016 [VACATION1]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[apologizing for any typos]

 

"Mum, I'm going to Jeju Island with my friends and Yoon Doojoon. There's an adult with us," Namjoo said. She could hear that her mother was humming from the line. Even though she hates her mother so much, but Anne will always reminds her to inform everything to her mother. Since this trip is going to be a long and far trip, she decided to call her mother and inform instead of texting her like she always did before. 

"No, you can't join them," she answered. Madness filled up Namjoo like wild fire when she heard that. What is this woman want again from her? She gritted her teeth to control her anger.

"Mum, I'm trying to be nice to you-" she paused for some air. "You are the one who drive my ego. What do you want, Madam Bang?" her eyes were watery as she was trying hardly to not yell at her mother.

"You've spent 20K USD. I've lost my 2 months earning," she answered.

"I did for orphanage mum!" Namjoo's voice rised. 

"What? You did that? Seriously?"

"Yes, mum. They're paying back to us. I'll return your 20K USD soon,"

"Okay then. You may go. Yongguk will come along. I'll ask Doojoon for that," Namjoo was shocked to hear that. Yongguk? Her step-brother? Her not-a-same-blood-brother? Is her mother kidding?

"You're not serious, right?" she said as she's panted for no reason.

"I'm always serious. I hope you're excited. I hope this trip can fix your relationship with him. Be a nice sister to him," she said before she ended the phone call. She knew that Namjoo will keep persuading her to change her mind. She's used to it. But this time, she won't hear Namjoo. She realised that she needs to do something with them.

"Mum he's not my-" Namjoo glanced at her phone and the call has ended. She tossed her phone on the bed. " up life!" she cursed.

 

 

"Why are you so stupid calling me at this 2 in the morning?" Eunji muttered as she answered the call. "Who are you anyway?" she continued. She seriously had no idea and did not even glance at the phone to see who contacted her at this early morning.

"Stupid your head. This is me, Baekhyun,"

"Why is it stupid baekhyun?"

"Chanyeol agreed to join us. He did not know that I'm going with you. I didn't tell him. I just said that I'm going with my brother by his private plane," Baekhyun's words had woke Eunji up. She opened her eyes widely but subsequently.

"Oh that's my man!" Eunji said. She was delighted with Baekhyun's 2 a.m call.

"Well, but you'll have to pay me as return. Will Sowon come along?" Eunji's stomach suddenly squeezed when he mentioned it. She really had forgotten about that.

"Jung Eunji you're forever stupid. I know you didn't ask her," he snorted. "I shall say to Chanyeol that you're joining us. Guess what he will do?" Eunji could imagine Baekhyun was smirking. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

"Dude, you won't die without any girls there. Oppa is not bringing any girls along. Chillax your . Spend time with him,"

"Wtf I mentioned that and he thought I'm a gay when I am actually straight and not even bi!"

"Baek, goodnight. See you tomorrow. I owe you and I'll pay it soon," Eunji ended the phone call. She stared the white ceiling while smiling widely from ear to ear. Chanyeol is going with her. He'll totally be in the heaven with Eunji but a hell for Chanyeol. What ever it is, Chanyeol is coming with them. 

"A right time for you to fall in love with Jung Eunji," 

 

 

"Bomi faster! We're running late," Doojoon shouted from downstairs. He was helping their butler to put things in the car's booth and Baekhyun was helping them too.

"Oppa who's going to bring down my luggage?" Bomi raised her voice so that Doojoon could hear her. She could hear Doojoon's foot steps came from his favourite shoes.

"Bring it down by yourself," he insisted. Bomi pulled disatisfied face. She has to bring her luggage down by herself? What if she got tripped suddenly? And why they hired so many maids if she has to do things by herself? That was all her thoughts; her bossy thoughts which are completely different from her brother's.

"Oppa no!" she stomped her feets.

"Stop being childish. You're 16 Bomi. You can do everythings by yourself," Doojoon replied. He walked to the kitchen and ignored all nags came from Bomi. Baekhyun heaved a loud sigh seeing Bomi's childish behaviour. He stepped upstairs to help Bomi.

"Stop babying yourself, Bbom," Baekhyun said as he took Bomi's luggage. He was about to bring it down but then Bomi pulled her luggage back.

"What did you say just now?" she glared.

"B A B Y,"

"What? Baek! I'm not babying myself!"

"Whatever baby," he stare at Bomi's hand which was holding tight the bottom of the luggage. "Do you need help or are you going to bring this luggage down by yourself?" he said. Bomi rolled her eyes and finally released her grip from the luggage.

"You're welcome baby. I love you too," Baekhyun said and walked downstairs. Bomi smiled in satisfaction. She did not have to bring her luggage down by herself. Nope. Yoon Bomi will never do that. Thank you Butler Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Namjoo I'm so excited for our first vacation ever!" Yongguk whined while dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter