024 [UNFRIEND]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

Kris strolled around his room. He flipped his strands back. He is completely in stress. His parents hopes are slowly killing him. Money money money, all they think is money. There's no other thing except money, wealthy, and fame. He sometimes questioned himself why do he has to live his life this way. They even forced him to flirt Bomi at first place.

"Yifan. I have a favor. But there's no choice for you except to comply," his father said when they were having family dinner for the first time after 4 months.

"What is it Dad? Please don't trade my properties," he begged. Thing that his father always do is, bragging about presents he had granted Kris.

"Of course it will cost some of your properties. But after all, this is a simple task for you," his father said.

"What is that?"

"I'm putting you in an arranged marriage," Kris lost his grip on the glass and water spilled on his laps. His father stared him with disgust look. "Why do you always have to ruin everything? Aish. You're always a troublemaker," he sighed. Kris' mother was just staring at him who's cleaning the cold drink from his pant while shaking her head.

"I'm sorry for being disrespectful tonight," he apologized.

"Why am I even putting this arranged marriage for someone like you. Your brother is better. Why didn't I choose him at first?" his father sighed. "Anyway, this is her profile. She's in a same school with you,"

"But, dad. Why do I have to marry her? Isn't it like too early?" he asked. Mr. Wu and Madam Wu laughed after they heard that.

"Don't be stupid. You're in a corporat family and you have to live our way. There are my firends who set their child's marriage since baby. So, don't be stupid," Kris nodded. He opened the envelope and looked at the photos of his future wife. He shook his head in disbelief. His hands were shaking his knees went weak.

"No way," he mouthed.

"What's wrong with that girl?" Madam Wu asked.

"I dislike this girl. She's in the same school with me. She's a rude girl. I won't marry her. Dad, please. Don't drag me into this situation. Just let hyung marry her," he begged. He stared at his parents with hopes that they could understand their son this time. Just for this time.

"Don't drag you? But we just did," he replied.

"Dad, mom. Please. I really hate this girl. I really really hate her," he explained.

"I thought that I will sell all your exotic cars and bikes," his father threatened. Kris closed his eyes as his fist started to clench. He's so done with everything, with all his parents' tricks. They're tricky. 

"Dad, I have life. I want to live my life the way I wanted it to be!" Kris said.

"I gave birth to you and all you have to do is, live your life as we pleased. And this thing will please us. This is for your father's company. We're almost have to close out company. We're almost losing everything and this, is the only thing left for us," her mother said.

"It's okay honey. Yifan, once again, you have no other choice. Agree this or you leave this house and leave the wealthiness you've," Mr. Wu said and dismissed from the dinner table.


"If this is not because of Dad, I won't even talk with that rude girl, Kris muttered. His life has totally been ruined by his father's plans. He knew that Bomi hasn't found out about this marriage thing yet but Doojoon does. That is the reason why Doojoon treated him coldly. He could see that Doojoon is against this arranged marriage set up for her sister. 

"It's just the matter of time. I could leave her after Dad got his biggest share in that company," he heaved a loud sigh.

 

"Can we talk?" Namjoo said as Kyungsoo came out from his house. She didn't knock on the door. She was just waiting him from her car with her driver. Kyungsoo was shocked seeing her coming to his house.

"Sure," he muttered. Namjoo nodded and walked into her car and Kyungsoo followed her from back. As they arrived at the car, Namjoo gave a signal for his driver to wait outside the car. She needs Privacy.

"I'm just afraid that my mother's people will see us," she said.

"They still can take photo from inside here," he said.

"I know, but at least the window is tinted," she said.

"Okay then," he said as he leaned against the seat.

"Why are you avoiding me lately?" she asked.

"Did I?"

"Yes, you are, Kyungsoo. You didn't wait for me after the class,"

"I'm busy lately,"

"No, you aren't. You are avoiding me," she said. Kyungsoo sighed to her statement. He can't lie her anymore. 

"Yes, I'm avoiding you," he sighed.

"But, why? What did my mother said to you?"

"She said what?" he pretended like Namjoo did not know about their meeting.

"I know everything, Kyungsoo. You met my mum. No. My mum met you," she said while looking into his eyes.

"I told you before. We are different. We-"

"Of course we are different! I'm a girl and you're a guy!" Namjoo glared. She knew that gender was not the thing that Kyungsoo was referring to. 

"It's not that what I mean, Namjoo. I'm poor and you're way too rich from me. Your parents will never approve us," he explained.

"She's not my mother! Why are you bothering her? Just ignore that woman-"

"Namjoo-"

"She has nothing to do with our relationship. She care nothing about me. All she knows is money, wealthy, fame and everything related to money-"

"Namjoo-" 

"This is us, Kyungsoo. No one can stop us. Including that woman," she said. She wanted to make Kyungsoo understand her situation. All he did was sighing when she was trying to explain and trying to cut her words by calling her.

"Namjoo enough," he said. "She is your mother. She is still someone who gave birth to you. She gave money to you. And, I'm still indebted to her. I owed her my life and my family's life," he said. Namjoo shook her head while rubbing her temple. She knew it that everything will turn like this. He would keep mentioning his indebted situation.

"All you know is your debts and you're indebted. I don't care about those things. I care about you. Only you!"

"She said we can't be together and-" he paused.

"And?"

"And I agreed. She's right,"

"Kyungsoo. We were fighting few months ago. We didn't talk to each other for few months and are you going to ruin our happiness?" 

"I'm afraid to continue this," he sighed.

"You're not afraid of losing me," Namjoo looked at him in disbelief. All he knew is his debts thing without even thinking of her feelings. How many times does she has to tell him that she doesn't care those?

"I'm afraid of that too. It's hard to continue this. Your mother had even warned me and asked me to leave you. What's next? At the end I'll still losing you to someone," 

"You don't love me, don't you? If you love me, my mother and your situation won't be matters for our relationship,"

"I am poor! I told you from the beginning. I like you. I adore you but I can just adore you. We don't belong to each other. We're completely from different class!" he said.

"Poor? That is what you always say. Again and again! I'm tired!" 

"But that's the fact! Why can't you understand me?!"

"Leave,"

"Namjoo, I-"

"I said leave!" Kyungsoo stepped out from the car. He was completely conquered by his guilty feelings. He did not mean to say those things but he had to do. Her mother had threatened him before and he's afraid if she would do something towards their family. After all, he still loves Namjoo. "It's just the matter of time, Namjoo. We'll be happy soon," he whispered as he watched the car leaving him.

 

Doojoon unpacked things from his suitcase. He had just returned from UK for 2 weeks business trip. It was tiring yet worthy. He had learn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter