012 [FORGIVEN]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[towards 200 subscribers!]

[Sorry for typos]

 

The girls walked into Bomi’s room and Chorong threw her body on Bomi’s bed while Namjoo followed her too. Naeun came and squeezed in between Namjoo and Chorong, causing both of the girls to squel. But then Hayoung came and throw her body on three of them. While Eunji walked to the corner of the bed and sat there. She was still sad, probably sad with Chanyeol’s words.

“Ya! Get down from my bed, now!” Bomi shouted as she walked in.

“Bomi unni come join us!” Hayoung whined. Bomi folded her sleeves and pulled them off their bed, one by one, starting from Hayoung.

“Okay fine! We’re off your bed,” Naeun rolled her eyes and jumped down.

“So I guess, we’ll be standing and talk?” Namjoo asked while crossing her arms together. Bomi shook her head and glanced at her carpet.  The girls shook off their heads to Bomi, disagreeing her suggestion.

“Fine! On bed and couch,” Bomi said and walked to the couch. There’s only one couch that will put 3 people on it. Hayoung, Namjoo and Naeun ran towards the bed and lie on it.

“Ya! That’s my place!” Chorong yelled at them while pouting.

“Sorry unni, first come first serve!” Hayoung winked at Chorong. Chorong then stomped to the couch and sat between Eunji and Bomi.

“Why are you so quiet today?” Chorong asked Eunji as she sat. Eunji shook her head and offered her a palm smile. Chorong nodded at her.

“If there’s anything you need, then just ask me,” Chorong said as she squeezed her hand. Eunji took that by nodding at her.


“Okay guys, the reason I asked you to come here is..” she rolled her imaginary drum. “To tell that I’ve succeed! Kris had fallen in love with me!” she beamed. The girls got their jaw dropped as they heard Bomi.

“You serious?” Naeun asked.

“Isn’t this like too early?” Namjoo added.

“Well, but I just did it!” she said clapping her hands together. But, she felt weird as only Chorong and Hayoung  got excited with her news. She placed her hands on her hips as she stood up.

“Tell me what happen. And why don’t you guys feel any excited for this? I’m ing success you know!” she stated, feeling dissatisfied with her girls. “What happen to you, dear mastermind Naeun?” she added.

All eyes pasted on Naeun now. She heaved a sigh before changing her position from lying to sitting on Bomi’s bed. She suddenly held her hands up in surrender. “Obviously, does whatever you guys wanted to do with this game. I gave up and I’m out for this game. My mistake too for creating this game. I’m sorry guys,” Naeun stated.

“You mean just like that? Leaving after all chaos happened?” Eunji replied while glaring at her. They were shocked with Eunji’s reaction.

“Did I make any chaos? Anyway, you agreed it. And you don’t know what happened to me!” Naeun raised up her voice to Eunji.

“You don’t know how much pains I’ve to endure! And why the hell are you kissing that Myungsoo?” Eunji replied her back, defending herself.

“Guys……” Bomi hummed.

“What happened to you guys, actually?” Chorong asked.
“He called me pabo! Stupid, cursing me, he insulted me, and he asked me to go on diet. He said I’m so fat. Too much things I’ve got to take in positive ways. Even he insulted me, I just thought that as a compliment.  He said that he pissed off me. I knew! I am. But I did for this game and you, out of sudden you wanted to stop this? And why did you even start it first?” Eunji breathed after her lines. Chorong her back, trying to calm her anger down.

“Really? At least he didn’t call you . Kai said I’m a . Yes, a . That is the reason why I dated Myungsoo and you guys knew right, I dislike that . And we agreed that we’re not into having special relationship and I just need him to hang around and he’ll go with his one night stand girls,” Naeun replied. The girls were shocked. They did not even blink their eyes!

“He called you a ?” Namjoo rubbed her chest. Naeun nodded.

“That disgrace man, cit,” Hayoung cursed.

“I’m gonna kick him!” Bomi said.

“I’m gonna toss him inside my freezer and die there,” Chorong said.

“I’m sorry……” Eunji bit her lower lips while giving her an apologize stare. Naeun nodded and smiled at Eunji.

“You won’t have to. You didn’t know it. And I’m sorry for your case too. I didn’t expect he’ll turn out like that. I thought you guys were okay,” Naeun said.

“But guys, Sehun just asked me to be his girlfriend this evening,” Hayoung stated and all eyes on her now.

“And Kyungsoo said I got his heart….” Namjoo giggled a little. And they turn their glances at Namjoo.

“I kissed Luhan sunbaenim,” Chorong said, feeling that she wanted to win his guy too.
“I kissed Chanyeol too even though he said he dislike but I’m sure he actually like it,” Eunji informed, turned to her normal annoying sarcastic girl.

“But still, I’m a Kris girlfriend now,” Bomi added.

“And Kai called me ,” Naeun laughed. They laughed out loud together while tossing the cushion and pillow to each other.

“I’m sorry Naeun,” Eunji said as she pulled Naeun out of the pillow party. Naeun chuckled at her.

“It’s nothing. I’m okay now. But if you need anything, just ask me. I mean on how to empower your strategy,” Naeun nudged her shoulder.

“Okay I’m-“ her words were cut by Chorong’s pillow. “This Park Chorong. Ya unni!” Eunji ran to the bed, flipped Chorong on the bed while hitting her with the pillow. Chorong whined and begged Eunji to stop but then Namjoo came, rescuing her.

“You’re welcome, unni,”

 

 

“Pick up the phone please,” Kai muttered as he tried to reach Naeun but he failed for 3 times already.

“Hello?” a smile is drawn along his lips when he heard Naeun’s voice from the line.

“Is that you, Naeun?” he asked even though he knew that was Naeun.

“This is another Naeun. Heh. Obviously this is me,” he could imagine Naeun rolled her eyes to his question.

“Are you busy now?”

“I’m at Bomi’s house right now,”

“Can we meet? Just for a while. I promise,”

“What for?”

“I’ll come at her house soon. Meet me outside,”

“You sure you want to meet a ?” Naeun said. Kai sighed as she said that.

“Naeun I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say that to you I was just-“

“Then see in 20 minutes,” Naeun said before she clicked the end call button and left Kai in guilty.

 

 

“Wohoo easy, brother,” Jackson stepped backwards as Luhan barged into his apartment. Luhan strolled towards the couch and threw himself onto it. Jackson closed the door and frowned seeing him suddenly come to his house and what was his intention anyway?

“Ssup bro?” he said and sat on another couch.

“Read me now,” Luhan said.

“You’re in confused,” Jackson answered boringly. He grabbed the tv remote and switch on his favourite show.

“Is that all?” Luhan asked again, feeling dissatisfied with his answer. Unfortunately, Jackson gave him no answer and focused his tv instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter