chance where in fact she misses them.

 

“Namjoo, look at me,” Kyungsoo said as he sat in front of her. She did not even look at him. She was trying to avoid him and that broke his heart. “Namjoo please listen to me. Please listen to what I am going to say,” he begged as he reached her shoulder. Namjoo slapped his hand away from touching her shoulder. She hates it the way he touched her and caused her heart fluttered, her skin hair goes up.

 

“Don’t touch me,” she warned. “Say what you want to say. And leave me after that,” she said. She looked into his eyes and she saw his soul is holding back the pain in him. She could see it.

 

“I know I could never fix us back. I know how much you hate me after that day. I know how much you suffer to get me out of your mind. I knew it. I’ve been through the same thing. I miss you Namjoo and I knew this is the same thing I said when we broke up before, when I tried to reconciled us back. I know you won’t give me another chance but if I have to beg, I would do it. Namjoo,” she was not looking at him. She was avoiding from having eye contact with him. He knew it. She’s not interested in them anymore.

 

“Leave me,” the only thing came out from after few minutes she left them silent without reacting anything to his words. Her heart clenched as she tried to hold back her feelings towards him. Her ego still won over her. Kyungsoo did not make any move but stood still in front of her while watching her. His hands were demanding him to touch her hair. Other than the scent from her, he likes her hair too. “I said leave me. You’ve done sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter