027 [BROKE UP]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

Luhan was sitting at the waiting corner while waiting for Chorong who is still having her photoshoot. A smile carved on his lips when he saw many books were arranged neatly on a book shelf and those books look like rarely been touched by people. He stared at other people. There were busy with their smart phone instead of reading books.

"Luhan!" Luhan looked up to the voice who's calling him and saw a figure was walking towards him. It's Jackson. "Yo bro. Long time no see," they excanged brofist as Jackson sat besides him.

"Where have you been? I tried to contact you but you did not even reply my messages," Luhan said to him.

"Oh. I already changed my phone number. Here's the new one," he handed him his personal card. Luhan nodded as he looked at the card and put it in his pocket.

"How's your relationship so far?" Jackson nudged him while lifting up his brows playfully. 

"Well. Still friend so far," Luhan replied. Jackson punched Luhan's arms lightly while making a duh face.

"Untill when? Till someone else take her away from you?" he threatened.

"Aish this kid. You don't know anything. You're still younger than both of us,"

"Excuse me? I know many things. I know what you're thinking about. Have you forgotten that I am a mind reader?" Jackson lifted up his brow.

"Okay, okay. I surrender. You win," Luhan said while lifting up both of his hands in surrender.

"Just confess it. There are many guys lining up behind you. 80% of guys in here are waiting for her," Jackson patted Luhan's back and walked back to his work when he saw Chorong was walking towards them.

"Have you done?" Luhan got up from his seat.

"Do you know him?" Chorong asked as she watched Jackson. Luhan nodded at her.

"I see. That's new for me. Oppa have you done?" Chorong asked.

"I'm doing what anyway? I'm just waiting for you," Luhan frowned at her. Chorong gigled and nodded at him. She was thinking how stupid was her question to him.

"Let's go meet your noona!" Chorong beamed as she locked her arms with his arms.

"Why are you so excited to meet my sister?" Luhan asked as they got into the car.

"I don't have any sisters and brothers. That's why I am always excited meeting anyone's brothers or sisters. The only brother I have is Bomi's brother," Chorong explained. 

"I can be your brother too," Luhan offered her a warm smile. Chorong ran her gaze away from him while making faces. Did she just got brother zoned by Luhan?

"I'm not interested if you want to be my brother. Doojoon oppa is enough for me. Thank you," she gave him a smile that could annoy him and as expected, she did annoy Luhan as he rolled his eyes to her action.

"It's okay then. No one wants to be your brother though," Luhan said and threw his glance out of the window, gazing the scenery.

"Oppa. I like you," Chorong confessed. Luhan glanced at Chorong. A lump was created in his throat and he tried to swallow the lump but it seemed there's blockage.

"I like you, oppa. Can't you see it?" Chorong asked while shaking his hand.

"Chorong. What are you talking about?" 

"I'm talking about us. We've known each others for months. Why can't you notice my feelings towards you?" 

"Chorong. I can't like you,"

"Why? Does that means you don't like me?"

"No. It's not that. I'm just afraid," he stated. Chorong looked at him who was trying to hide his face from her. She grabbed his chin and turned his face to her.

"Tell me why," Chorong insisted.

"I'm afraid that I would hurt you," he said.

"We haven't given any try yet. How would you know?"

"You wouldn't want to be with me when you know my real story," Luhan gazed into her eyes. She looked completely clueless and had no idea for what was he saying. Her forehead formed twitches right after Luhan stated that. She was wondering what is this one guy thinking about and what was his real story? It somehow left her crept.

 

Yongguk cleared his throat while looking at Namjoo who was playing with her phone. It has been almost half an hour he waited for Namjoo to say something as she was the one who dragged them into this restaurant. Everytime he tried to say something, he would end up talking to himself or maybe to the glass in front of them. Namjoo was ignoring him from the moment she sat on the chair until now.

"Bang Yongguk," Namjoo put her phone aside while correcting her position on the chair so that she could face Yongguk comfortably. "We need to talk," she said. Yongguk smirked to her words while shaking his head repeatedly. 

"I was talking. You wasn't hearing," he stated as he sipped some juices in his mouth.

"Did your mother talked anything about Kyungsoo to you?" she asked.

"Our mother," he corrected.

"What ever whose mother is she but did she mentioned anything about Kyungsoo to you?" she asked again. 

"Our mother, Namjoo," 

"It's not the main point now. She-"

"She is the main point why you're dragging me inside here and leave me clueless for 30 minutes and 37 seconds," he said.

"Yongguk, please don't start this," Namjoo said, referring to a war that could happen between them. They had one during the vacation when Yongguk had lost his temper.

"I didn't start anything. I was just correcting the wrong fact that you just blurted just now. She is our mother. Your biological mother and my step mother. She is our mother,"

"Fine! Our mother," Namjoo gave him a death glare.

"Well, it's a simple thing though. You're making it hard on yourself," he stated.

"Satisfied now?" 

"A little bit but still can help to answer your question. What was it once again?" he asked.

"About Kyungsoo. Did she mention anything about him to you?"

"Yes, she did," he said. Namjoo heaved a sigh. She knew it. Her mother would tell Yongguk everything about Kyungsoo. She knew well her mother.

"What she said?"

"She said that I have to take care of you well starting from this moment as she's afraid if Kyungsoo would do anything to-" he paused as he was hesitated to continue his words and he's afraid if he would hurt Namjoo's feelings.

"To what? To take over all my wealthiness?" Namjoo guessed. 

"I think so," Yongguk bit his lower lips. He could not deny as what Namjoo guessed was right. Their mother said so to Yongguk.

"I knew her well, Yongguk. You have to know her when she's mad. That is the real her," Namjoo sighed.

"Namjoo. I'm sorry. But, don't worry. I'm not on her side. I'm on yours," he said. Namjoo looked at Yongguk in disbelief. Has she heard something wrong came out from his mouth? Or he was just acting so that she would like him?

"B-but, why?" she asked.

"Namjoo. I know how is that the feeling when you fall in love, especially we as teenager. I'm not a teenage but I was a teenager before. We would do anything to protect our relationship. We did not care about other people. All we know is, our love. If the love is real and not a fake one. I'm here whenever you need someone to spill everything. I can be your listener. All I want you to do is, fight for your love if you think he is the right one," Yongguk smiled at her. 

"Why are you being so nice towards me?" Namjoo asked. She slowly remembered all those bad things she had done to him. She has never be kind towards him and always being too cold towards Yongguk and today, Yongguk had thaw her frozen heart by his kindness.

"Because you are the only sister I have. I was excited when my dad said that my step-mother has a daughter and she is younger than me. I had younger brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter