015 [pre-vacation]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sory for those typos]

 

Bomi gazed around as she was looking for Kris but yet she still couldn't find him. He called her just now telling her that he had arrived but after 15 minutes, there's no sign that he was around. 

"Pick up the phone please," she muttered while still looking around. She somehow looked like a lost puppy.

"Bbom where are you?" Kris asked as he picked up the call.

"I'm here, in front of starbuck. Where are you? I didn't see you," she said.

"Wait, I saw you," Kris stated.

"Where are you?" but Kris ended the call. Bomi sighed. "I haven't done yet. This old man," she nagged by herself. Bomi ruffeld her hairs. She almost gave up because she hate waiting even though she need to wait for her own boyfriend.

"Guess someone is missing me," Kris back hugged her and handed her a bouquet of flowers. A smile is drawn on her face. She took the flower from Kris and turned her body facing him. He lifted up his brows while pasting a smirk on his face.

"I saw you nagged," he said. Bomi frowned before she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You're getting handsome after a week," Bomi changed the topic.

"Guess who's boyfriend am I?" he chuckled as he pinched Bomi's nose causing her to whine. Kris cling his arms around her shoulder and they walked out the airport. Bomi's driver was already waiting for them.

"So, how's Australia?" Bomi asked.

"Interesting,"

"Who's more interesting? Australia or me?"

"For surely Australia," Kris answered without any hesitation and full of sincerity. Bomi snorted at him.

"You're so not romantic. Yucks," 

"At least I am loyal and honest," Kris lifted up one of his brows. "How's life here without me?"

"Great! So great!" she fakely beam and Kris could obviouly see that from her. She caused him to laugh. "What so funny?" she glared at Kris.

"I know your life was terrible when I wasn't around," 

"What ever. This weekend you and I are going to Jeju Island with the squad. I'll take that as yes," Bomi said.

"I'm still tired. I planned to sleep duirng weekend," he disgareed.

"What ever. You can sleep at our villa soon. As long as you'll be there," 

"Is it compulsary?"

"Why aren't you excited? We're going for our first vacation ever!" Bomi raised her voice. She didn't get with this Kris's sudden behaviour change. "Did you meet new girlfriend in Australia before?" 

"What? No I didn't!" Kris denied.

"Oh really? What ever. I received a photo of you with bikini girl kissing on a boat. Follow me to Jeju and you'll see me in bikini too. I'm way better than her. One more thing, I believe you. You won't cheat at me," by that, silence fell upon them. Kris had no gut to open his mouth as nothing to deny with what Bomi had said. Yes, he was kissing someone at Australia before. Bomi was burning inside but she manage to cool down after that. She did not even care what this Kris wanted to do because she'll leave him soon but before that let her teach him something.

 

Chorong stepped into the house and saw some maids were busy with their works but then one of them left their work and approached Chorong. She offered Chorong a warm smile. Chorong bow at her.

"Is he here?" Chorong asked. The maid nodded and asked Chorong to follow her as she lead the way.

"Wait!" someone whined at them. That person was rushing down the stairs. She smiled at Chorong when she saw Chorong.

"Finally you're here!" she hugged Chorong tightly and Chorong almost choked.

"Lina unni," she whined as she could not breathe.

"I'm sorry cutie," she her cheeks and pouted at her. "Are you going to meet my brother?" she asked. Chorong nodded.

"Is there any important thing to do with him?" she asked. Chorong grinned while scratching her scalp which is not itchy.

"Okay okay I understand. Just go at the pool, He's there. But, can you promise me that you will come again here?" Lina looked at Chorong while putting hopes that Chorong would say yes because she needs to hang out with girls. And she must admit that Luhan is such a boring type brother because he will always spend his times reading facts. If he is a scientist, then he will be a mad scientist.

"Sure unni. I'll bring you to my place," Chorong flashed her wonderful smile at Lina and her answer had drawn wide smile on Lina's face.

 

"Do you want anything, Miss Chorong?" the maid asked politely. Chorong turned at her and shook her head. The maid nodded and laft her at the pool. It's night and Luhan is swimming. Doesn't he afraid of cathing cold? Chorong shook her head seeing him. He did not notice that she was there so she took that chance to just stare him and his swimming skill. She had to admit that she was jealous with who ever is good at sport because she rarely spend her time for sport and just following his diet and went to fitness centre once a week.

After few minutes, he still did not notice her. She stood from the chair and walked near the swimming pool. She then sat by the side while soaking her legs in the water. "Sunbaenim!" she shouted at him.

"Chorong?" Luhan frowned as he wiped down water from his face. "What are you doing here?" he slowly made his way to Chorong. Chorong was gigling at him.

"Hi sunbaenim," Chorong greeted.

"Hello Park Chorong?" he replied in confuse, still did not get any idea what had lead this girl come to his house at night.

"Why are you looking at me like you're going to engulf me?" Chorong asked.

"No. I was just-" he stared at Chorong. "Curious?" he continued. "Anyway, your pant will get wet," Luhan reminded but then Chorong shook her head.

"It's okay. Anyway, what were you curious about?" 

"You,"

"Me? Because I came to your house?"

"Maybe?"

"Then, I'll be going back,"

"No, it's great to see you here!" Luhan grabbed her hand when she was about to stand again. Chorong smirked playfully at him.

"I know,"

"So, is there anything you want to say or ask?" Luhan asked. He was still in the pool sohe had to looked up at Chorong. They really looked like madly in love couple but at the same time a cute couple.

"Are you free this weekend?" Chorong finally asked.

"I'm not sure, I have to check my calender back. Why?"

"If you're free, would you join us to Jeju Island?" she bit her lower lips as she felt shy when she was the one who invited guy to somewhere and she rarely did this.

"Jeju Island? Sounds great. I'll confirm you later, okay?"

"Okay then," Chorong replied and paddle her legs in water causing some water splash.

"Why don't you just jump in?" Luhan suggested. Chorong looked at him while frowning before she shook her head repeatedly.

"I don't know how to swim. I'll drown," she replied. Luhan suddenly came with his bad ideas as he smirked at her. "Sunbaenim, don't," Chorong warned.

"Ah, come on Chorong. I'll coach you. Futhermore your pant has totally wet!" 

"I don't want to die now sunbaenim!" Chorong cried when Luhan started to pull her hand.

"You won't die with me," he replied and pulled Chorong into the pool. Chorong screamed as she get into the pool and she immediately grabbed Luhan's neck, cling her arms around his neck.

"Sunbaenim I'm afraid!" she screamed again.

"Don't scream. At the end of the day my eardrum will totally damage," he said. He drawn off Chorong's hand from him, but not letting her hand off his hand. He was about to turn his body to face Chorong. He laughed as soon as he turned when he saw Chorong's terrified face.

"I hate you sunbaenim," Chorong stated.

"Then, maybe I shall let off your hand? You hate me, right?"

"No no no! I like you sunbaenim,"

"What is it again?"

"I like-" Chorong paused and looked at him. "That's not fair!" she kicked Luhan in the water. Luhan chuckled at her cute reaction. Adorable. For him, Chorong is too adorable.

"Come," he placed Chorong's hands on his shoulder while he walks near her. "You're so adorable," he said.

"You still haven't answered me yet. Am I important for you?" she asked. Luhan gazed into her eyes while hoping that telepathy will work on everyone so that he doesn't need to answer her and send those information to her. Unfortunately, it doesn't. Not everyone is gifted as Jackson.

"Do I have to answer?"

"It's compulsary," she said. Luhan took a deep breathe.

"You're more than important for me," he said as he cling his arms around her waist. Chorong was a little bit startle by his action, but she liked it.

"What does that mean?"

"More than important that I can't live without you?" he replied. He did not know where did this courage of confessing come from and he was shocked with himself though. 

"Oh, I see," Chorong smiled at him. All she know was, they were two near with each other and there was only 3cm of gap between them. "So, do you like me?"

"I do," he answered. "Do you like me?" he asked back.

"I obsess with you," Chorong chuckled.

"You're pretty," he said. Chorong burried her face in his neck as she felt so shy when Luhan complimented her.

"Chorong-ah," 

"Hmm?"

"May I kiss your cheek?" he asked. Chorong laughed at his questions. She found that funny but at the same time cute because guy didn't ask but they did it straight away.

"No." she replied, looking away as she was really shy. "Lets go sunbaenim," Chorong said and move to his back. Luhan swam Chorong to the pool side again. 

 

"Oh Lord! How am I going to do this," Eunji muttered while strolling along the hallway. She was frowning hardly while rubbing her temple. 

"That pabo namja won't come if I invite him. He will go like; jeju island with you? Abig no. Blablabla," she thought.

"Hi Eunji!" Baekhyun beamed when he saw Eunji. 

"This man can help me," she smiled when Baekhyun greeted her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter