023 [BET]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for the typos]

 

"Don't you think Doojoon oppa will get mad if he found out that you chase Baekhyun out from this house?" Chorong asked after Bomi told them that she had chased Baekhyun away from her house.

"Who cares? I don't need that kind of person in my life," she said.

"He is your bestfriend, Bbom," Eunji stated. Bomi glanced at Eunji, giving her a death glare before looking back at the tv.

"Unni. I don't think so Baekyun oppa will betray you. He is your bestfriend. I think he did this for some reasons. Don't yout think so?" Hayoung pointed out her opinion. Not really an opinion but more to revealing the truth to Bomi as Hayoung had known the truth about Kris.

"10 years friendship. Are you sure you're ending this friendship after 10 years? You knew Kris for only 4 months, and still can;t defeat Baekhyun," Namjoo said. The others nodded as they're all agreed with Namjoo's sayings.

"And why are you guys being too nosy? This is my life. Let me live my own life," Bomi groaned.

"Unni, we're your closed friends. We know you well. You are not serious right about ending your friendship with Baekhyun?" Naeun asked.

"At the end of the day Baekhyun will still come to me. So, chill," Bomi stated. Hayoung shook her head in disbelief yet disappointed. She really dislike how Bomi treats Baekhyun. It's always cold and Baekhyun always looks like her servant.

"So, how's your progress so far? Has the boys fallen in love with you guys?" Bomi changed the topic. She was annoyed when all of her friends backing up Baekhyun and not staying on her side.

"Luhan has stepped to higher level. Which is good for me," Chorong chuckled.

"He did what?" Naeun asked.

"He asked me to be-" she paused. " I mean he wasn't asking me to be his girlfriend as he dislike that girlfriend things. So he asked me if I want to be a mummy to his kids," Chorong closed her face as she was really emberass to state that.

"OMG unni that was so sweet!" Hayoung beamed.

"Unni you mean he wants you to be his wife?" Namjoo asked.

"You're so lucky Chorong unni!" Eunji punched Chorong's arms.

"Ya! Wait! I haven't finished yet! I then said to him I wanted to be a mummy to my own kids. Then he said that he would love to help me with that. That was super cheesy!" Chorong squeled.

"What the hell. He doesn't look like a sweet talker guy," Bomi said.

"Of course. Because he's someone who meant all his words," Naeun interfered.

"How's with your Kris, Bbom?" Chorong asked. Bomi showed an awful look to her question. 

"I don't know. He's.... Fine. Maybe? Nah, I don't care," she answered. "When are we going to end this game?" she asked. The others changed their glances to each other and finally all eyes were on Naeun.

"Why me?" Naeun asked.

"Because you did this game," Eunji said.

"Oh. I see. But. I actually haven't won Kai's heart too. What should I do?" Naeun asked. The girls gave her a 'duh' expression. Seriously a queen of all men doesn't know how to tackle Kai's heart? 

"I thought you'll be the first one who win the man's heart," Namjoo shook her head.

"I wanted to do it slowly. I wanted to make him deeply in love with me and then, I left him. Won't it be more hurt? Wow, so beautiful," Naeun stated. Chorong patted Naeun's back.

"You're so clever Naeunie. I am so proud," Chorong said.

"Anyway Eunji. It's good to see that you and Chanyeol had some improvements. He's started treating you well now," Naeun said. Eunji winked at Naeun.

"Of course he is. He believed my trick. I have to thank Bomi for this trick," Eunji said.

"What trick? Why I don't know?" Namjoo asked.

"Chanyeol thought I'm suffering bullimia. So, he felt guilty. He treated me well. When actually I lost weight because I started working out now," Eunji smiled brightly at them. Tricky. Jung Eunji is such a tricky person.

"Unni, I felt guilty to Sehun," Hayoung said.

"Why?" Chorong asked.

"He doesn't know that I was in this bet. But I'm afraid that someone will tell him that I was in this bet too. I was in this bet but I'm no longer in this bet," Hayoung confessed.

"There's no one to tell him that. Unless if it's Baekhyun," Bomi said. Chorong slapped her shin after that.

"Why?!" Bomi refuted.

"Stop accusing Baekhyun. He's innocent," Chorong said.

"He is not. He revealed my secret to Kris,"

"But you don't love Kris!" Namjoo said.

"Of course I don't love him! Who'll love that easy man? That stupid man? He thought that I don't know or maybe I don't care about his relationship. Girls, I knew everything. From head to toe. How he met that girl, when they started dating, and what he did during his one week vacation. I knew everything! Why are you guys worrying me? This is Yoon  Bomi," Bomi heaved a loud sigh. Hayoung gaped in disbelief after Bomi said that. She knew everythings? Hayoung doesn't has to tell her anything? Oh Lord.

"You don't mind what he's doing?" Eunji asked.

"Why would I mind? Girls, this is just a bet. I know he won't fall for me but what ever. I'm just playing this game seriously. But girls, Kris is..... somehow..... hot," she said. The girls shook her body hardly when she stated that.

"Cut the crap! You can't think so!" Naeun said.

"He is hot but he's a ," Hayoung continued.

"I'm not approving you with him," Chorong said.

 

"Why the hell are you coming to my house?" Naeun pushed Myungsoo out from the gate when Myungsoo has started stepping into her house. "I'll be dead if my unni found a guy in house," she continued.

"But, we're outside your house and even outside the car porch," Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Naeun cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter