021 [BROKEN]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Why are you ignoring me?" Bomi ran towards Kris who had avoided her for the whole day. Bomi didn't get why he ignored her too much. They were okay last night during the phone call but suddenly Kris turned cold today.

"Oppa stop!" Bomi stood in front of him, trying to block his way. Kris glared at her while she was doing that. But then, Bomi saw something had gone wrong with Kris' face. He looked like he had a fight yesterday.

"Omo what happened to your face?" she asked. She the bruise area but then Kris slapped her hand away. She was startled by that.

"Why? I'm just checking on you! What happen to you oppa?" Bomi asked again, and again she the bruise areas back.

"Stop acting like you care about me," Kris said. Bomi's hand stopped from checking the bruises and cuts. She pulled her hand back.

"What are you talking about? Of course I care! You're my boyfriend," Bomi stated without feeling that he had found out about the bet. Kris smirked at her.

"You're so smooth. But, you're stupid for thinking that I don't know what are you doing right now," 

"What? I don't get you. I don't understand," 

"You're not even loving me right? You don't even like me, right? You're just taking everything for granted, right? You're fooling me around, right? You and your friends are just making bet, right?" Kris fake a smile when seeing Bomi's shock face after he mentioned the bet. 

"W-what are you talking about?" Bomi pretended like she doesn't know anything. She tried to look normal but Kris could see that she was trying to hide the truth.

"We're over," Kris said and walked away. 

"Oppa!" Bomi ran to Kris. "Don't do this to me oppa. I didn't do anything! The bet. I don't know anything about that bet! What bet?" 

"You should have known it. You're the one who did that,"

"Oppa how would I know? I don't know anything!" Bomi rubbed her temple. She's thinking who could probably tell about the bet to Kris. The girls? They won't tell it. Would it be Namjoo or Hayoung? Since they didn't want to proceed this bet.

"Baekhyun told me everything!" Kris yelled at her. Bomi shook her head at Kris. Her lips quivered as she couldn't lie anymore and she's burning inside. How could Baekhyun betray her!

"No. Don't trust him. He's insane. He's just jealous with us, oppa. No, don't trust him!" Bomi cried at him while kneeling on her knees, begging Kris to believe her. Luckily, there's no student passed by them. Looking at kneeling Bomi, he immediately lift her up.

"You know how hurt am I when I found out about that?" he said.

"It's not even true!" tears streamed down her cheeks like a professional actress who had her crying scene. She hugged him after that. "Don't trust him. Oppa. Please," Bomi whispered. Kris smirked at from her back. He knew it. She would plead to him. "Sorry Baekhyun, she's mine and she wanted to be mine," he whispered by himself.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't trust anyone," he heaved a loud sigh while hugging him back.

"We're still together, right?" Bomi asked.

"Of course we, are. I love you," Kris kissed her forehead and hugged her back.

 

"Naeun-ah! Faster!" Kai shouted at Naeun who was walking lazily. Naeun received a text from Kai, asking her to come out her house. As she came out, Kai said that he's taking her to a place; his favorite place. At first, she refused to go but then Kai begged to her, and finally she agreed.

"Chit. That crazy guy. How could I go faster? I'm freaking tired and he asked me to follow him," she nagged by her self.

"Why are you so slow?! You're not walking Naeun! Oh My God. You're shuffling all your way here," Kai rolled his eyes. Naeun then sticked out her tongue at him. 

"No way I will walk. Piggyback me!" Naeun demanded. Kai frowned to her favor. 

"There's nothing wrong with your leg," he said.

"There is!"

"I didn't see anything wrong," he observed.

"I'm lazy to walk!" she stomped her feet.

"There look at you legs. They're okay," he smiled brightly at Naeun but Naeun found that annoying.

"I'm not moving," she crossed her arms while pouting at Kai.

"Seriously this girl," he heaved a loud sigh at childish Naeun. He knew it that he had stole her precious time to have some rest.

"Anything for you, your highness," Kai squat and asked Naeun to jump on his back. Naeun beamed as she get on his back.

"I'm so lucky to have a kind guy like you, Kim Jongin," Naeun said while ruffling his hair.

"Ya! Don't touch my hair!"

"What about this?" Naeun ruffeld his hair roughly and they all go messy.

"Okay Naeun, you are challenging me,"

"Wait, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter