003 [DANGER]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/s: ignore those typos. I'm sorry.

 

Naeun has just finished her ballet practice. She need to work harder as she will compete with her mother's students in semi-final soon for individual performance and pairing. She can't lose against her mother's student. She need to show that she's doing fine and even better without her.

"This is my girlfriend. Your soon to be mom. I hope you guys will have good relationship," Mr. Son introduced his woman at a dinner during school break.

"So, this is the reason why you invited us to have dinner with you?" Naeun asked. She glared the woman. Son Yejin nudged her as she was acting disrespectful in front of their father.

"Yejin, I thought you raise your sister well," his father said and smirked. Naeun could not stand when his father was likely to blame her sister for what happen; she's being rude in front of him.

"I'm sorry father," Yejin bowed.

"Unni, you don't have to sorry him. He's the one who should say sorry to us," Naeun said.

"Son Naeun!" Mr. Son raised his voice in the hotel.

"What? You want to slap me like you did to omma when I was just 7 years old when you found out that omma cheated on you? While on another day, you brought a into our house? Ask me now, who was watching it? It's me! You know what, as a growing child, I shouldn't have to watch those things. And guess whose fault that lead me to be this kind of daughter; a rude daughter? It's all yours and mother's fault! If you raise me well, give me all your attention and love, like other fathers did, I won't turn out to be like this. I'm wild, I drunk every nights, and I give up in life everyday. Having parents that doesn't even care about their daughter, that's . I'm grateful that I still have Yejin unni. She is the only family I have. Thank you again, Mr.Son for every s you gave to me," she replied. Everyone in the hotel was looking at them. The ohs and ahs could be heard from them. Some of them nodded as they could understand what had happened.

"I hope you will live better with this man," Naeun said to her father's woman before she left the hotel. She was crying along her way to the car. Most every girls in school adore her beautiness and some of them stated that they would like to be Son Naeun for a day. What they could see from Naeun is, a perfect ballerina, having pretty sister who owns Art School, a rich person, but they did not know her dark side.


"Aish. Why am I thinking of that thing again," she shook her heads and continue walking. She passed by a dance studio. There was a man dancing by himself. She decided to watch him. She pushed the door and walked into the studio.

"Kai?" she whispered by herself. A smile was created on her face. Kai was dancing to growl song. As for Naeun, Kai looked hot when he's dancing. Naeun sat on a bench, near to the PA System.

"Bravo!" Naeun clapped when he ended the dance perfectly.

"Naeun?" he was startled when he saw Naeun was in the studio too. He walked to the laptop and paused the music.

"Water? You're exhausted," Naeun offered him a bottle of mineral water.

"Thank you," he smiled and sat besides Naeun.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

"I just finished my practice and I walked by. I saw you. You maybe? That brings me here," she gigled.

"Hahaha. I see. Anyway, would you like to dance?" he lifted up his eyebrows.

"I'm a ballerina you know. I don't think so...." she replied.

"Aish, come on. If you agree, then you'll be the first girl in this school who dance with me," Kai said, still trying to persuade her.

"Really? Okay then," she stood from the seat and left her stuffs on the bench.

"y dance would be nice," Naeun suggested when Kai was scrolling to search for songs.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Naeun winked at him and nodded.

"Okay lets go!" Kai shouted after he played the song. Naeun pulled Kai's hand and dragged him to the center of the dance studio. 'Now song by troublemaker' was playing.

"Kai let's do this!" Naeun beamed.

 

 


"Tell me now, now, now, now," Kai's hand was clinging Naeun's small waist and he placed his left hand on her cheeks. Naeun wrapped her long right leg around Kai's waist while her arms clinging his neck. They were breathing hardly as they ended the dance. 

"Wow," Naeun said while staying at their current position.

"You're so good," Kai said and smiled at her.

"You're hot too," she replied and ran her left hand on his chest.

"Thanks for the great dance," he said. They were sticking on the same position like none of them made any move.

"Welcome," Naeun replied and peaked a kiss on his cheeks. Naeun finally released her leg and pulled Kai's hand from her cheeks and waist. 

"I.. I'm sorry," he said when realising that he didn't make any move to let her go. He then rubbed his neck and grinned at her.

"Can I send you home?" Kai asked when Naeun was picking her stuff.

"My sister is waiting me outside. Maybe next time?" Naeun said and patted his cheeks.

"Lets dance again after this," Naeun said before he leave the dance studio. "Sure...." Kai replied when she already walked out of the studio. He did not even know what's wrong with him that he was paralysed after the dance. But he could not deny that Naeun was really hot and y while dancing to the song. He could not even forget the way her black wavy hair was flipping on his face.

"Aish, Kai. Behave yourself," he slapped himself.

 

 

"Hayoung? What brought you here?" Namjoo said as she opened the door, she saw Hayoung in front of the door.

"Wait. What with that face?" Namjoo asked again as Hayoung face is pasted with sadness. Hayoung did not even reply. She entered the house without even being invited by Namjoo. 

"Weird," Namjoo thought and closed the door. She walked to Hayoung who is sitting on the sofa and sat besides her.

"Just say anything you want to say," Namjoo said. She took the remote control and switch on the tv. While waiting for Hayoung to say something, she should watch anything.

"Unni," Hayoung finally spoke up. Namjoo lifted up her eyebrow while her eyes are still sticking on the tv.

"Unni, look at me!" Hayoung said and turned Namjoo's head to her.

"Okay, fine," she switched off the tv and turned her body to Hayoung.

"Tell me have you make any move? I mean, flirting thingy,"

"Yes. I do. I talked to him," 

"Really?" she heaved a sigh. "I haven't make any move yet and I don't know which one should I start. Or can I just choose one?"

"I don't know. Anyway, you got who?"

"Yixing oppa and Sehun,"

"Hm, quite tough...." Namjoo stated. She'd added worry in Hayoung.

"Okay okay. I haven't date any guy before. I want to give up. I'll choose one only," she said.

"I don't know Hayoung. But, Naeun did mention that you can choose one or both right? Maybe that's okay,"

"Namjoo unni! I've an idea. Aigoo. I shall go by now! Goodbye and thank you," she kissed Namjoo's cheeks and ran out.

"Random~"

 

 

DING! DONG!

Kris had just finish bathing. He cranned his neck to the window to see who is coming. All he saw was, a car leaving his house. He was alone in the house since his parents have to attend a meeting in Japan. He grabbed his pants and wear it before he ran down to check if the person left anything. As he opened the door, he was shocked to see bouquets of roses. He took one of them; the only one with card.

"I am sorry," - Princess

"Princess? Sorry? Who the hell did this? What with these roses?" he whispered.

"Hello there Kris! Wanna play basketball with me?" Baekhyun shouted from his house. He was tiptoeing as the fence that separated their house is a little bit taller than him.

"Yeah, but I need to clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter